Novi vuci i jos ponesto....

Sve o Rackhamovim fantazijskim igrama (Confrontation, Hybrid, Rag'narok i Cadwallon)

Moderator: Moderators

Rover

Novi vuci i jos ponesto....

Post by Rover »

sa UK opena...
I had a quick chat with the guys from Rackham and got a little info from them on upcoming releases...

Irix Ultimate edition: a POW7 master mage, the sculpt is curently being painted for the online store.

Wolfen trackers: these will not be minis for the shadow trackers from the card pack. They're going to be missile troops with javelins. Apparently they've been resculpted as the first lot looked too much like Devourers.

Wolfen Worgs: currently being sculpted and apparently look amazing (no surprise there). They're deffinitely 2 to a box and will be bigger than a predator, but smaller than the prime aberration.

Prime aberration: the Rackham chappies had a Prime with them in pieces. The whole kit appears to be snap-together with each limb, head and dorsal crest having snug-fitting pegs, allowing for true modularity. No rare earth magnets will be needed for people wanting to keep their options open as Rackham have tested the re-assembly of the mini in different configurations 1000s of times with no problems.
The head with the open mouth has a hinged jaw which you can open and close.
The femoral blade (thing on it's knee that gives feint) is hinged too.
The delays in release are due to a small problem with the sculpt, the pin and socket on the chest allowing for attachment of different chest plates wasn't quite long enough. The French release is delayed until December, with no delay in the English version, soa simultaneous worldwide release from Rackham! Woo hoo
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Mucous

Post by Mucous »

Kakve veze prime abberation ima sa vučićima? :twisted:

Joj moram nabavit Ultimate Irix, totalni sam fan te figure.
Rover

Post by Rover »

pa reko sam jos ponesto...
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
slayer king

Post by slayer king »

E kad su vuci dobili Ultimate Irix , Diryovi zahtevaju ultimate Kayla Kartana :twisted:
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.
Mucous

Post by Mucous »

Prije ultimate Sasia Samaris :twisted: ili možda Cypher Lukhan...
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Prije ultimate Sasia Samaris ili možda Cypher Lukhan...

Ne,ne,ne,ne, vec vidim riot :"Cypher nova edicija, bitchslapper is back and meaner than ever..." c,c,c,c, eto lose ideje
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mucous

Post by Mucous »

ups ... izletio mi je ovaj spam, editat ću ga kad budem imao nešto pametno za napisat...
slayer king

Post by slayer king »

@Pendragon
A sta bi ti, Ardokatovu ultimate edition, i sta fali starcu Kaylu( verovatno ce ipak on izlaziti na turnir , jer moj Mid/nor nije dovoljno ozbiljan , za sada)..... :twisted:
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.

Return to “Confrontation”