Surfer

Space wolf na androidu.

Post by Surfer »

Igra neko ovu igru?
Potezna squad based strategija. Mnogo je dobra. 😄
frenk_castle

Re: Space wolf na androidu.

Post by frenk_castle »

Vec dve godine. Upravo pokusavam da predjem poslednju misiju necron kampanje.
Extract taken from Devastation of Baal by Guy Haley

"You are too noble to understand." Seth rounded on Dante. "That is not salvation, that is replacement. These new warriors will bear the colours of Flesh Tearers, but without Sanguinius’ fury they will be Flesh Tearers in name only. All my time as Chapter Master I have waged war on our rage, to wrestle it into submission and use its strength to slay our foes. We are fury! From the time of Amit, the savage lord, to this day, we have carried the white heat of Sanguinius’ anger in us. That was our gift and our burden. The flaw is what makes us what we are." He clenched his fist in front of Dante’s face. His voice dropped.
"We are nothing without the struggle against it. He would make us all Ultramarines in red armour." He turned away, his gaze straying down the dead legions of Blood Angels. "There are few of my warriors left, few true Flesh Tearers. Once we are dead, the Flesh Tearers will be no more, no matter that these abominations carry our name. It is a betrayal, not a boon. Guilliman will want us gone quickly, and his own warriors in our stead."
"Gabriel!’"
Seth waved his hand. "Open your eyes, Dante. These Unnumbered Sons, they are Legions in all but name. I have spoken with the newcomers. They are only too glad to tell me of the Avenging Son’s plans. Wherever Guilliman goes, he leaves his men in place. Through the codex, he gave the Adeptus Astartes their independence. He is more than willing to remove it from us. Soon, the Chapters will be free in name only. And these new Space Marines, he has the gall to interfere with the work of the Emperor. If he is willing to do that..." Seth fell silent suddenly.
"What are you suggesting?" said Dante quietly.
Seth mulled his words over, even as his anger tried to force them out of his mouth. He would not speak at rage’s behest, but decided to say them in calmness. They needed to be said. "If he is regent, why not Emperor?"
"What you suggest is treasonous!"
"My words, or his actions?" snarled Seth. He drew himself up to the fullness of his considerable height. "Be careful of him, Lord of Baal. Be very careful." Without waiting for a reply, Seth walked away into the darkness.

Beginning of audio drama Hunger by Andy Smillie

Men crave food. They crave flesh. They crave power. We are not men.

The Emperor's Angels his Space Marines crave honour. They crave retribution. They crave justice. We are not Angels.

We are the blood sons of Sanguinius. We crave only violence, bloodshed. There is no void in the deep of our souls only the hunger. An insatiable call to slaughter.

From the final data logs of Nassir Amit.

Return to “Kompjuterske igre: Zato što je napolju strašno i sunce prejako sija”