Prvi qualifier 2016 : 23.01.

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Prvi qualifier 2016 : 23.01.

Post by Pendargon »

Pocinje sezona qualifiera 2016. Za pocetak, zagrevanje uz 35-pts format, bez tier lista, bez ADR-a, kako bi se noviji igraci lakse uhodali u qualifier sistem. Pocnite sa prijavama!!!

Bold Horizons
2016 Serbian Masters Qualifier I
Noon on the 23rd of January 2016 @ Klub Zmaj, Belgrade

This is a Commander’s Crucible event where the players must use 35pt lists. Theme Forces cannot be used. Players select a faction, pact, or contract and construct a number of battlegroup lists, each consisting of one warcaster or warlock, the warjacks or warbeasts in his or her battlegroup, and any models attached to his or her warcaster or warlock. Players must have at least 2 battlegroup lists, and at most 3 battlegroup lists.

Players also construct a single support list containing units, solos, battle engines, and warjacks/warbeasts that are not part of a warcaster/warlock’s battlegroup. This support list is combined with a battlegroup list to create the player’s army list each round. Battlegroup and support list combinations cannot exceed the point size of the event and cannot fall more than 5 points under that point size (including warjack/warbeast points).

For example; Jovan prepares his support list of a minimum Choir of Menoth (2pts), a Vassal (2pts), Rhupert Carvolo (2pts) and a full unit of Temple Flameguard with unit attachment (8pts). This 14 point support list will be in every game. To compliment it Jovan has three 21pt + the WJ points of the warcaster battlegroups which are character restricted.

During the list selection phase, each player secretly chooses a battlegroup (represented by its corresponding warcaster/warlock card) to combine with their support list. Each battlegroup must be played at least once during the event.

Battle group lists must be between 20 and 35 points plus WJ/WB points and support lists must be between 0 - 15 points. Character restrictions apply to battlegroups.
We are also playing the Death Clock variation with each player having 42 minutes per round including for deployment. Base line painting restriction applies.
• Round 1 – Recon (pg20 Steam Roller 2015)
• Round 2 – Incursion (pg18 Steam Roller 2015)
• Round 3 – Outflank (pg19 Steam Roller 2015)
• Round 4 – Close quarters (pg15 Steam Roller 2015)
Please remember to print out a copy of each objective you wish to use for each list.
2015 Steamroller scenarios can be found here: http://files.privateerpress.com/op/sr20 ... iendly.pdf
A current list of the rules errata can be found here: http://privateerpress.com/files/WM%20MK ... 202015.pdf
Can everyone with an android phone/iOS please make sure that they download a CHESS CLOCK application for the event please? Most of these applications are for two players and so only one person per table needs to have the app running.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... Free&hl=en

Registration starts at 11:50 and the first dice fly at 12:30. The top two players will qualify for the end of year masters. If we have more than 16 players then the event will be separated into two smaller draws and the winner of each draw will qualify for the finals and so there will be no more than 4 rounds in total.
Please note the entrance fee for this is 300 dinars for Zmaj club members and 600 dinars for non-members.
As the previous year’s winner I will be judging this first event. Please remember that we want to be promoting sportsmanship and open play so abide with the rules of conduct.
• Do not offer advice, comments or criticisms of any games that are going on if you are not playing
• Prepare all templates and tokens in advance so that you do not waste your opponents clock time during the game
• Agree the board terrain prior to rolling the first dice
• If you have any questions call me over and I will stop the clock if necessary.

Liste poslati meni, do 16.tog januara, ovde na pm, ili na mail [email protected]

Prijavljeni :

1. Ota
2. Steva Krkelic
3. Boltafodda
4. Rick
5. Stefaz
6. CheMilan
7. Shunka
8. Serbianraven
9. Zekina Banda
10. Stoka
11. Zerglord
12. TakasunMc
13 : Dejan - Menoth
14 : Bjelajac
15 : Luka
16 : dzon vejn
Last edited by Pendargon on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ota

Re: Prvi qualifier 2016 : 23.01.

Post by Ota »

Prijava (ukoliko se ovde prijavljuje)>
Djenrale uzalud te traze,
cuvaju te sve bozije straze.
Knight

Post by Knight »

I ja. :)
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Prijava :D
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
milosh

Post by milosh »

I ja :)
Rick

Post by Rick »

Me too - Everblight
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

Prijava
bjelajac

Post by bjelajac »

Znači sad karakteri mogu da budu u više od jedne liste?

U svakom slučaju, ajd prijava - Retribution of Trollls
Rick

Post by Rick »

Pendargon wrote:Character restrictions apply to battlegroups
Janissa can be in all lists
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Prijava.
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

Ipak ne mogu 23-ceg :(.

Ako nekim slucajem pomerite za 24-ti dolazim ... :).
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Postoje sanse da tada budem slobodan.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Nemanja

Post by Nemanja »

Prijava
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Prijava.
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

prijava :) ako ima mesta
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
Nemanja

Post by Nemanja »

Ipak nista od mene, Mikanov sin slavi rodjendan
Knight

Post by Knight »

DUle, da je je warlock/warcaster attachment deo betlgrupe ili deo "ostatka" liste ?
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Pa Battle Group bi trebalo da čine WarCaster/Warlock sa svojim WarJack-ovima/WarBeast-ovima i WarCaster/Warlock Attachment-ima, zar ne?
Image Image
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Prijava - Menot
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Knight wrote:DUle, da je je warlock/warcaster attachment deo betlgrupe ili deo "ostatka" liste ?
Apparently they are not - see Dule's next post.
Last edited by Rick on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Squire NIJE deo battlegrupe, nit hierophant, niti Kadorski kera, niti Silly Willy i svi ostali attachmenti. To je u osnovnim pravilima, a i u pravilu attached :
Attached - Before the start of the game, attach this model to a friendly Faction warcaster for the rest of the game. Each Faction warcaster can have only one model attached to it.

Kao takvi, ne benefituju od battlegroup buffova, i NISU deo battlegroupa. Stoga, idu iz non-battlegroup dela poena.
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthr ... attlegroup
Rick

Post by Rick »

I've played that format in the UK last year and they got it wrong too. Apologies - I genuinely thought it was.
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Prijava.

I da pojasnim (ako sam dobro razumeo): attachmenti idu u deo battlegroup liste ali na njih ne deluju stvari koje deluju na battlegroup.
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Zekina banda wrote:Prijava.

I da pojasnim (ako sam dobro razumeo): attachmenti idu u deo battlegroup liste ali na njih ne deluju stvari koje deluju na battlegroup.
Pendargon wrote: Kao takvi, ne benefituju od battlegroup buffova, i NISU deo battlegroupa. Stoga, idu iz non-battlegroup dela poena.
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthr ... attlegroup
Knight

Post by Knight »

Oto, lose smo procitali - MOZES da imas vise od jednog unita u supporty :)
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Knight wrote:Oto, lose smo procitali - MOZES da imas vise od jednog unita u supporty :)
Naravno da mozete, samo morate da se uklopite u 15 poena za 2 unita
milosh

Post by milosh »

Da li warcaster/warlock moze da se ponavlja (sa razlicitim battle group-ama) ili moraju da budu dva ili tri razlicita warlocka u zavisnosti od broja grupa kohe se vode?
kleop

Post by kleop »

Prijava Khador.
kleop
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Da se nadovezem na Milosevo pitanje, da li mogu da se vode razlicite verzije jednog kastera?
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

milosh wrote:Da li warcaster/warlock moze da se ponavlja (sa razlicitim battle group-ama) ili moraju da budu dva ili tri razlicita warlocka u zavisnosti od broja grupa kohe se vode?
Battle group lists must be between 20 and 35 points plus WJ/WB points and support lists must be between 0 - 15 points. Character restrictions apply to battlegroups.

Znaci, nema ponavljanja warlocka/warcastera, i nema ponavljanja character zveri/jackova
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

stefaz wrote:Da se nadovezem na Milosevo pitanje, da li mogu da se vode razlicite verzije jednog kastera?

Sta su razlicite verzije jednog kastera? Ne razumem pitanje
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Epic, 3rd, p.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

To nisu razlicite verzije jednog kastera :-D.
Da , dozvoljeno je koristiti , na primer, commander Coleman Strykera u jednoj listi, Lord Commander Strykera u drugoj, i Lord General Coleman Striker u trecoj.
To nisu isti kasteri, to su razliciti kasteri
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Prijava.
kleop

Post by kleop »

Moram odustati, porodicne obaveze.
kleop
STOKA

Post by STOKA »

Prijavljujem se!
Cygnar
takasunmc

Post by takasunmc »

Prijava.
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Meni ce za turnir trebati na zajam vassal of menoth i hierophant.
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
milosh

Post by milosh »

Ja na zalost moram da radim tu subotu... Odjava :(
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Prijava
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”