Pomoc oko prezentacije hobija

sa virtuelnim prijateljima

Moderator: Megabaja

RatGod
Strvinar

Pomoc oko prezentacije hobija

Post by RatGod »

Ovako stoje stvari prezentacija oko sponzorstva kluba se pravi, i potrebna mi je pomoc da se sastave tekstovi o hobiju i istoriji/nastanku kluba. Takodje potrebni su mi linkovi i isecci iz novina kao i reportaze koje su radjene!
Tekstove bi zamolio da napise vise osoba kako bi od toga iskoristio sto vise, i molim vas za sve ovo u narednih par dana.
Trebaju mi i podaci o igrackoj populaciji, broju velikih turnira i broju ucesnika.
Lepo bi bilo da dobijem i utiske u vidu teksta od ljudi koji su bili posmatraci ali ucesnici ETCa.
Za sav kontakt bi vas molio preko pm-a.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
RatGod
Strvinar

Re: Pomoc oko prezentacije hobija

Post by RatGod »

Niko?
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Kako niko: ja sam se vec javio, dobio si i moj mob, i znas da hocu da pomognem sta god bude trebalo. Samo reci sta treba.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Aman

Post by Aman »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Kako niko: ja sam se vec javio, dobio si i moj mob, i znas da hocu da pomognem sta god bude trebalo. Samo reci sta treba.
nije li vec rekao u prvom posto sta mu je potrebno?

tipicno, hocu da pomognem ali nemoj mene bas da cimas :applause:
"Auto bez zvuka je kao devojka bez glasa."
"Ne veruj svemu sto mislis."
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Cini mi se da je Dzon Vejn mislio na- sta ti od svega toga sto si naveo treba...
RatGod wrote:..tekstovi o hobiju i istoriji/nastanku kluba.
...linkovi i isecci iz novina kao i reportaze koje su radjene!
...podaci o igrackoj populaciji, broju velikih turnira i broju ucesnika.
...i utiske u vidu teksta od ljudi koji su bili posmatraci ali ucesnici ETCa.
..jer neke podatke mislim da mogu da mu daju samo odredjeni ljudi..
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ali meni treba da svi koji imaju bilo kakve podatke daju, ili da se napise sto vise tekstova da bi mogao da izaberem ono sto najvise odgovara.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Upravo kako Nemanja kaze. Ja mogu da napisem o svemu navedenom po nesto, ali sam siguran da, primera radi, drugi ljudi znaju vise o istoriji kluba.

Nadam se da ce i Aman pomoci sa jednakim entuzijazmom kakav je prikazao u prethodnom komentaru ;). Posto sam siguran da za neke od navedenih tema ima sta da napise.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Druženje”