Kompjuterska verzija...

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Dzon Vejn

Kompjuterska verzija...

Post by Dzon Vejn »

...igre je trenutno na humble bundle ponudi, zajedno sa ekspanzijom za mercenaries, po ceni od 1$.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
takasunmc

Re: Kompjuterska verzija...

Post by takasunmc »

Toliko i vredi. Najgore utrosen novac na neku igru, koji sam dao. Uzas.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pa da - 20 evra (koliko inace kosta + 10 evra za mercs) ne bih dao bas nikada :). 1 evro je sasvim u redu po mom misljenju :).

Nisam jos stigao puno da je igram, ali ono sto sam video - meni je to sasvim ok strategija za 1 evro :).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

grafika koliko sam ja video je na nivou one sa pocetka veka, sto ce reci neprihvatljiva za privateer press. Stigao sam da odigram samo prva dva nivoa kampanje, i koliko za sada vidim, pravila su sasvim dobro implementirana, jedini je problem ako neko nije igrao tabletop varijantu nema sanse da se snadje, sto je i vrlo cest uzrok negativnog ocenjivanja od strane korisnika. Za 20+10 dolara je djubre. Za 1 dolar, mozda igra godine u toj kategoriji (to je kategorija angry birds).
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”