Naya Suggested by Kyle Sanchez on 2009-10-04

T2, Extended, T1, Block rasprave o MtG deck-ovima...

Moderator: Moderators

Galovic

Naya Suggested by Kyle Sanchez on 2009-10-04

Post by Galovic »

Maindeck:

Creatures
4 Baneslayer Angel
4 Bloodbraid Elf
3 Enlisted Wurm
4 Woolly Thoctar

Enchantments
3 Journey To Nowhere

Instants
4 Lightning Bolt
3 Path To Exile
4 Volcanic Fallout

Planeswalkers
3 Ajani Vengeant

Sorceries
3 Day Of Judgment

Basic Lands
1 Forest
2 Mountain
2 Plains

Lands
4 Arid Mesa
4 Jungle Shrine
4 Rootbound Crag
4 Sunpetal Grove
2 Terramorphic Expanse

Sideboard:
4 Mycoid Shepherd
4 Luminarch Ascension
4 Burst Lightning
3 Naya Charm

Naya is another popular kid on the block right now, but instead of posting the same Wild Nacatl/Ranger of Eos deck everyone is going nut crazy for (that has awkward mana thanks to trying to cast Noble Hierarch with the Mountain/Plains hungry Nacatl), I’m going to post my big boy Naya control list. This one has the Path/Bolt/Fallout plan in full effect, this time complimented by Journey to Nowhere since we aren’t going to waste time casting bad one- and two-drops. Ajani Vengeant is better complimented by this removal suite, and you have the ability to use Day of Judgment more favorably that in the more aggro oriented versions.

The creatures are the best Naya has to offer. Bloodbraid Elf and Enlisted Wurm give you card advantage alongside Ajani and Day of Judgment. Woolly Thoctar and Baneslayer Angel are the two best creatures the colors have, so the creature slots seemed fairly elementary. I really wish I had room for Mycoid Shepherd; I’m thinking about lightening up on Fallouts to include him main deck.

Luminarch Ascension plus Naya Charm post board is kinda exciting too…
MTGO: portugalovic

Return to “MtG: Deck-ovi”