Novi sterilni forum

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Novi sterilni forum

Post by Pendargon »

Seriously???

http://privateerpressforums.com/

Gdi cemo sada da idemo da gledamo kako drugi igraju?
ImageImageImageImageImage
bjelajac

Re: Novi sterilni forum

Post by bjelajac »

Extreme Colossal Wresting??
bjelajac

Post by bjelajac »

Evo odgovora na sva pitanja:

Hey, thanks for posting here. There is no longer a general discussion forum or faction-specific forums on the official forums. We encourage you to visit the myriad unofficial, player-run sites and pages that exist online outside of our official forums.

Ukratko: Idite negde drugde
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

Hvala bogu da su pocistili svu onu kuknjavu. Salu na stranu, sa formiranjem CID foruma, veliki deo diskusije koja je trajala proteklih par godina je prebacen tamo, tako da je ovde sada mnogo manje guzve, sto je meni licno skroz OK (ali razumem da nekima ne odgovara).
Last edited by PainBringer on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knight

Post by Knight »

do 2019 odose u zaborav kako se cini.... umesto da rese probleme, guraju ih pod tepih, fun times :)
Đura_Samurajac

Post by Đura_Samurajac »

Knight wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:18 pm do 2019 odose u zaborav kako se cini.... umesto da rese probleme, guraju ih pod tepih, fun times :)

Ili to samo vi stare kuke bezveze kukate (no pun intended) :).
Dzon Vejn wrote:
This advanced bot stole my avatar!
Rick

Post by Rick »

There's definitely a lot of change going on.
As Miroslav said - thank God. It has been years (early days of MK2) since I got anything useful out of those forums and it had become a den of idiots hiding behind their anonymity and insulting any idea or positive thought that was offered. The bad thing is that all these will probably end up in the facebook groups doing the same thing.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

The general forum was 90% whining, and PP probably didn't want the first thing a new player sees on the forum to be some bitchy diatribe. But it's a shame about the community forums, the PoM forum was pretty good.

The Extreme Colossal Wrestling thing seems interesting. Especially since "The Judicator" sounds like a pretty good wrestler name. Damn thing might actually be good for something!
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

PG program je gotov takodje. Videcemo sta dalje.
Rick

Post by Rick »

arborsomniorum wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:33 pm PG program je gotov takodje. Videcemo sta dalje.
How does that make any difference to us?
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
arborsomniorum

Post by arborsomniorum »

We had no PGs, but we have few "stores" where WMHO is playing on a regular basis. That could be a good thing for our community.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Za nas ista stvar. IStina je da je forum bio mesto plakanja i whineovanja en masse u skorije vreme, ali isto tako je bio i mesto (narocito faction communities) gde is mogao da pogledas sta je ko igrao na velikim takmicenjima, da iskomentarises spojlere i vidis kako izgledaju mete u drugim drzavama. Licno, mislim da je ovo pucanj u nogu slican kao "we playtested mk3 for 3 years, it is balanced". Videcemo.
bjelajac

Post by bjelajac »

Na stranu plakanje i kukanje, nego, koje forume vi posećujete da imaju veze sa WMH, a da se na njima nešto dešava?

Znam da na redditu ima dosta postova, ostalo?
Đura_Samurajac

Post by Đura_Samurajac »

Ja uglavnom posećujem grupe na Fejsu.
Dzon Vejn wrote:
This advanced bot stole my avatar!
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

reddit je za millenialce... http://lormahordes.freeforums.net/ <<< su otisli svi pametni ljudi
Rick

Post by Rick »

The story that is being told is that there is a class action law suit going on between MtG Judges and Wizards of the Coast and that this has scared off many of these companies running similar programmes - and this could have also had an effect on the forums with the role and status of Infernals and their compensation.
Talking to a couple of pressgangers they really liked the fact that printing costs and extra expenses could be claimed back as free models and promo items but they felt it was also a bit of a mess with new pressgangers popping up and not for the promotion of the game. The general feeling is that those that want to see events happen will do them and get the promo stuff through the local store event kits.
bjelajac

Post by bjelajac »

Love the description

Retribution: Elves Against Spells
You Killed Our Gods; Prepare To Die!

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”