Hybrid

Sve o Rackhamovim fantazijskim igrama (Confrontation, Hybrid, Rag'narok i Cadwallon)

Moderator: Moderators

Hristy

Post by Hristy »

E pa znate shta... ovo stvarno nije lepo vishe! Opet sam pobedila! :twisted: Stvarno mi je neprijatno da te pobedjujem Ivane! lol! Moracu da te pustim sledeci put :twisted: Shalim se! Odlichna partija! :D
I don't care,
I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me!
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Da, siguran sam da je tebi bilo zabavno :D shalim se, nije bilo lose.
Losa taktika i slabije bacanje kockica je presudilo da me zbrises sa table, prvenstveno losa taktika.
Posle sam igrao sa Darijem istu misiju i pobedio ga, tako da znam da je i to moguce.
Sledeci put ja pobedjujem :twisted:
Reci, jel' mozes neki dan u toku nedelje da igras ili samo za vikend?
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

How about sreda 20 h?
I don't care,
I'm still free,
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Dogovoreno. Vidimo se onda i spremi se da izgubis :twisted:
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

Pa bre... shta ono bi?! Ja se taman spremila da izgubim.... kad ono gle chuda. Opet sam pobedila! Loooool :D :D :D :twisted:
Sorry. Ja stvarno ne razumem! :oops: I'm simply too good! :roll: :D
I don't care,
I'm still free,
Rover

Post by Rover »

mislim da je red da ti hristina odigras partiju sa 12 pestova, pa ako i onda pobedis.......
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Gats

Post by Gats »

Probaj sledeci put da igras sa Grifoncem koji zna sta radi! :lol: :lol: 8)
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

Hahahahaha!!! Ivane, ja bih ovo shvatila lichno! Lol! Pa dobro, Gats... ako se vec nudish... Lol! Vrlo rado cu i tebe da operem! :twisted: :D
I don't care,
I'm still free,
novot

Post by novot »

Ne, ne, ne Lignjoslave :wink: Prvo sam ja obecao da cu joj ocitati bukvicu, stoga, prepustite to meni, brzi sam i spretniji :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Pa znam ja sta radim. Prvo je pustam i onda kad se opusti ja je zbrisem u svakoj partiji i pobedim. :D :D :D
:idea: Samo mozda to nisam trebao nikom da kazem. :x
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Hybrid anyone?
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

Pa Ivane ja te chekam da se javish da zakazemo partiju, a tebe nema ni za lek! Ja sam i u petak i u subotu na svirkama tako da bih mogla .... pa pojma nemam... mozda u toku nedelje?
I don't care,
I'm still free,
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Pa mozes slobodno i ti da se javis nece niko da te pojede :D
Meni bi najvise odgovarao petak ali posto tebi ne odgovara ajde onda cetvrtak (ako ti ni to ne odgovara, onda tek za dve nedelje :( ).
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

Joooj. nema shanse! Ja bi sutra mogla da stignem tek oko 9! A to je vec mnogo kasno!
I don't care,
I'm still free,
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Pa dobro, sta je tu je.
Onda za dve nedelje (otprilike).
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Sa en foruma FAQ

when playing hybrid the following could be usefull, cause they're not in the rulebook;
already posted this in another thread but i thought it would be good to paste it in here as well

* Expert Firing also enables a warrior to target an enemy who's hidden behind one of your own warriors (so not only those who are behind other enemies!). The text "adversary" has therefore to be neglected..

for instance if a templar and a skorize are in base to base and your purifier stands behind the templar, you could use expert firing with the purifier to hit the skor.

* Novice strike ; enables you to ignore ONE wound level of a warrior. (instead of ignore the wound level).
so a warrior of nv 4 with two wounds, could use novice strike to hit at 3.

* Muscular hypertrophy : the text on the english card is not sufficient enough. It should read like: gain +1 for the OC mode and +1 on all NV rolls made in this mode. So a warrior with OC 4 could now use OC 5 and hit with an extra +1 modifier

* Biomechanical shell: Misses some too, The shell can only be used once per game and stays on the warrior for one activation round only.

* First blood : When a warrior gets killed both sides take their first blood card..

All these rules have been verified by Skal (who was at the Paris open), and told us that the french rules were the right one..

*A warrior cannot move diagonally past an enemy that is in defensive combat, un less the warrior is in novice move. So Warrior A cannot move to squares x and s since enemy E is in defensive combat
x E s
A

*When you activate your warrior and want him to defend himsself you just announce that. You don't have to determine its mastery level yet, only when your warrior actually gets attacked then you announce its mastery level. Even so when one attack is sucsesful parried you can choose an entire different mastery level when you want to defend the next attack.

*When a pest of flesh explodes it can wound only one warrior that is next to it

*If one of your warriors dies before it is activated, then you activate next in row. So when number 4 dies, you'll go on with number 5.

*The action mode sheets states that Novice Move the warrior can't be in offensive mode, but it should say Defensive mode.

FAQ Hybrid (translated from French)

Aptitudes

Brutish Force
Q: The aberration strikes a fig griffon and touches it. This fig should normally move back of 2 squares, but another fig Griffon is behind it. Does it pass through because it is a fig friendly or suffers it 2 additional wounds?
R: It undergoes 2 wounds, as if the figurine in its back were a wall. Admittedly, it is not very logical but it is the official answer.

Sacrifice
when a plague of flesh explodes, it wounds only one figurine, and not all those with which it is in contact. Lastly, (grâce la folieà grace the momentary madnessàpropably a card that let you take control of an opponants figurine) it is possible to take the control of a plague of flesh and to explode it against another figurine.

Attack Combined
Q: My Seneshal (without wounds) puts himself in Offensive Action mode to make a Master Strike (to launch 2D10). But I want to make a Combined Attack. Do I use the same conditions of the first attack (like 2D10 for the Striking of Master, or SR+2 for Expert Striking) for the Combined Attack? Or is it right a die without modifications of the Capacity selected of Offensive the Action mode?
R: within the framework of the Combined Attack, the second attack is done while launching only one and single die, without any modifier, positive or negative. The difficulty of the second attack is equal to the VN registered on the chart of reference. The possible no-claims bonus or malus should not be taken into account. The Threshold of Success of a Combined Attack of the Seneshal is thus all the time 4

Q: On page 30 one can read: "In the event of success [ of the Combined Attack ], the adversary loses a notch of Wounds automatically." Does that mean that in the event of a Perfect succes my Combined Attack does not make two Wounds?
R: a perfect success always inflicts an additional Wound. Thus within the framework of the combined attack, if it is a hit the opponat loses a wound, and + 1 additional thanks to the perfect success

Aura
q:When 2 Aura characters are played, do you still draw 3 Aura cards and keep 2?
r:for each character with Aura you may draw 3 cards and keep 2.

Titan
Q:Can a Titan knock down single-wide doors, even though it can't fit through? Can it attack through a single-wide door?
r:No, a titan cannot knock down single doors as it knocks doors down as it
moves through them, if it cant fit, it cant knock it down.
Yes a titan can attack through a single door as long as there is an opponent in b2b.

Armour piercing shot
Armour piercing doesn't effect Titans, so the shot wouldn't pass through
if you do fire through a figure using Armour piercing you would roll again to hit the figure behind
A potential second target MUST be within the figures normal view arc and range
the penetrating distance of AP shot is not added to the range a warrior can see in the Lab.

Conviction/X
Q: The distance from the "8 boxes or less" crosses the walls, the obstacles and the doors?
R: Yes

Frenzy/X
Q: The Aberration made 3 Wounds onto the Seneshal. A Plague of Flesh is sacrificed to remove the fourth Wound. The Aberration does not get the no-claims bonus given by Frenyz/1 because it did not remove the last Wound of the Seneshal, correct?
R: Yes

Infiltration/X
Q: My Skorize Warrior uses his Infiltration in Offensive Action mode to attack somebody in the back. (One did not see the Skorize Warrior, then it always has its Infiltration/4). It makes a Skilful Strike, and for its first attack it obtains a perfect Success, and its second attack is a ' normal ' success. Then it made 3 Wounds and its adversary is killed. Did it lose the Aptitude Infiltration?
R: Yes. At the time of the combat, one considers that at this moment the enemy figurine/the victim, profits from a "line of sight" on Skorize. It loses its Infiltration aptitude consequently, even if it manages to eliminate this combatant during this activation

Profiles from the figurines visible Equipement on a figurine
Q: The hybrid which does not carry crossbow on the model can it still use it?
R: Yes, (use the equip on profilecard, not from the fig itself)

The right formula for Level of success is:
Level of Success = Natural Value - a number of wounds (+ modifyers). Let us take a concrete example, a Seneshal having two wounds and wants to attack(combat) a Hybrid. Level of success = 4 (natural Value) - 2 (wounds) + 1 (modifier of the weapons) - > thus 3. This poor Seneshal will have thus great difficulty to touch his target.

Angle of view
the firing angle of a figurine is of 90°, as it is indicated on the diagrams. The indication in the text is an error of seizure.

LOS Line of sight
Direct view being in the 90 degree vision cone and not behind a blocking obstacle. Exact LOS is centre of square to centre of square.

Activation Sequence
Q: if a combatant is killed BEFORE it is activated, its place in the sequence of activation "is lost" or it is replaced by the next combatant of its camp?
R: when a combatant is killed before it is activated, the following combatant takes his place in the order of activation and so on

Q: If I have 4 figurines, do I have to use counters 1 to 4, or I can choose between counters 1 to 10? For example: I want absolutely to be the last, then I want to put counters 7, 8, 9 and 10 to be sure that my adversary is the first to activate its troops... In the books of rules there is an example which says that the first counter should not be counter1, but I do not find if one can choose from all the counters during activation.
R: if you have 4 figurines still present on the boardtiles of Hybrid you must use the counters of activations from 1 to 4.

Fight Action Modes
Q: can there be contact of two bases corner to corner and thus combat of two figurines in contact corner with corner?
R: the combat in diagonal is not possible. Only the figurine a contact base with base with its adversary can fight. In order to be more explicit, here an example:
X
OA
X
Here A can strike only O, with which it is in contact base with base and towards which it is directed

Moving past an enemy;
Usually you need to use novice move to move diagonally past an enemy as it counts as moving through their square. However Novice move does not work against Titans and fighters in DC mode.

Defensive Combat mode
you can declare a different level of DC mode for each incoming attack. So when activating a fighter in Dc mode you do not yet have to declare its mastery level. Do this when the fighter actually gets attacked. Even so if this defense was succesfull it stays in dc mode, when the fighter gets attacked again it can choose a different mastery dc level.

Firing
Q: Here, it seems to to me that one can declare a skilled firing only if the fig concerned does not have enemies in his line of sight... But if the fig in question have a enemy in its line of sight during its activation, and that it himself move away such he is ou of line of sight, can it declare a skilled firing once its finished movement?
R: One declares the mode of action at the end of the movement (except the movement mode

Q: can one shoot through his troops with a shooting other than expert?
R: No, it is impossible to shoot through figurines "friendly" differently than in Expert Shooting

Q: How is large base considered a figurine whose 2 boxes are in a dead angle and 2 boxes are visible? visible or not for a shooting?
R: it is indeed possible to shoot on the figurine. However the gunner then does not profit from the bonus generated by the fact that its target is of big size. Therefore, no bonus of +1 to Sl.

Movement
Q: If an adversary is in front of a door or a simple opening. Can one pass diagonal through this door?
A
- --
X
With X, my figurine, can it pass in diagonal whereas A, the opponant figurine is in front?
R: a combatant cannot pass in diagonal of a door and an adversary at the same time. In order to "cross", it can however call upon the novice Movement

Q: The rule known as: "a combatant cannot leave an adversary for returning at once intoto base to base contact with him". What does it mean? will I be able to stop its movement on a tile "X" which is in contact with an opponent?
R: It can stop its movement on one of the tiles X ,but cannot get into base-to-base combat with its initial adversary at the end of this movement.

Army card First contact
Q: if I have a figurine which sees an opposed combatant, but this combatant (or another combatant of the opposite camp) does not see my figurine, no one draws first contact '?
R: indeed, they should wait until both figurines see eachother to be able to profit from First Contact

Army card 1st blood
Q: page 26 one can read: "a player picks his second Army card when, for the first time, a figurine is withdrawn from play." Do I include/understand well that the Armycard events are always picked at the same time by all the players?
R: Yes. The two players draw at the same time the armycards, with the first visual contact, then with first dead it is done seperately
Q: can I sacrifice a Plague of Flesh before the First Contact to activate the army card with the "First Blood"
R: it is not the possible, first blood does not function on a sacrifice

counters
Q: Good, it appeared that there were no simple accesscounters in Hybrid but those are describe and especially used as of the first scenario. Then how to make?
R: they are envisaged in a future extension. Unfortunately these accesses should not have appeared in these scenarios. The simplest solution consists in marking these "entries" using any other marker.

Access counters do not count as squares to be occupied, they just represent the entrance/exit area.

Scenarios
Q: In the same way, in one of the scenarios, it is necessary to use 6 event counters without traps but there are only 5 of them? Which to remove?
R: concerning the eventcounters used for the mission "the scarlet hive", you have two possibilities, either to remove the one in bottom of the center, or to use the 5 eventcounters "!" and a explosion counter since they have a whole a similar face. In this case if a figurine comes across an counter it is useless to turn over the counter.
novot

Post by novot »

Ovaj FAQ je prilicno star :( No, neke stvari su sada jasne, iako smo ih mi tako igrali bez da znamo da li je to ispravno (na rimer, aberacija moze da bije protivnika koji stoji na malim vratima itd.) Ono sto je bitno je da su razjasnjene neke situacije sa gadjanjem, kao i par kartica. Medjutim, cini mi se da ima mnogo vise kartica koje su nejasne nego sto je to pokriveno FAQ-om. Ostaje da se vidi- nadje neka svezija lista ispravki.

Na francuskom forumu sam inace nasao jedno zanimljivo (tricky) pitanje:
Purifier (P) je u zasedi, na maksimalnoj udaljenosti od protivnika, koji su zasticeni duplim vratima (=). Protivnik A je stigao do tih vrata, ali ih nije otvorio i zavrsio svoj potez. Protivnik B je stigao do vrata i otvorio ih. Nagradno pitanje glasi: na koga sme da puca purifier- na protivnika A ili protivnika B??? Evo vam situacije:

P

===
A B
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Sroz zanimljivo. Logicno bi bilo da puca na onoga koji otvori vrata pa ako ga ubije onda na sledeceg. Mada bi po istoj logici mogao da puca na bilo kog od njih.
Resenje: house rule!
Rover

Post by Rover »

slazem se.....apsolutno bi mogao da puca na bilo kog od njih...
novot

Post by novot »

Naravno da moze da puca na bilo koga, buduci da se mete prikazuju istovremeno, dakle u momentu kada se prepreka-zaklon pomerila. Nije bitan trenutni status mete (u ovom slucaju- da li je ona ranije aktivirana ili bas tada). To je i na forumu tako odgovoreno.
Rover

Post by Rover »

ma naravno da moze da se munnckinishe na fazon.....vrata se otvaraju sa leva na desno tako da ti prvo vidis ovu figuru levo......ali zna se ko munckinishe hoda po dasci.....arrrrr
novot

Post by novot »

Ajde da cepidlacimo: vrata sklanjas odjednom, stoga nema prostora za manckinisanje, jer se mete vide istovremeno :wink:
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Sta?? Pa koga cemo onda da teramo da hoda po dasci? arrrr!
Rover

Post by Rover »

pa naravno, uvek kod takvog manckinisanja moze da se kaze da vrata idu na gore...

@Kojelti olivera arrrrr!!!
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Kad prodje ovaj turnir u confrontu mogli bi malo da ozivimo hybrid
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

definitivno! Totalno sam se uzelela!
I don't care,
I'm still free,
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Ko, jel' ja? wrote:Kad prodje ovaj turnir u confrontu mogli bi malo da ozivimo hybrid
Ovo se odnosilo na ko zna koji turnir, a ponovio sam to i pre ovog turnira.
Da malo oživimo ovu temu.
Danas, utorak, bi trebalo da se odigra koja partija hibrida. Ko je zainteresovan neka dodje.
Vidimo se.
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

Jer ti imash telefon neandertalcu jedan,a??? A ne, ne, ne.... Zaboravila sam, ti nemash prste, pa ne mozesh da okrenesh broj. kad se jednom zapravo budesh setio da me pozovesh docicu da se igram. :mad:
I don't care,
I'm still free,
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Ako se ne varam ti si se dogovarala sa Srđanom da se igrate popodne. Prema tome da si došla mogla bi da igraš hibrid.
Ovako se nije ni igrao.

U petak Srđan i ja igramo pa ko hoće neka dođe. (ovo se odnosi i na tebe Hristy)
novot

Post by novot »

E, Steva rece veceras da bi voleo da igra u subotu. Nadam se da ce se javiti- pa se dogovorite.
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

Problem je u tome shto sam ja popodne u shkoli i mogu da dodjem u 9 uveche, a kontam da je tad kasno, zar ne!? Eniwej, u petak dolazim oko 7-7:30. Vidimo se.
I don't care,
I'm still free,
Balder

Post by Balder »

Doci cu i ja u subotu, barem da vidim kako se igra :)
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Ok. Igra se u petak i subotu. Zvuči obećavajuće, još samo da svi dođu.
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Na žalost ne mogu da dođem u subotu, tako da se vidimo samo u petak
Balder

Post by Balder »

A bas pre sat vremena rekoh Oliveru kako bi bilo lose da te ispalim u subotu, i kako bih trebalo lepo da uradim ovaj kolokvijum, da bih mogao da dodjem :D
A ono... ccccc
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

Dobro, sad mozesh ko chevek da padnesh kolokvijum i svi srecni i zadovoljni. Lol. Shalim se. Ja dolazim danas, samo da se zna!!! :P
I don't care,
I'm still free,
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Poziv svim zainteresovanima da dodju u sredu da opicimo koju partiju hibrida.
slayer king

Post by slayer king »

Ja sam zainteresovan, nego jel` moze neko da dodje malo ranije da mi malo objasni osnovna pravila, inace cu najverovatnije da isprobam S`eruma 8)
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.
Hristy

Post by Hristy »

Dolazim i ja. taman da vas sve vidim, ipak se nismo videli godinu dana :)
I don't care,
I'm still free,

Return to “Confrontation”