Zainteresovanost

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Dzon Vejn

Re: Zainteresovanost

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Jos jednu stvar sam zaboravio da dodam - moja ponuda da se turnir napravi kad god, po kojim god pravilima, dokle god se skupi 8+ ljudi i dalje vazi. Objektivi, zone, flagovi i ostalo (uradjeni u najboljem kvalitetu i o mom trosku) ce biti dostavljeni.

Bez obzira da li je 8, 32, 64 igraca - trazim samo da je min 8 da bih sam sebi opravdao zasto taj dan ne provodim sa detetom, nego sa ponekad nezahvalnim gamerima. Mislim da je to krajnje fer sa moje strane.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

STOKA wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 2:29 pm E da a sto se tice admina, moze slobodno da sankcionuse banuje ili sta god vec. Dozvoljavate napacenom klincu (sale grbavi) da vas vuce za nos i laze a realnost se ne dozvoljava zato sto nije asertivno predstavljna i to nema nikakve veze sa ozbiljnoscu nego sa time sta sebi dopustate i cutite
Tek sam sada detaljnije procitao ovaj post.

Ako smatras da se realnost ne dozvoljava i da se nepopularna misljenja ucutkuju, slobodno mi iznesi svoje primedbe. Iskreno, nisam posecivao forum vec duze vreme, ali sa druge strane imam apsolutno poverenje u moderatore. Ispravi me ako gresim.
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

jeebus. Nego kad se igramo?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja cu sutra ici do hidre. Ako nekome odgovara lokacija (sto je malo verovatno uzevsi u obzir da vecina ljudi figure drzi u Zmaju), mogu se igrati.

edit: samo javite da znam da ponesem 20-30kg figura na posao.
Last edited by Dzon Vejn on Wed May 23, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”