FYI - obtaining WM/H models in Serbia

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Rick

FYI - obtaining WM/H models in Serbia

Post by Rick »

I know this is an obvious one but I just wanted to go through this for potential new players that maybe want to come into the game but are concerned about getting stock. There are 3 regular avenues of getting models into Serbia and 2 'irregular' avenues.

You can order from both Grenadier Games and Klub Zmaj.
As I have been told recently both offer the opportunity to order WM/H models and get them into Serbia. Both offer a 10% discount (so they offer Firestorm Games/Element Games prices) and potentially greater discount if you order larger quantities and big stuff like Colossals. In both cases you should talk with the stores before ordering to confirm expected delivery times as I believe they only order when they have enough to consolidate.

The 3rd avenue is online from Firestorm Games. This takes 2-3 weeks to arrive in Serbia and you can buy on-line. In the past I always ordered between 50-60 euros worth to both qualify for their free postage and to ensure that there will be no customs issues here in Serbia.

Now I personally advocate that where at all possible you should always order from Grenadier Games and Klub Zmaj. Supporting you LGS is very important. However as neither currently stock WM/H or receive new releases regularly 2 other means are available.

The two irregular avenues are myself and Dalibor.
We all know Dalibor has a very diverse collection of miniature games and to continue his collection in all of them he bulk buys every 3-4 months. The shops he orders from varies and so does the discounts but if neither of the two stores above are ordering he is worth contacting.

Now I like to bargain shop on the UK eBay and I order and collect these models every couple of months. I usually only bid if there is a 50% or greater discount and this only usually occurs on large orders. The models can come new, or assembled, part painted or fully painted and the quality can vary but I just wanted to clarify this for those sending me messages.
I order what I feel is a good deal. I will refuse certain orders as I end up getting left with multiple starters and common models of a single faction that nobody wants (very difficult to order Khador at the moment as I have quite a few Sorschas). Models will keep coming in as this is a bit of a hobby for me and I will look to have a starter available for all the factions to support new players. Please don't send me links to deals on eBay that you are interested in. Most of the bidding happens in the last 5 minutes and I can end up buying models for prices that are deemed too high. However if you are looking for specific things send me the lists and I will keep an eye out. Recently Trolls have been trending and now I have picked up a lot of Cygnar at a good price. I bring the stuff in very irregularly and I only charge what I pay so I don't do haggling.

Cheers, Rick
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”