Info - please read

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Rick

Info - please read

Post by Rick »

After the survey last January I have been trying to act on the things people said they wanted.
One of the things was reaching out to new metas and I have had some limited success in this. Firstly I have made contact with the Austrian meta and they would be delighted for players from Serbia to attend their events. They have a similar sized number of players but are quite active. They are a good way in to the larger European meta which could be good for a number of reasons.
Last week I met up with Norbert Brunhuber in London. If anyone follows the international forums he runs a lot of the Food Machine events and is one of the most ubiquitous guys in the entire game - he literally knows everybody in the game. He thinks we could get proper support for events but suggests that we appoint 1 or 2 pressgangers. This has been talked about on these forums for a while - what say we do something about it?
Mark 3 is around the corner - maybe we could step up our game?
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Re: Info - please read

Post by Pendargon »

i nominate shunka!
ImageImageImageImageImage
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

I nominate Rick
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Mozda bi bilo prikladno da se ljudi sami izjasne da su zainteresovani. Jer, npr., mozda ni Sunka ni Rik jednostavno ne zele ili nemaju vremena da se time bave.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

I am not a greater promoter of the game in terms of new players. It needs to be someone that can talk to gamers from other systems and win them over to Warmahordes. I have no background here, no ties to the WH community and can only play after 21h at night. Younger (childless) blood needed for this one.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”