League of Legends

igor
Mental midžit

Re: League of Legends

Post by igor »

Jer svi vi igrate na EU east ili bar neko na west? :P
Mi smo krenuli da igramo odavno svi, svi preko 2000partija. Samo sto smo se svi transfer na west kada je moglo free tj doslo do podele.
Inace jedna od najboljih igara ikada...ako igras sa ortacima preko skypa :)
Ne bi bilo lose da neko napravi topic sa ingame nick svakoga pa da se igramo :)
Napravicu ja lika na east ako svi igrate tamo :)
Verterdegete

Post by Verterdegete »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ukoliko je neko slucajno propustio: rune pages su na popustu 2 za cenu 1. Bilo da se placa zlatom ili znojem :D. Ja juce uzeo paket. Vazi do 5. aprila.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Garen, he lives in the bushes. :lol:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Jel igra neko od vas na EU west? Ili ste svi na east?
Mi smo se svi tamo prebacili kada su se odvojili serveri i bio transfer. Pocinjem ponovo malo da igram, pa ako je jos neko tamo neka se javi. :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Svi smo na east-u. Realno, ako "ponovo pocinjes da igras malo", nije ti lose da igras malo non-ranked, tako da taman mozes da izgrindas na east-u do levela 30 i onda da igras sa ostalima ;). Ili da se otvoris za transfer accounta (kontam da postoji ta opcija).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Svi smo na east-u. Realno, ako "ponovo pocinjes da igras malo", nije ti lose da igras malo non-ranked, tako da taman mozes da izgrindas na east-u do levela 30 i onda da igras sa ostalima ;). Ili da se otvoris za transfer accounta (kontam da postoji ta opcija).
Ne bih radio transfer accounta, ovde imam gomilu ortaka iz kraja sto igraju i sto smo zajedno poceli. :)
Hajde videcu da napravim acc na east sada pa da pikamo. (mada mislim da vec imam jedan)
Kako ti ide nick?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Imas friend request ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
milosh

Post by milosh »

Ajde kad je vec igor pokrenuo ovde :) Jel ima ovde jos ljudi koji povremeno igraju ovo na eastu? Ja sam prestao pre mesec dana jer me je smorilo natezanje sa decom na solo/due que. Ako ima jos neko ko bi igrao par veceri tokom nedelje, nista hard core, neka me doda, milosh077 je nick na istoku :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

poslao zahtev

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Kompjuterske igre: Zato što je napolju strašno i sunce prejako sija”