Чика Дринки

Re: Hearthstone

Post by opsidiannight »

‚ako se nađe takav nek udjeli i meni jedan
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
sto mu gromova

Post by sto mu gromova »

Ima nekoga ko je isao 12 pobeda u areni?
Da me **bes ne mogu da pobedim vise od 10.
Dajte neki tip za draft do 12.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ja slabo igram arenu. Previse je na srecu, mislim jos vise nego inace.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Gde bre naredja 10 pobeda.. To je za mene misaona imenica :)
d00m1n80r

Post by d00m1n80r »

sto mu gromova wrote:Ima nekoga ko je isao 12 pobeda u areni?
Da me **bes ne mogu da pobedim vise od 10.
Dajte neki tip za draft do 12.
najbolji tip ti je da me pozoves na skype i shareujes mi ekran, posle mozemo da se dogovorimo za kompenzaciju

sto mu gromova

Post by sto mu gromova »

d00m1n80r wrote:
najbolji tip ti je da me pozoves na skype i shareujes mi ekran, posle mozemo da se dogovorimo za kompenzaciju
Sve to bi bilo super da ja ne igram u kasnim vecernjim satima kada svi u kuci spavaju :whistle:
Btw, to se zove pikovanje. Video sam ti i onaj skrinshot sa 3 truesilvera. Gapping lol

@Raca 3 ili 4 puta sam isao do 10 i to svaki put sa warriorom, i nema dalje :cry:
sstorm

Post by sstorm »

Ima li neki dobar tutorial za Arenu?

Počeo sam da igram pre desetak dana i u ranked play mi ide fino osciliram oko 10og nivoa
Polako sakupljam jače karte, ali sam osnovne principe za većinu klasa utvrdio

U areni dobacim do 6 pobeda max (mage, rogue), što mi se čini fer statistički jer sam daleko od vrhunskog igrača, grešim...

Sam princip arene daje veći značaj sreći nego ranked play: duel protiv random igrača, sa (kontrolisanim) random deck-om, i random deal/mulligan/1st play ne daje nadu da ću predvidivo lako do 10+ pobeda

Može li neko da mi pošalje na pm primer deck liste i klase sa kojom je osvojio 10+ pobeda?

Hvala unapred.
sto mu gromova

Post by sto mu gromova »

sstorm wrote:Ima li neki dobar tutorial za Arenu?

Počeo sam da igram pre desetak dana i u ranked play mi ide fino osciliram oko 10og nivoa
Polako sakupljam jače karte, ali sam osnovne principe za većinu klasa utvrdio

U areni dobacim do 6 pobeda max (mage, rogue), što mi se čini fer statistički jer sam daleko od vrhunskog igrača, grešim...

Sam princip arene daje veći značaj sreći nego ranked play: duel protiv random igrača, sa (kontrolisanim) random deck-om, i random deal/mulligan/1st play ne daje nadu da ću predvidivo lako do 10+ pobeda

Može li neko da mi pošalje na pm primer deck liste i klase sa kojom je osvojio 10+ pobeda?

Hvala unapred.
Jbg, zaboravio sam da skrolujem deklistu do kraja da bi se video ostatak karata od 5+ mana. Znam samo da su 2 karte bile 2x Arcanite Reaper, i 1 Gorehowl. Fun fact - ni jedan Frothing Berserker.
sstorm

Post by sstorm »

Zahvaljujem.
Svaka čast!
Ne mrdnuh dalje od 6, biće bolje :)
sstorm

Post by sstorm »

Stigoh večeras do 12 sa Mage-om, dobar deck, 6 mirror matcheva, luda zabava :)

1xArcane Missiles, 1xAbusive Sergeant, 1x Argent Squire, 1x Mana Wyrm, 1x Worgen Infiltrator
1xAmani Berserker, 1x Haunted Creeper, 1x Sorcerer's Apprentice
1x Duplicate, 2x Emperor Cobra, 1x Shattered Sun Cleric
1x Cone of Cold, 1x Fireball, 2x Polymorph, 3x Water Elemental, 1x Twilight Drake, 1x Senjin, 1x Chillwind Yeti, 1x Cult Master
1x Fen Creeper
1x Frostwolf Warlord 1x Gurubashi Berserker, 1x Spectral Knight, 1x Stampeding Kodo
1x Lord of the Arena
1x Stormwind Champion
1x Sea Giant
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

"Serbia is Hearthstone ieSF World Champion! Congratulations d00m1n80r!"
Svaka cast Milose! :)
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

:efortless: :efortless: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :twisted: :twisted: :grin: :siren:
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Svaka cast Perovicu!!!
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

BRAVO!
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
d00m1n80r

Post by d00m1n80r »

Hvala svima na podrsci :)
TheMarko

Post by TheMarko »

Svaka cast care!!!!
There is no problem a cannon* can't solve.
Dzon Vejn wrote:Ali uopste nije poenta u tome... poenta je da ti:
1. Nemas veru u Sigmara, i zato ti Hellblaster ne radi protiv goblina, kostura, itd.
2. Verujes u tamo neke tenkove, i ostale alternativne metodologije imperijalne borbe, dok je u stvarnosti Hellblaster osnova svega :D - dakle topovi, mortari, handugnneri, tenkovi - to sve dodje i prodje; jedino je Hellblaster siguran posao ;).
*Zbog promene sistema koji igram, ovo treba citati kao "combined late US veteran artillery barage of 12 or more barrels with first roll to range in success"
Jocinetu

Post by Jocinetu »

Return to “Kompjuterske igre: Zato što je napolju strašno i sunce prejako sija”