Warpwolf Stalker 4 9%

Most Popular Solos
Gorman di Wulfe 10 23%
Rhupert Carvolo 6 14%
Eiryss, Mage Hunter of Ios 5 11%
Ogrun Bokur 5 11%
Vassal of Menoth 5 11%
Forsaken 5 11%

So statistically 4 of your 5 games will be against Warmachine. You will most likely have at least one game against Menoth and should prepare for the reasonable possibility of the Kreoss pop and drop. If you haven't heard of Gorman di Wulfe you should start reading his rules (I suggest you focus on stealth and blind) and statistically you shouldn't worry too much about Colossals (unless you Nemanja, Shunka or Nemanja K). Menites should be aware that with Gun Mages and A&H - singing "Passage" isn't guaranteed to ensure safety from guns. We have a chunk of Eiryss but plenty of Bokur shield guards to block the shot.

Anyway I will see you all tomorrow.
Rick, the Statistician of Everblight
Last edited by Rick on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Zekina banda

Re: Warmachine & HORDES Masters Qualifier II - 18. april 2015

Post by Zekina banda »

Ne zaboravite ljudi da je sutra maraton ( u tom smislu, ako se negde zaglavim - javljam)
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Kako iko sa NBG / Zemun planira da stigne do kluba?
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Rick wrote:For those too lazy to read about all the models - some statistics
Lists with huge bases
Colossals 3 7%
Gargantuans 0 0%
Actually, there are 4 colossals - Stef has Conquest in one of his lists.
Rick

Post by Rick »

And Shunka and Nemanja. Oh and Stormwall!!
Yep sorry forgot that one
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pies or it didn't happen :!:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

These don't translate well into graphs or charts.
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

GILDA SPREMNA! Jedan Bile Thrall mi odlutao, imam samo pet, ima li neko na zajam jednog?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Rick wrote:These don't translate well into graphs or charts.
graph.jpg
graph.jpg (7.91 KiB) Viewed 6880 times
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Ok, this one is the best so far!!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

To je to, ljudi - vidimo se sutra. Ceka nas dug, naporan, zabavan I verovatno prilicno krvav dan :D
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Turnir je bio super, iako je mozda 5 rundi bilo malo ambiziozno. Terminus me je na pocetku i kraju ucmekao, Dalibor je super igrao robote, ali ga je kostala ona suma na sredini terena, i jedan gaf sa killzonom, a sto se tice Sunke i njegovog collossala :
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Sjajan turnir, 4 sjajne partije, opustena atmosfera i prijatno druzenje!
ImageImageImageImageImage
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Cestitke Nikici i Oti na kvalifikacijama! Hvala svima koji su dosli da se druze i ratuju i naravno, hvala Duletu iz kluba "Zmaj" sto nam je izasao u susret!

Veceras ili stura cu okaciti konacni plasman.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Well done to Nikica and Ota!!
A long summer of practicing before Novi Sad in August

We're half way through and for those that are interested;

• Miroslav will face the Runner up from the November event

Nikica will face the Runner up from the Novi Sad Event

Ota will face the Winner of the Novi Sad Event

Nemanja will face the Winner of November Event

So potentially a Cryx vs Trollblood semi-final in the top half and a Cryx vs Orboros semi-final in the bottom half, though I am sure the other qualifiers will have something to say about that!!
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Odlican turnir, kako partije tako i organizacija.
Bila je uzivancija igrati protivi svih vrlih protivnika i nadglasavati se sa onima za susednim stolom.

Posebno bih se zahvalio Stefu, Nemanji, Sunki i Histericnom sto su mi obezbedii figure/karte te nasem divnom organizatoru koji nas je okupio :)

Apelovao bih na organizatore da sledeci put teren ne bude simetrican, jer onda biranje strane nema nikakvog smisla, i da se smanji pojava dzinovskih suma na sred table.
Takodje, nophodno je obuciti igrace za merenje vremena jer izgleda da je dosta ljudi imalo trapave prste ili telefone koji se zaretardiraju.
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Resurrection wrote: Apelovao bih na organizatore da sledeci put teren ne bude simetrican, jer onda biranje strane nema nikakvog smisla, i da se smanji pojava dzinovskih suma na sred table.
Da, ta suma je bas bila je*ada. Doduse kad sam drugi put dobio isti sto, odma sam uzeo listu sa errantima + senechal, i hunter&pathfinder se onda bome isplatio. ko zna sta bi bilo da Dalibor nije imao 2 ground pounder napada. Ne znam da li je i ljudima koji su vodili Nyss Huntere zapao taj sto br. 7, ali ako jeste hunteri mora da su se dobro proveli. \:D/
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Cestitke Nikici i Oti na plasmanu, Lazi na organizaciji, i mojim protivnicima na lepim partijama.

Glory to Arstotzka!
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Odlican turnir, ako se ne varam stopostotan odziv i sjajna atmosfera i kooperacija pri pozajmljivanju figura i tumacenju pravila.

Bice poduhvat ponoviti ovako nesto. Vidimo se u avgustu!
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
takasunmc

Post by takasunmc »

Sobzirom na vreme i maraton-blokadu grada, super je bilo. Odlicna atmosfera i dobre partije, samo ta suma na sredini :?: . Cestitke svima i organizatoru.
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

Sve je bilo super, ocekujemo tabelu sa stendingom! Mi dolazimo svaki put iz Novog Sada, nadam se da ce biti odziva i za Novi Sad!
Rick

Post by Rick »

takasunmc wrote:samo ta suma na sredini
The big problem is that under the new rules there can be no linear obstacles or obstructions in zones (I think this is to do with huge based models) and so to avoid just having an open pathway from one side of the board to another - hills, water, forests etc are having to be used as they can be in zones. Otherwise it means changing the layout of the terrain for each scenario.
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Rick wrote:
takasunmc wrote:samo ta suma na sredini
The big problem is that under the new rules there can be no linear obstacles or obstructions in zones (I think this is to do with huge based models) and so to avoid just having an open pathway from one side of the board to another - hills, water, forests etc are having to be used as they can be in zones. Otherwise it means changing the layout of the terrain for each scenario.
Nije problem suma u zoni nego velika suma na sred table, bez obzira gde se zone nalaze.
Utoliko gore ako je cela zona u sumi, kao kad sam igrao Destruction protiv Nemanje .

Menjanje terena za svaki scenario i nije posebno problematicno, sem ako pokusavas da napravis da bude simetrican.
Nek se igraci dogovore kako da se minimalno pomeri, a bude van zone.
Kako jos nisu odabrali ko igra na kojoj strani nije ni na ciju stetu/korist.
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

I gde su vise ti rezultati?!
(rece covek koji je jedva skrpio modle za liste)
Rick

Post by Rick »

I think the top 3 would be;
- Nikica
- Ota
- Nemanja
based on SOS but Nemanja has already qualified as a runner up and so we need to know a 4th place in case Ota wins either of the next 2 events.
From the top of my head I think Nenad, Stef and Dule all also went 3/1. I don't think any played Nikica, and Dule played Ota in the first round and Nenad in the second with Stef losing to Nemanja in the 3rd.
so 4th and 5th are
- Nenad/Dule
and Stef 6th
Miroslav - official decision on the 4th/5th place?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

While we are on SOS - shouldn't all the rounds be based on the SOS? Instead of 2nd+ round being played "on a random basis" inside a group of people with the same number of wins?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

I think in WM/H it matters less. In a round there are good and bad match ups. Do you rate assassinations higher than control etc. An MMM is never going to get a quick assassination but at the same time is a horrible matchup for many assassination lists. The way it was done is just as good as any other I think.
Maybe at the end of this season going into 2016 we can do a top 8 seeding ladder based on all 4 events and then we can do draws where the seeds don't meet each other (a la sporting events) until later rounds? Or not - I like the randomness of it all - I guess we can decide later on and it depends on what kind of events we plan next year.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Actually there was a clear tie breaker I believe? Number of wins > SOS > Control points > Kill points.

If we are talking about competitive environment, it isn't important against which list you play. It's important against which player you play. Especially since you can play with a player with less wins than you (we had that situation on this tournament). Everyone knows that it's not quite the same whether you are playing against someone who is quite experienced or someone who is a beginner which managed to make a lucky win or two.

In competitive play, I would say that this shouldn't be "at random". But it's your call, of course, and I would stick to any call anyway, since I don't play this competitively ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Actually there was a clear tie breaker I believe? Number of wins > SOS > Control points > Kill points.
Miroslav has the sheets with the details.
Dzon Vejn wrote:If we are talking about competitive environment, it isn't important against which list you play. It's important against which player you play.
I would say that is 100% wrong. Warmachine is a bit like formula one - lists are equally as important as players skill. Part of the skill is choosing lists that can cover match ups where the other list has a major weakness.

The problem with SOS and control points for your opponents in the next round is that many players assassinate and have very few kill points and control points and that is often determined by lists too. The player that assassinates just the warcaster may be tremendously skillful but have no control points and 10 or so kill points. Two beginners mulch each others armies and end up in a 5/4 slugfest with 30+ kill points and the winner is regarded as the strongest player in the draw. In this situation just like in the random one you can have odd draws. Skill in the game doesn't necessarily equate to the fact that you will score a lot of points or kills, often the opposite.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

As I said - I'm fine with any call ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Evo I rezultata. Tabela je sortirana na osnovu broja pobeda, broja kontrolnih poena I ukupne vrednosti protivnickih unistenih modela. Na osnovu ove tabele I SoS (Strength of Schedule), napravljena je finalna lista:

1. Nikica
2. Ota
3. Nemanja (Shizuo Takashu)
4. Dzon Vejn
5. Dule
6. Stef
7. Rick
8. Luka
9. Mikaan
10. Shunka
11. Arborsomniorum
12. Dejan
13. Joggy
14. Uros
15. Boris
16. Moma
17. Nikola Ivkovic (TheSerbianRaven)
18. Djordje
19. Nenad NS
20. Nemanja K.
21. Dalibor
Attachments
results_final.jpg
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Neke fotke?
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Evo I nekih slika
Attachments
WP_20150418_13_19_52_Pro.jpg
WP_20150418_13_19_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20150418_13_18_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20150418_13_18_11_Pro.jpg
WP_20150418_13_18_00_Pro.jpg
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Evo jos fotki!
Attachments
WP_20150418_15_27_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20150418_15_26_51_Pro.jpg
WP_20150418_15_26_43_Pro.jpg
WP_20150418_15_26_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20150418_14_19_56_Pro.jpg
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Miroslav je odradio odlican pos'o i nadam se da ga nismo previse iscrpli.

Hvala Miroslavu, Klubu Zmaj, sudbini sto nije previse smetala i svim ucesnicima da ovaj turnir prodje kako valja.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”