State of the Game

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Rick

State of the Game

Post by Rick »

No not my sad opinion - the 'Muse on Minis' guys.

http://museonminis.com/state-of-the-game-2019/
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Re: State of the Game

Post by Pendargon »

abbreviated version? I cannot listen to 1.5 hours of guys talking
ImageImageImageImageImage
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

I did, and honestly it was a waste of time.

A lot of it spent moaning about how to get new players into the game, and how easier it used to be. The way I used to do it was to point out that armies were smaller than Warhammer which kept the game from dragging on, and that the buy-in was a fraction of those armies.

They glossed over the fact that the old battle-boxes weren't a good way to get someone into a faction because they lacked key elements, but they didn't mention the fact that with Pressgangers gone and Journeyman Leagues gone, there's no point to them at all. In MKI they were half your army or more, and now if you count in the free models you get from theme forces they are less than a quarter. They made the point that PP has too much items and it's impossible to stock them all, so now that we have Army Boxes, the battleboxes should be the first thing to go.

When wrapping up, they were asked to list what they saw as positive/hopeful about the game, and one of them actually mentioned model conversions! From a company that will only send you extra bitz by accident...
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
Knight

Post by Knight »

With latest balancing around scenario play, game is in pretty decent state.
Gotta unpack my Cygnar again. :)
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Cela pricaa s Infernalima je interesantna, Moglo bi da se igra jesenas i zimus.:)
Dogodine, mislim, da sledi reset, nesto nalik fnatasy -> AOS. Stari SQUovi ce ostati iza nas, dobicemo nove i/ili kombinovane frakcije, nnove kastere itd. Suvise je SQUova da bi igra mogla da se prodaje u hobi shopovima.
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”