Skeet Machine Suggested by Kyle Sanchez on 2009-10-04

T2, Extended, T1, Block rasprave o MtG deck-ovima...

Moderator: Moderators

Galovic

Skeet Machine Suggested by Kyle Sanchez on 2009-10-04

Post by Galovic »

Maindeck:

Artifacts
4 Fieldmist Borderpost

Creatures
4 Baneslayer Angel
4 Captain Of The Watch
4 Knight Of The White Orchid

Enchantments
3 Honor Of The Pure

Instants
4 Harm's Way
4 Path To Exile

Planeswalkers
3 Elspeth, Knight-errant

Sorceries
3 Conqueror's Pledge
4 Day Of Judgment
1 Martial Coup

Basic Lands
14 Plains

Lands
2 Emeria, The Sky Ruin
2 Gargoyle Castle
4 Terramorphic Expanse

Sideboard:
4 Devout Lightcaster
4 Luminarch Ascension
4 Oblivion Ring
1 Iona, Shield Of Emeria
2 Martial Coup

This mono-White machine is the real bad boy on the block, and has been my most successful deck so far in Zendikar. It plays the best one-mana removal, backed up by the best board sweeper, then commences in dropping a butt load of White pellets until the opponent dies. Knight of the White Orchid is the real glue that keeps this deck together, and is the keystone for the nutty aggressive draws like turn 3 Knight + Honor of the Pure, turn 4 Conqueror's Pledge. Eat that Cloudgoat, you were never that good! I was debating whether or not to put a fourth Pledge, but decided a singleton Martial Coup would be better suited to diversify that slot.

There’s something that makes me feel nasty playing fourteen freaking Plains in a deck, but with Emeria and Gargoyle Castle to give me some spells off my lands, I don't feel so ashamed about it. The singleton Iona in the board is there to mise those mono colored decks running around. I know I'm stone dead to an Iona, and there are a surprising amount of decks that just scoop to it once it resolves.

This deck is still in the early stages, but I've been looking into splashing either Red, Black, or Blue… hell, even possibly Green with that Borderpost. I'm not sure if it’s worth it yet, and the deck already has a pretty rock solid game 1, but sideboarding into Duress, Negate, Volcanic Fallout, or Summoning Trap could be worth it.
MTGO: portugalovic

Return to “MtG: Deck-ovi”