Zakazivanje bitaka

Moderators: TheSerbianRaven, Rick, Dzon Vejn

Shark

Re: Call to arms - zakazivanje bitaka

Post by Shark »

funny how i instantly thought "hm, he prolly meant his club... oh right - pop lukina"
in any case, i could've dropped by but i figured "it's friday afternoon / night, it'll probably be empty or something" so i just went straight home... :)
The mark of my divinity shalt scar thy DNA!
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Shark wrote:funny how i instantly thought "hm, he prolly meant his club... oh right - pop lukina"
Talking to some microsoft guy, he tried to assure me that new office design is much more user friednly than those before... somehow, I still couldn't find anything (well except for keyboard shortcuts....), nor do anything in it.

Hence - You lack years of experience ;) :P

edit: oh I forgot to tell his last sentence:

/*after he completed his talk about how cool new microsoft office is, his last 3 words were:*/

for new users ;)
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Shark

Post by Shark »

well i don't know about that, but i do know that there's a special discipline that deals in human-computer interactions, making things more intuitive and making GUIs such that you spend as less time you can doing stuff you normaly do... for instance, having the + sign on the calculator in the bottom-right corner is better than having it in the upper-right corner because it saves 0.03 secs per operation... scale that to a milion operations and you've saved someone 30 000 seconds... (500 mins or nearly 21 hrs) and some big fat boss alot of money because he got "more bang for his buck" ;)

buut.... this is waay OT :)

anyone there tommorow (sunday) ? i could drop by to observe a game...
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

I think there will be. I'm playing at 14hrs and 16.30hrs if I remember correctly.
You could always play a game.....?
Shark

Post by Shark »

FGSerbia wrote:
I think there will be. I'm playing at 14hrs and 16.30hrs if I remember correctly.
You could always play a game.....?
Shunka's in Novi Sad and i believe my menoths are still unpainted... so, i'm practicaly miniatureless :D
ok, i'll probably be there around 5pm.
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

Very short notice but the g/f's given me the evening off. I will be at the club at about 17.30 if anyone's there great - if not so be it.
ALSO
We should be getting a lock on the Green Cabinet door. If you wish to leave your figures out on the shelf please let me know.
Cheers,
Rick
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Hoce li Dzon Vejn ili Steva dolaziti sutra da odigramo po neku ligasku?
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja sigurno necu... slobodan sam sledece nedelje: sreda, cetvrtak, petak, subota, ceo dan, a u nedelju do 17h
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Jel i sreda-petak ceo dan?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Za sredu si vec zakasnio ;)... imam nesto trece zakazano...

Cetvrtak-petak posle 16h, jer dotle radim... a posle 16h sam ceo dan slobodan (tako da mogu recimo posle posla da svratim i odigramo 2 partije odmah - home & away)

Glory to Arstotzka!
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Ja sigurno necu... slobodan sam sledece nedelje: sreda, cetvrtak, petak, subota, ceo dan, a u nedelju do 17h
Mogu da te rezervisem za nedelju u 14h?
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Shunka wrote:
Dzon Vejn wrote:Ja sigurno necu... slobodan sam sledece nedelje: sreda, cetvrtak, petak, subota, ceo dan, a u nedelju do 17h
Mogu da te rezervisem za nedelju u 14h?
Moze... Ja bih dosao malo ranije da namestim sto, tako da u 14h sve bude spremno.

Rick, jel mozemo da rezervisemo jedan sto za WM za recimo 13:45 za ligaski mec? Da se ne desi da dodje previse ljudi koji igraju random partiju i zbog njih ne odigramo ligasku partiju?

Glory to Arstotzka!
CirKhan

Post by CirKhan »

Evo ja ti odgovaram umesto Ricka, koji je trenutno na putu van zemlje.
Naravno da moze.Nedelja je inace zvanican termin za warmachine/hordes a u slucaju zakrcenja prostora prednost uvek imaju ligaske partije.
Star Trek, Star Wars, and basically every other science fiction series uses hyperspace. 40K, however, uses the Warp, which is the gay pink-purple alternate-reality that explains both interstellar travel and why there are ugly demons running around in sci-fi land. Comparing the two, hyperspace is like DSL, while the Warp is like trying to connect to the internet on dial-up with a frayed wire in the small town of Atalaxupalpatinowahasibixo, Mexico.

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Stevo, Dalibore? Neki od ovih termina za ligu? Potencijalno obe partije u istom danu?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

@Knight
Ostaje mi samo da zakazem jos partiju sa tobom. Pa ti razmisli kada ti odgovara da se igramo. I mogli bi neku lepu i masnu partiju - 750 poena, ili cak 1000. Obzirom da sada imam dovoljno figura.
rekurzivno glupilo
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Dzone,
svakako ce biti neki od tih termina. Javim se u sredu.
Stevu cemo, izgleda, morati da kidnapujemo. :lol:
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Rovere, Shukkaku da li ste raspolozeni za neku ligasku partijicu u nedelju 13.04.2008. od 16h. Na vreme da pitam, da se organizujemo.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Moma me je rezervisao za D&D miniatures, petak od 20:30.... do duse i dalje mogu od 16:30-19:30 da odigram jednu partiju...

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rover

Post by Rover »

ja mogu ovu nedelju..konachno
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Rovere, hoces onda da potvrdimo, nedelja 13.04.2008. u 16.30h?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Zubor rezervisao cetvrtak 16:30 za FoW... javice mi jos koliko traje okvirno, pa cu javiti (moze posle toga da se odigra neka WM partija ako ostane vremena)

Dakle preostalo sloodno vreme:

cetvrtak ??-do uvece
petak 16:30-19:30
subota ceo dan

Navali narode, jos malo pa nestalo... :lol:

Glory to Arstotzka!
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Dzone, moze li subota u 12?
btw. jel Steva ziv?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Zakasnio si za subotu, ali izgleda da cu moci u nedelju da pomerim neke obaveze, tako da postoji tendencija da mi nedelja postane ceo dan slobodna... javljam u toku dana...

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Slobodna nedelja ceo dan \:D/

Mozes posle Shunke da odigras samnom? Potencijalno 2?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

I, na kraju, ima li koga za sutra? ja cu najverovatnije da dodjem oko 12, i necu moci da ostajem do u beskonacno....
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Ja se u 14h igram sa Dzon Vejnom, posle toga sam na raspolaganju.
'De nam je Rick? Trebalo bi valjda da se vraca do sutra (koliko sam ja shvatio treba da mu donesem nekakve figure)...
Kad smo vec kod figura, treba i Sharku da donesem neke, pretpostavljam da ce biti tamo (ako nece zamolio bih ga da prijavi).
rekurzivno glupilo
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Shunka, zar nije trebalo da ti od 12 igras sa Dzonom a ja od 2?
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Ja od 2, pogledaj prethodnu stranu.
rekurzivno glupilo
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Uvatila me temperatura, jedva se dovukoh do kompjutera... ja cu se potruditi da se pojavim sutra, posto imam dobre trollbloodovske regenerativne sposobnosti, i obicno me ovakva sranja drze jednu noc, a ako ne uspem da se pojavim, pisite obojca po pobedu, posto sam vas ispalio :cry:

Potrudicu se da oko 12 javim na forumu da li dolazim ili ne... ako budem sposoban a se dignem iz kreveta.

Ili ovo samo gori Menothska vatra za sutrasnji mec? :?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Imas pravo da ispalis par puta.
Sto se mene tice - vremena do 25. IV ima jos dosta, ipak je to jedna partija koja se moze odigrati za 2 sata.
rekurzivno glupilo
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

I'm at Pop Lukina from 10am tomorrow and will be looking for an early game. I've played all my league games for Belgrade and would love a 1000 point Hordes match. Where are those Skorne players when you need them hey? Is anyone free - coz if not I won't bother bringing my models down?
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Sorry, I won't be down there before 2.
rekurzivno glupilo
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

I'll come around 11-12?
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Ja cu biti isto od 2
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Mislim da se ipak necu pojaviti danas... jeste mi malo bolje (mogu barem do kompjutera da se dovucem), ali ne dovoljno.

Potrudicu se da sledece nedelje nadoknadim ukoliko vas dvojca budete mogli... ukoliko ne stignemo da odigramo partiju do 25. iz bilo kog razloga, racunajte po pobedu...

Sorry jos jednom :cry: .... bas nemate srece, s obzirom na to da se ja razbolim cirka 1 u godinu dana, i redje...

Uz nadu da mi necete zameriti,
Pozdrav
Nenad

Glory to Arstotzka!
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

nismo zamerili, nemoj da brines.
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

So who won the 4 way thingy?
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Iron Leach shrugged off Thargosh attempt to kill him, and pounded him into the ground with his pointy stick...
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

I would like to do a 4 way 500 points battle - anyone free maybe tomorrow?
mladjano bugarce

Post by mladjano bugarce »

It was not a 4 way game. It was more like everybody VS Everblight thing and Thargosh almost made it... :lol:
ImageImage

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”