Interesting Podcast

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Rick

Interesting Podcast

Post by Rick »

I looked around at many of the Warmachine podcasts and most of them are pretty crappy - too much name dropping and talking about the American con scene. However a new one has appeared and while it is not completely free of those faults it has some great tactica inside. It's called Dice Down.
Episode 0 - introduction
http://museonminis.com/dicedown-episode ... ton-texas/
Episode 1 - current khador meta and a look at how the new jack Ruin will affect various warcasters
http://museonminis.com/dice-down-episode-1-2/
Episode 2 - a look at the eDenny 'Body and Soul' tier list. Great tactica on eDenny.
http://museonminis.com/dicedown-ep-2/
The hosts are all very experienced players - I found it quite decent.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Re: Interesting Podcast

Post by Shunka »

Thanks for the recommendation, I also tried listening to various podcasts with varying results...
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Rick

Post by Rick »

There's a few where you can play buzz-word bingo. If you pick a word like "awesome" it can be quite a high scoring game.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Just listened to Ozmachine episode 31 - great in depth analysis of Everblight's eLylyth

Episode 32 - Listen to Trent Dennyson talking about why pDenny is a great drop against eDenny and Body and Soul. Great analysis on what she can do and why she is the caster that terrifies me the most. Oh and please no-one lend Devil's Shadow Mutineers to Nikica.
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Rick wrote:Oh and please no-one lend Devil's Shadow Mutineers to Nikica.
Hear, hear! :applause:
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Da imam Devils shadow mutineerse, odmah bi ih dao Nikici. Ipak je on rastajibus.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Resurrection

Post by Resurrection »

Jel me neko trazio? :)
Rick

Post by Rick »

nope - go back to your coffin.
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Mutineers incoming. Can't wait to get my hands on them.
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Rick

Post by Rick »

Just to let you know that our Nikica gets a shout out from Ben Leeper in episode 46 of Ozmachine.

They were talking about a Witch Coven tier list being taken at the WTC and Ben Leeper (recognised as a world class player) noted that this was a list championed by ResurrectioN on the main forums. He went on to say that Nikica played the list successfully on vassal and was an excellent player. Praise from the elite - worthy praise indeed.

Proud to know you man!!
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Smrc! Naucio sam ga sve sto zna! ;-)
ImageImageImageImageImage
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

My shame at losing to him in the II qaulifier is now substiantially reduced! :D
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”