The May 28th Event

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Should we change the May 28th Event

Leave the May 28th as the second Masters qualifier, the 3rd qualifier being with MK3 rules
94%
Have the event as the last MK2 Event (same rules) and then start the masters from new with MK3
6%
As option 2 but run the 28th as a standard 3 list D&C1 format SR2015 event (35pts)
No votes
As option 2 but run the 28th as a standard 3 list D&C1 format SR2015 event (50pts)
No votes

Total votes: 16

Rick

The May 28th Event

Post by Rick »

As a new edition is coming in June should we start it with Tabula Rasa or keep to the plan?
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Dzon Vejn

Re: The May 28th Event

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Voted for the first option - masters last the whole year, and at moment of first 2 tournaments, MK2 was legal rules-set.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Voted for first as well. Current year plan was that so we keep MK2 now and move to MK3 from june ;)
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Voted for the first option
Image Image

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”