Conf 3: zivot nakon elektroshoka

Sve o Rackhamovim fantazijskim igrama (Confrontation, Hybrid, Rag'narok i Cadwallon)

Moderator: Moderators

novot

Re: Conf 3: zivot nakon elektroshoka

Post by novot »

Ko je i zashto obrisao poslednji post ovde? Chovek je samo pitao hoce li neko da igra Conf u Sigilu?
Samo ono što činimo iz ljubavi, činimo slobodno, pa ma koliko patnje iz toga proizašlo.

Istina rađa mržnju. Ko govori istinu, često se zamera drugima.
Rover

Post by Rover »

ja nisam nista dirao O.o
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Ni ja.
EDIT Medjutim, dok sam pisao ovu poruku, medj prethodnim porukama se vidi i ta (autor ludi mesar ili tako nesto). Cudno
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
novot

Post by novot »

Ah, moram ovo da podelim sa vama :lol: :

Atma:
najnovija spekulacija o iducem izdanju legacyja:
"Its a life-size resin bust of Jean Bey. It comes with a set of darts, free."
Samo ono što činimo iz ljubavi, činimo slobodno, pa ma koliko patnje iz toga proizašlo.

Istina rađa mržnju. Ko govori istinu, često se zamera drugima.
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

:applause: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Dr. Nick Riviera MD

Post by Dr. Nick Riviera MD »

Odlicno :applause: :applause:
"Seriously honey, I can prescribe anything." :-)
"If you want to have an exclusive surgery with me,dial 1-800-DOCTORB.Note the extra B is for BARGAIN"
Don't worry you won't feel a thing:-)

Image Image
atma

Post by atma »

I jedna jako dobra vijest za C3 zaljubljenike:
I was informed that Legacy Miniatures and Cool Mini or Not will be releasing Confrontation Phoenix Edition a re-release of the Confrontation 3.5 gaming system!!!
Expect to see a cleaned up rules set and metal figure releases!!!
Izvor: http://throneofangels.blogspot.com/2012 ... rises.html
atma

Post by atma »

I received some Q&A from David of Legacy about the Phoenix Project (with my notes as NoA - Notes of Almanro):

Q: Is it a new edition of the C3 manual with the integration of the C3.5 rules?
A: It starts from version 3 and 3.5 with a complete review and refresh (but I do not follow directly this part) (NoA: Ask atacam for this part! )

Q: Are there changes (improvements) to C3.5 rules, or will they remain the same as we know?
A: I think there will be changes

Q: If the previous is "yes", is there the opportunity to propose changes or the project is already closed and tested?
A: The project is not closed and is being tested

Q: Is a print hard copy version planned or only the pdf will be offered on-line? If a hard copy version is planned, which will be the languages?
A: A hard copy of the manual will be available in English and French. (NoA - at the moment it seems not in Italian... )

Q: Do you think to re-release all the Confrontation miniature range?
A: No. Of course the miniatures that are too old won't be re-released (NoA - also considering the sales prices of ludikbazar and e-bay, I think they will produce firstly the rarest miniatures or otherwise the ones that are more requested, they can not reproduce a catalog of over 1500 models in few months! )

Q: Will there be new miniatures no longer in "limited edition"?
A: There will certain be new miniatures, but not immediately. Be patient!

Q: Will be the cards modified to improve the game dynamics?
A: Yes

Q: What is the expected timing?
A: Gama will show (NoA - today in Las Vegas) previews of what you will see from now to 6-9 months

Q: Metal or plastic or resin?
A: Resin and Metal

Q: Possible costs?
A: In line with other miniature games (certainly not Legacy prices! Which will remain for the moment for the next few waves)

Q: Is there the possibility to create an official tournament circuit supported by the brand?
A: Yes
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Zanimljivo
Dr. Nick Riviera MD

Post by Dr. Nick Riviera MD »

Veoma zanimljivo.Interesuje me bas kakve ce cene biti plus kako ce da se izbore sa pravilima :)
"Seriously honey, I can prescribe anything." :-)
"If you want to have an exclusive surgery with me,dial 1-800-DOCTORB.Note the extra B is for BARGAIN"
Don't worry you won't feel a thing:-)

Image Image
Rover

Post by Rover »

nadam se samo da ce biti confront a ne ragnarok :S
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Radni naziv je Confrontation Fenix. Pocinju sa 3.0 pravilima pa dodaju neke stvari iz 3.5, a ondak ce sve da ispeglaju.
Figure ce biti metalne i po ceni kao ostale od vecih proizvodjaca. Od starih ce raditi one kojih nema po ebayu i kod ludika.
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
atma

Post by atma »

Confronation Phoenix
CG: Then you also have the re-release of Confrontation.
KC: It’s going to be using the 3.5 rule set, well a derivative of the 3.5 rule set. We’re going to clean it up and make some adjustments and sort of refine and polish it, but other than that, we have all of the masters. We’re sorting through them right now. We’re going to push out the releases as fast as we can to sort of get the existing concept out as quick as we can and then our intention is to move forward with it. Also our intention is to never move it into more than a skirmish game setting and Confrontation is a great skirmish game. I think it demonstrated very aptly that it doesn’t make for a good mass combat game. History has kind of shown us that. So we’re going to make it good at what it does. One of the first factions coming out will of course be the Wolfen, so you can expect to see those coming soon.
CG: Will there be organized play for it?
KC: Absolutely. The CoolMiniorNot Legion program, which is our volunteer program for all the products we publish, is absolutely going to support all these things. We’ll have organized play, tournament kits, all that stuff is in the pipe.
CG: What about players who bought the plastic figures-
KC: The pre-painted plastics?
CG: Yes. Obviously they could just remove them from their base and put them on an actual square base, right? And play. Do you think, at this point, they’re going to be allowed to play with those in organized play?
KC: I don’t see why not. I don’t think we’ve gotten to that point of building this stuff, but I really… They’re Confrontation models. I mean if you’ve got them, then play with them. We want to see people playing. That’s kind of the point.
Izvor: http://cravengames.com/interviews/coolm ... -more.html
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Mali offtopic: danas mi je na steam-u izasla reklama da je uradjena kompjuterska igra Confrontation. Drago mi je zbog vas igraca kojima to mozda bude primamljivo, ali sa obzirom da je to Cyanide radio - neka vam je bog u pomoci ;).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Confrontation”