Mid-Nor wins uk open

Sve o Rackhamovim fantazijskim igrama (Confrontation, Hybrid, Rag'narok i Cadwallon)

Moderator: Moderators

Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Mid-Nor wins uk open

Post by Pendargon »

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:51 am Post subject: Info from the 1st UK Open

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News and rumours on coming releases in this thread...
http://www.conf-federation.org.uk/Board ... ;topicseen

Day-1 news report...
http://www.conf-federation.org.uk/Board ... pic=7009.0

Picture links here (including AT 43 stuff)...
http://www.kennysworld.co.uk
The pre-painted AT 43 minis look as if they've been base-coated, shaded with a wash and had a basic camouflage pattern painted on them. All you need to do is highlight them up and add scuffs etc as described in Cry Havoc articles.

Results here...
http://www.conf-federation.org.uk/Board ... pic=7018.0

Armies played here...
http://www.conf-federation.org.uk/Board ... pic=6992.0
Kelazar+it+demonic claws... a ja sam uvek pricao da su middies jako kompetitivni, ali mi niko nije verovao
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ne znam mnogo o pravilima confrontationa, pa necu da ti protivurecim, ali bih te podsetio na one WH turnire po engleskoj/americi u kojima su pobedjivali high elfovi koji su imali tamo neke white lione, phoenix guardu, swordmastere.... tako da se tu opet vracamo na onu pricu da na turniru na kome igras sa 6 ljudi, a na koji se pojavi 50+ ljudi, imas dobru sansu da pobedis a da ne igras sa najkompetativnijim ljudima i armijama ;).... Tek kada je turnir od 32 i manje igraca svajcarski sistem lepo radi ;), ako imas 6 samo 6 partija.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rover

Post by Rover »

7 midnorskih bandi 8O 8O 8O 8O
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
novot

Post by novot »

Samo me zanima jel' su svi Mid-norci imali copy-paste-ovanu armiju ili su se malo razlikovale?
Dervish the neki

Post by Dervish the neki »

razlikovale su se, razlikovale. :D

Bilo je 3 Azahira, 1 bez kolonije i 3 jos neke druge. *Mislim* da cak nisu ni sve imale kelzerala. Na linku gore ima jedno 2-3 midnorske army liste, ukljucujuci i pobednicku.

--
Dervish the informisani
There really isn't a polite way to say:
"your game fucking sucks and I'm going to take my chances with the Rifts game run by the autistic kid"

When I play doctor, I play to win.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

@dzohn : da, ali je ovo zaista bio veliki turnir, stoga i moj post. Naime, postovao sam da bih pokazao nekima koji tvrde da middies suck. To je armija koja je sjajna, ali zahteva taktiku i koordinaciju, a ne samo da ih pustis i bacas kocke. Izvuci ces vec paralelu sa wh, zar ne? 8) 8)
@ damjan: sta je tu cudno? Middies su 3-i top selling u svetu, posle dirza i wolfena, cak su pretekli grifone. Ljudi ih vole zbog fluffa, velikog izbora figura, i tog adorable naccabre cutenessa :-)
ImageImageImageImageImage
slayer king

Post by slayer king »

E pa ovo me je podstaklo da napravim malo ozbiljniju listu , pa cu je isprobati uskoro :twisted:
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.

Return to “Confrontation”