Winds of Change [2017 Masters Qualifier 1]

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Dzon Vejn

Re: Winds of Change [2017 Masters Qualifier 1]

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Piecharts or it didn't happen!
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

bjelajac wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 pm @Rick:
We could use some official results, more statistics, graphs...
I know, I know. I am in the busiest week of my life (one of the reasons I was so stressed last Saturday). Will do as soon as I can.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Rick

Results

Post by Rick »

I know these are too late and everyone has since stop caring but for the Master's Final housekeeping.

Round 1
Table 1 - Pera vs Stef (Entrenched) w. Stef
Table 2 - Stoka vs Dule (Take and Hold) w. Dule
Table 3 - Nikola vs Nemanja K (The Pit) w. Nemanja K
Table 4 - Relja vs Nemanja J (Extraction) w. Nemanja J
Table 5 - Rick vs Dalibor (Incursion) w. Rick
Table 6 - Dejan vs Djordje (Outlast) w. Djordje
Table 7 - Ota vs Shunka (Recon) w. Ota

Round 2
Table 1 - Djordje vs Nemanja J (Entrenched) w. Nemanja J
Table 2 - Nemanja K vs Rick (Take and Hold) w. Rick
Table 3 - Stef vs Dule (The Pit) w. Dule
Table 4 - Ota vs Dalibor (Extraction) w. Ota
Table 5 - Stoka vs Shunka (Incursion) w. Stoka
Table 6 - Pera vs Nikola (Outlast) w. Nikola
Table 7 - Relja vs Dejan (Recon) w. Dejan

Round 3
Table 1 - Shunka vs Relja (Entrenched) w. Relja
Table 2 - Pera vs Dalibor (Take and Hold) w. Dalibor
Table 3 - Stoka vs Dejan (The Pit) w. Stoka
Table 4 - Nemanja K vs Stef (Extraction) w. Nemanja K
Table 5 - Djordje vs Nikola (Incursion) w. Djordje
Table 6 - Ota vs Nemanja J (Outlast) w. Nikola
Table 7 - Rick vs Dule (Recon) w. Dule

Final Standings (wins/control points/army points)
1st Ota 3/8/264
2nd Dule 3/6/273

3rd Nemanja J 2/7/183
4th Djordje 2/7/160
5th Nemanja K 2/2/230
6th Rick 2/1/235
7th Stoka 2/0/199
8th Dejan 1/7/149
9th Dalibor 1/4/157
10th Relja 1/4/132
11th Nikola 1/3/129
12th Stef 1/1/135
13th Shunka 0/2/117
14th Petar 0/1/6

Ota and Dule have qualified for the 2017 Master's final in December.
Total prize fund added 5600 din
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Dzon Vejn wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:44 pm Piecharts or it didn't happen!
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rick

Post by Rick »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

That's way better now :). Everything legit now :).

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”