stefaz

Re: Warmachine & HORDES Masters Qualifier II - 18. april 2015

Post by stefaz »

Cini mi se da nema Sunkine liste.

Edit: Tu je. :)
takasunmc

Post by takasunmc »

Sunka i ja smo pretplaceni da odigramo pertiju na svakom turniru. :)
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Uneta ispravka, dodate liste za Sunku i Nikicu.
takasunmc wrote:Sunka i ja smo pretplaceni da odigramo pertiju na svakom turniru. :)
Isto kao Dejan i ja na gomili turnira do sada - kao da nije dovoljno sto igramo kod kuce :D
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Nikica (Cryx) ima Gorman di Wulfa (FA: C) u obe lista... :roll:
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Hvala na primedbi - zamolicu Nikicu da unese ispravku u listu. Posle toliko listi, ovde sam napravio previd.
TheSerbianRaven

PainBringer wrote:Hvala na primedbi - zamolicu Nikicu da unese ispravku u listu. Posle toliko listi, ovde sam napravio previd.
Oce da se zavuce. Ja sam tek kad sam kucao listu za prijavu skontao da u obe imam Rhoven & Friends, pa sam na brzaka prekrojio.
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Some really interesting first round match ups. In the UK before a big race (horse racing) - the pundits always give the run down of the runners and riders. So here's my take;

1. Rick vs Nikola. Hordes vs Hordes. A great match up and all 4 lists have possibilities against each other.
2. Dejan vs. Stefan. All infantry weoponmaster slug fest. All 4 lists playing attrition - this one could be won on the clock.
3. Luka vs Uros. Might vs Speed. With a lot of high MAT high POW from Khador Uros is going to need to use his whole bag of Everblight tricks to win this one.
4. Nenad vs Djordje. Retribution can be a bogey faction for Orboros so Nenad is going to have to play very carefully here. List chicken being a major factor.
5. Stef vs Nemanja. Interesting match up. Khador usually rule on the infantry front but Stef has always had the uncanny ability to pull defeat from the jaws of victory....
6. Moma vs Nenad. Another list chicken battle. Moma has been practicing and is in full command of his lists and as such is always tough to beat. But as Nenad is an unknown quantity - the jury is out on this one.
7. Nikica vs Nikola. Nikica's lists are tried and tested and forged in mean. Nikola's lists definitely have the tools but it's a tough draw.
8. Boris vs Petar. A repeat of the January battle. Petar has the psychological edge but Boris has been practicing hard.
9. Mikaan vs Dalibor. Definitely the trickiest to call. As no-one (including Dalibor) knows what Convergence does - this could go either way.
10. Shunka vs Nemanja. Nemanja always brings a tough question to the table and Shunka will have to bring all his experience to answer this one.
11. Ota vs Dule. Dule's return to the Iron Arena is definitely a hard one with one of the tournament favourites as his first round draw. With both players favouring assassination - this one is going to be decided on who makes the first mistake.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Potrebni modeli:
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters
Master Gunner Dougal MacNaile
Satyxis Blood Witches
Satyxis Blood Hag

Blagodarim i blagosiljam pivom onog ko mi ovo obezbedi.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Sa obzirom da Ota koristi svoje Gallows Grove, imamo li nekog drugog Orboros igraca koji poseduje ove modele?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Resurrection wrote:Potrebni modeli:
Satyxis Blood Witches
Satyxis Blood Hag

Ja mogu Dagija da ti pozajmim. Imam i Selenu i nisove ali nisu originalni modeli vec neki drugi legijski i njihovu upotrebu bi Miroslav morao da aminuje. (Selena je original, doduse).
Rick

Post by Rick »

Nemanja has the blood witches and I believe isn't using them.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Rick wrote:Nemanja has the blood witches and I believe isn't using them.
Yes, he does.
stefaz wrote: Ja mogu Dagija da ti pozajmim. Imam i Selenu i nisove ali nisu originalni modeli vec neki drugi legijski i njihovu upotrebu bi Miroslav morao da aminuje. (Selena je original, doduse).
Cekam da se Bjelajaca javi za Nyss.
Dougal accepted!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Well the good thing is that you didn't leave it until the last minute. :|
TheSerbianRaven

Rick wrote:Some really interesting first round match ups. In the UK before a big race (horse racing) - the pundits always give the run down of the runners and riders. So here's my take;

1. Rick vs Nikola. Hordes vs Hordes. A great match up and all 4 lists have possibilities against each other.
2. Dejan vs. Stefan. All infantry weoponmaster slug fest. All 4 lists playing attrition - this one could be won on the clock.
3. Luka vs Uros. Might vs Speed. With a lot of high MAT high POW from Khador Uros is going to need to use his whole bag of Everblight tricks to win this one.
4. Nenad vs Djordje. Retribution can be a bogey faction for Orboros so Nenad is going to have to play very carefully here. List chicken being a major factor.
5. Stef vs Nemanja. Interesting match up. Khador usually rule on the infantry front but Stef has always had the uncanny ability to pull defeat from the jaws of victory....
6. Moma vs Nenad. Another list chicken battle. Moma has been practicing and is in full command of his lists and as such is always tough to beat. But as Nenad is an unknown quantity - the jury is out on this one.
7. Nikica vs Nikola. Nikica's lists are tried and tested and forged in mean. Nikola's lists definitely have the tools but it's a tough draw.
8. Boris vs Petar. A repeat of the January battle. Petar has the psychological edge but Boris has been practicing hard.
9. Mikaan vs Dalibor. Definitely the trickiest to call. As no-one (including Dalibor) knows what Convergence does - this could go either way.
10. Shunka vs Nemanja. Nemanja always brings a tough question to the table and Shunka will have to bring all his experience to answer this one.
11. Ota vs Dule. Dule's return to the Iron Arena is definitely a hard one with one of the tournament favourites as his first round draw. With both players favouring assassination - this one is going to be decided on who makes the first mistake.
What use is this without odds? You can't take bets based on just this! :mrgreen:
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Rick wrote:Well the good thing is that you didn't leave it until the last minute. :|
Yeah!
Good thing I sent email to Nemanja last night! :mrgreen:
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Satyxis Blood Witches
Satyxis Blood Hag

Bump
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

stefaz wrote:
Satyxis Blood Witches
Satyxis Blood Hag

Ja mogu Dagija da ti pozajmim. Imam i Selenu i nisove ali nisu originalni modeli vec neki drugi legijski i njihovu upotrebu bi Miroslav morao da aminuje. (Selena je original, doduse).
Posto ovde imamo situaciju sa izmenama u poslednjem trenutku, usled nedostatka modela - moze. Znam da sam u diskusiji ovo naveo kao granicni slucaj, ali ovde treba izaci u susret coveku, jer je ostalo veoma malo do odrzavanja turnira i bilo bi lepo da moze da igra svoje lise kako valja.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

TheSerbianRaven wrote:
Rick wrote:Some really interesting first round match ups. In the UK before a big race (horse racing) - the pundits always give the run down of the runners and riders. So here's my take;

What use is this without odds? You can't take bets based on just this! :mrgreen:
We can always wildly speculate!!
Rick

Post by Rick »

TheSerbianRaven wrote:What use is this without odds? You can't take bets based on just this! :mrgreen:
I was going to do a full analysis with odds and predicted choices and things that could swing the game - but then I thought - great, hanging out with 21 people on Saturday and all of them pissed at me. If I wanted that I would just go to a family gathering.
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

PainBringer wrote:
stefaz wrote:
Satyxis Blood Witches
Satyxis Blood Hag

Posto ovde imamo situaciju sa izmenama u poslednjem trenutku, usled nedostatka modela - moze. Znam da sam u diskusiji ovo naveo kao granicni slucaj, ali ovde treba izaci u susret coveku, jer je ostalo veoma malo do odrzavanja turnira i bilo bi lepo da moze da igra svoje lise kako valja.
Ma kakvi susreti - ljudi su bagra neodgovorna, kako sto je demonstrirano, i bolje ne praviti usptupke.
Bjelajac je donirao nyss, u svakom slucaju.
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Treci put:
Satyxis Blood Witches
Satyxis Blood Hag

Rick

Post by Rick »

Nemanja won't check the forums until tonight and I think he's your only shot. He will answer the phone though.
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Rick wrote:Nemanja won't check the forums until tonight and I think he's your only shot. He will answer the phone though.
He already answered last night, hence all the commotion.
He used to borrow me Nyss and witches but he either sold or he is using those this time.

You're positive no one else has witches?
Rick

Post by Rick »

He sold the Nyss - that is 100% but he wouldn't have sold the witches. Ah - he using them in his Skarre T2 list - sorry I thought he went for two units of raiders. I think your boned on that one. Mechanithralls?
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Rick wrote:He sold the Nyss - that is 100% but he wouldn't have sold the witches. Ah - he using them in his Skarre T2 list - sorry I thought he went for two units of raiders. I think your boned on that one. Mechanithralls?
Looks like it.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Erhm, posto su ovi spameri zavrsili komunikaciju :), da se ponovim, za slucaj da postoji jos neko sa Orboros figurama:
Sa obzirom da Ota koristi svoje Gallows Grove, imamo li nekog drugog Orboros igraca koji poseduje ove modele?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
takasunmc

Post by takasunmc »

Rick wrote:He sold the Nyss - that is 100% but he wouldn't have sold the witches. Ah - he using them in his Skarre T2 list - sorry I thought he went for two units of raiders. I think your boned on that one. Mechanithralls?
I am using them whit Lich3. :)
takasunmc

Post by takasunmc »

"Erhm, posto su ovi spameri zavrsili komunikaciju :), da se ponovim, za slucaj da postoji jos neko sa Orboros figurama."

Samo uzmi praznu medijum dazu, zalepi komad drveta i vozi :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Moze da se desi da mi sve baze imaju drvo na sebi :).

Glory to Arstotzka!
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Resurrection wrote:
Looks like it.
I have some witch elves for WH.....

On the other hand I don't have violet euro papers for RL.....
Rick

Post by Rick »

Bathory wrote:I have some witch elves
Sorry Moma, these are elf witches - completely different to witch elves.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

Rick wrote:Some really interesting first round match ups. In the UK before a big race (horse racing) - the pundits always give the run down of the runners and riders. So here's my take;...
pie chart, or all of this is useless ;)
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

joggy wrote:
Rick wrote:Some really interesting first round match ups. In the UK before a big race (horse racing) - the pundits always give the run down of the runners and riders. So here's my take;...
pie chart, or all of this is useless ;)
DON'T MAKE HIM START MAKING PIE CHARTS! HE'LL CRASH THE WHOLE FORUM!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Par stvari koje je neophodno da imate na umu (verovatno vecina vec zna, ali nije lose ponoviti zbog ljudi kojima je ovo prvi ovakav turnir):

- Kada organizator turnira (TO u daljem tekstu) da znak da pocinje runda, igraci imaju 3 minuta da pogledaju protivnicke liste I odaberu onu listu koju ce igrati. Svi igraci ce imati po dva papirica, jedan sa brojem 1 I drugi sa brojem 2, koji oznacavaju prvu, odnosno drugu listu. Svaki igrac u tajnosti odabira jedan od njih, a zatim oba igraca istovremeno pokazuju jedan drugom svoj izbor. Odmah nakon toga, igraci odredjuju ko igra prvi bacanjem kockice, novcica ili na neki drugi nacin. Kada svi parovi odaberu svoje liste I izaberu prvog igraca, TO daje znak za pocetak runde. Od tog momenta, prvi igrac startuje svoj sat/tajmer I pocinje sa postavljanjem.

- Budite VEOMA pazljivi kada racunate scenario poene I poene unistenih modela. Onog momenta kada prijavite konacni rezultat partije I broj poena (i TO ih zapise), taj rezultat postaje vazeci. Ne postoje mogucnosti za ispravku ukoliko se naknadno setite da ste negde pogresili. Poeni po prioritetu: Broj pobeda > Scenario poeni > Unisteni protivnicki modeli

- Isto vazi za situaciju u kojoj se ustanovi da ste zaboravili pravilo/efekat, pogresno protumacili stanje na stolu ili napravili bilo kakav drugi previd/gresku koja je doprinela da izgubite partiju ili da prijavite pogresan rezultat, a da pri tome TO nije bio obavesten o spornoj situaciji. Nema naknadnih ispravki, osim ukoliko se ne ustanovi da postoje dokazi da je neki igrac namerno varao ili davao svom protivniku pogresne informacije. U tom slucaju, TO ce momentalno diskvalifikovati igraca koji je varao.

- Ukoliko je TO pozvan da resi spornu situaciju izmedju dva igraca, odluka koju TO donese je konacna. Ukoliko se po zavrsetku runde i prijavi rezultata, ili po zavrsetku turnira ispostavi da je TO doneo pogresnu odluku, to nece ni na koji nacin uticati na konacni rezultat turnira i plasman ucesnika. Greske u tumacenju pravila se desavaju svima - ja cu dati sve od sebe da, ukoliko moram da razresim neku spornu situaciju, donesem najbolju mogucu odluku.

- Ukoliko igraci mogu da rese spornu situaciju nastalu tokom partije bez ukljucivanja TO, neka nadju najbolji nacin da to ucine - razgovarajte sa svojim protivnikom i pokusajte da nadjete kompromis. TO nece intervenisati u slucaju da se igrac zali na situaciju koja je nastala kao rezultat kompromisa (prihvatili ste da protivniku omogucite nesto - ponovi aktivaciju, napad, itd. - a zatim ulozili zalbu kada je konacni ishod bio nepovoljan po vas).

- Primer sporne situacije: tokom bitke, niste primetili da su sve vase zveri potpuno "zatvorene", tacnije - na sebi imaju maksimalni broj FURY poena. Po pravilima, ovo vas sprecava da koristite damage transference. Ali, zbog opsteg haosa na stolu, jednostavno ste ovo prevideli, kao i vas protivnik i transferovali napad koji bi vas inace usmrtio i okoncao partiju. U narednom potezu, vi pobedjujete. SITUACIJIA 1: I vi i protivnik prijavljujete rezultat, ne znajuci da je doslo do greske. Tek tokom naredne runde shvatate sta se dogodilo - ali u ovom slucaju, pravo na zalbu ne postoji. Parovi su vec izvuceni i nova runda je zapocela. SITUACIJA 2: na samom kraju partije, pre prijave, shvatate sta se dogodilo. Igraci u ovom slucaju mogu da pokusaju da nadju kompromis, ili da pozovu TO da donese konacnu odluku (ukoliko drugacije nije moguce).

- Ne zakidajte na informacijama novim/neiskusnim igracima. Warmachine nije jednostavna igra i potrebna je vezba (i mnogo izgubljenih partija) da se dodje do dobre forme, ali to ne znaci da neiskusan protivnik ne treba da dobije sportsku sansu. Objasnite mu sta rade vasi modeli, ukoliko vas pita - nemojte donositi odluke umesto njega, ali podelite sve informacije o vasim modelima. Svi smo mi bili pocetnici u nekom trenutku.

Mislim da bi to bilo sve sto se tice bitnih stvari. Za kraj, scenariji, po rundama:
Runda 1: Outflank
Runda 2: Two Fronts
Runda 3: Close Quarters
Runda 4: Destruction
Runda 5: Incursion
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

I za kraj: da li neko ima Machine Wraith?
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Nacicu ti ja jednog.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
takasunmc

Post by takasunmc »

Ok. Samo da podsetim da je sutra Beogradski maraton. Centar ce biti zatvoren. Ima li neko ideju kako doci do botanicke baste od Cukarice, mslim da ce generalno biti problem doci, zato krenute na vreme i ranije.
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

http://bgdmarathon.org/informacije.aspx

Beogradski maraton - mapa i informacije.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Histericni Istoricar wrote:Nacicu ti ja jednog.
Weee!
Hvala!

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”