Apel - trazi se stara slika :)

sa virtuelnim prijateljima

Moderator: Megabaja

žubor

Apel - trazi se stara slika :)

Post by žubor »

Pozdrav svima,

Nekada davno, u Junu 2008 kada sam konacno shvatio da nemam kose na galvi u topicu "postavite svoju sliku ukoliko vas nije sramota" postavih sebe celavog ... e to je dovelo do igranja sa photoshopom od strane slovica gde me je napravio kao nemackog oficira.

Tu sliku sam jedno vreme koristio i kao Avatar na ovom forumu :) ali je sad nigde ne mogu naci a voleo bih da je posedujem :).

Ima li tu sliku neko negde sacuvanu?

Pozdrav
Boris
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Apel - trazi se stara slika :)

Post by lord warrior »

Moze se desiti da je imam medju backupima, provericu kada stignem kuci.
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
žubor

Post by žubor »

sreca sreca radost u najavi :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja imam nekoliko verzija :)

linky 1
linky 2
linky 3

Ali to nije ono sto trazis :efortless:

Edit: jel to znaci da ponovo pocinjes fow ili npr bolt action :)
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Hertz

Post by Hertz »

Glasam za crno belu fotku bez kape ali sa brkovima :)))
žubor

Post by žubor »

Nenade te tvoje amaterske pokusaje sam nasao ;)
Ali ne Slovicev profi izgubljen u prostoru ;(
žubor

Post by žubor »

lord warrior wrote:Moze se desiti da je imam medju backupima, provericu kada stignem kuci.
nista a?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Jel si pitao Slovica da li on ima?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

Jesam. Pogledao je i po nekim svojim back-upima ali corak :(
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

žubor wrote:
lord warrior wrote:Moze se desiti da je imam medju backupima, provericu kada stignem kuci.
nista a?
Zaboravio sam da odgovorim...

Na zalost nista. Bio sam ubedjen da se ta slika nalazila negde na serveru, medjutim izgleda da to nije slucaj.
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
žubor

Post by žubor »

hvala na trudu
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Znaci za Zuborov povratak u coveculjke moracemo da angazujemo Slovica da ponovo napravi sliku :)

Glory to Arstotzka!
Aman

Post by Aman »

žubor wrote:hvala na trudu
a mislim se u sebi @#$%@###$!!
"Auto bez zvuka je kao devojka bez glasa."
"Ne veruj svemu sto mislis."
žubor

Post by žubor »

Aman wrote: