Obtaining WM/H models in Serbia (updated Sept 2018)

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Rick

Obtaining WM/H models in Serbia (updated Sept 2018)

Post by Rick »

Warmachine/Hordes is the Privateer Press game developed by Privateer Press. Currently there isn’t a stockist in Serbia and so this can be off putting if you’re thinking about getting into the game. Don’t let it be – here’s why.

As it stands the only bricks and mortar place you can order models from Klub Zmaj in Belgrade. Talk to Dule, he’ll advise you on prices and delivery times.

If getting into town is tricky you can also order online from Firestorm Games www.firestormgames.co.uk. This usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive in Serbia and you can buy on-line with a 10% discount. In the past I always ordered between 50-60 euros worth to both qualify for their free postage and to ensure that there will be no customs issues here in Serbia.

Now I personally advocate that where at all possible you should always order in store as supporting your LGS is very important. However if there are any supply issues there are other ways worth considering.

The first is via Dalibor Nikic (Zekina Banda).
We all know Dalibor has a very diverse collection of miniature games and to continue his collection in all of them he bulk buys every couple of months. The shops he orders from vary and so does the discounts but if neither of the two stores above are ordering he is worth contacting.

The second is via me (Rick)
I do all my acquisitions via eBay and Facebook. With regards to eBay most models go for around 50% rrp but could be built and painted and might need stripping. The Warmachine/Hordes UK sales and trades is a great place to buy models at very low prices 50%+ discount or trade models for other models. The drawback is that you typically have to by large numbers of models to get the bigger discounts. This is a great way to get into the game. I can add anyone to the facebook group that is interested in browsing.

If you have any questions please let me know.
Last edited by Rick on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guns don't kill people. People that say "Guns don't kill people" kill people. With guns.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”