Poslednji pozdrav Aci iz Zemuna

sa virtuelnim prijateljima

Moderator: Megabaja

Bata Bole

Poslednji pozdrav Aci iz Zemuna

Post by Bata Bole »

Zeleo bih da obavestim sve Wargame-ere koji su ga znali, družili se i igrali sa njim, da je danas preminuo Aca iz Zemuna posle duze bolesti.

Stariji wargameri ga se sećaju veoma dobro i mnogi su poceli sa hobijem sa njegovim odlivcima i whfb 3.edicijom kao i prvim napoleonovcima i epic space marincima kod njega davne 1992.

Mislim da je aca bio zaista jedan od začetnika hobija u srbiji.
Last edited by Bata Bole on Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Megabaja
Baja

Re: Pozdrav aci iz zemuna

Post by Megabaja »

Sta reci osim - jebi ga.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Slava mu.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

:evil:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
novot

Post by novot »

Eh kad' se setim ... Bash mi je zao :cry:
Samo ono što činimo iz ljubavi, činimo slobodno, pa ma koliko patnje iz toga proizašlo.

Istina rađa mržnju. Ko govori istinu, često se zamera drugima.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Slava mu... Mnogi su zahvaljujuci njemu zapoceli ovaj hobi... :(
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Jbga.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Bata Bole

Post by Bata Bole »

novot wrote:Eh kad' se setim ... Bash mi je zao :cry:
*Flasback on* ...igramo dule, Kirgan i ja u rankovom dvorištu 20g mladji a elfski bolter je plastika od kinder jajeta :oops: .....slike bi sad bile priceless :)
Zamisli sistem u kom se pravila ne menjaju svake dve godine.
Zamisli sistem u kom ne moras da prepravaljas postojece i da stalno dokupljujes nove jedinice.
Zamisli sistem u kome nema ultimativnih kombinacija armijskih listi. -> false statement otkad Misa izvodi 3 konjice u wedg-u :)

Istorijski wargame ;)
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Mogao bi neko (recimo ti Bole) da napises par reci o tome, kao i o Aci, pa da se stavi na sajt jednog dana... Zasluzio je. I da se zna kako se pocinjalo.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

Imao sam sreću da ga poznajem i pre nego što sam počeo sa igranjem, bio je super lik.

Nek mu je mir.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Slava mu.
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Oh drats, jos se secam njegovih odlivaka, skalpelom fles nisi imao sanse da iseces, samo turpijom :-). Ali definitivno je bio jedan od prvih...
Slava mu
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Nije Dule, vec Grada... ali da, davno bese i mnogo lepo :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
jorgurt hlebozvak

Post by jorgurt hlebozvak »

Neka počiva u miru. Laka mu zemlja.
orks rules!!! Osim kad to nije slučaj.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Slava mu.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки