SOM 2018 - Slovenia's Open Masters

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Bizonko

SOM 2018 - Slovenia's Open Masters

Post by Bizonko »

Pozdrav svima!

Da ne izpadnem prviše glupo, bolje da vam pišem na engleskom =)

So, I am happy to announce, that this year, from 10-11th of February, we will organise our first Warmachine/Hordes tournament in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
We would be really glad if some of you will be able to come, so we can meet, share our contacts and spend a great gaming weekend in Ljubljana.

All the informations are available on the FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/205670413339874/

For all the informations you can contact me trough pm on Fb or email: [email protected]

Nadam se da se vidimo u Ljubljani!
Pozdrav,
Blaž
Last edited by Bizonko on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rick

Re: SOM 2018 - Slovenia's Open Masters

Post by Rick »

Flights are really convenient.
Saturday morning arrives 08:40
Sunday afternoon leaves about 18:30
roughly 75 euros each way and plenty of nice looking hotels for less than 50e.

Anyone?
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.
Bizonko

Post by Bizonko »

Well, even if you go with a car, it's a 5h trip, so you can come friday evening and go back on Sunday. You can as well check some airbnbs. You can get a nice apartment for 4 pple for 60 a night (15e each) close to the venue.
Would be happy if you join us!
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

I'm up for it, if we manage to get a group together!
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja cu previse kasno znati da li sam slobodan ili ne u tom periodu... tako da cu morati da propustim ovaj put.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Ups shvatio sam da sam tog vikenda u Madridu...
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Rick

Post by Rick »

Bizonko wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:42 am Well, even if you go with a car, it's a 5h trip, so you can come friday evening and go back on Sunday. You can as well check some airbnbs. You can get a nice apartment for 4 pple for 60 a night (15e each) close to the venue.
Would be happy if you join us!
It's more about time than money - that 2nd week of Feb is a funny time when kids are half on holiday and half not. It would be really nice to go and see another local meta - and some guys from the UK and Austria that I have met at other events are attending - so I will see.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”