teclis

Re: Youtube filmovi

Post by teclis »

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

teclis wrote:za sve fanove RATMa...
Pickica koje nisu htele da dodju u Srbiju 1997. "jer se tu ratuje". Ma pali...
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Petar

Post by Petar »

bojan wrote:Pickica koje nisu htele da dodju u Srbiju 1997. "jer se tu ratuje". Ma pali...
Mudro zborish...
Shunka wrote:...Veliki pop. Ali u sustini nije narocito opasan. Sasvim dobro radi u svom coporu...
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Ja se lično ne bih šetao po Tikritu.
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

opsidiannight wrote:Ja se lično ne bih šetao po Tikritu.
Sto pijes kad ti skodi?
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Zato što je u Srbiji lakše kupiti pivo nego u Iraku.
stalker
High Seas Commander
High Seas Commander

Mjastor Tihomir

Post by stalker »

Bolje missat vino nego beton! - mudrost jednog neznanog dalmtinskog strucnjaka
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
teclis

Post by teclis »

Hypodermic wrote: ludi nemci...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_h6oAj5p1g

:D
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pogledajte pravi nacin da se okrene stranica :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOMIBdM6 ... r_embedded
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

teclis

Post by teclis »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU1Lp7YX ... re=related

:lol: :mrgreen: :D ovaj forum nema dovoljno smajlija za smejanje :D
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

joj
teclis

Post by teclis »

žubor wrote:joj
+1
teclis

Post by teclis »

Petar

Post by Petar »

Shunka wrote:...Veliki pop. Ali u sustini nije narocito opasan. Sasvim dobro radi u svom coporu...
teclis

Post by teclis »

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
teclis

Post by teclis »

Verterdegete

Post by Verterdegete »

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

teclis

Post by teclis »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

8O 8O 8O

Ovome treba dati pare za koji god zeli set :D.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Mozda nisam in i nisam u toku, pa kasnim par godina za domacom scenom

ali the horror:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3dLEqMN ... AAAAAAAABQ
ImageImageImageImageImage
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

teclis

Post by teclis »

milosh

Post by milosh »

Nije bas youtube ali je genijalna reklama

http://tv.jutarnji.hr/video/show/a7a3bf ... aa0e2ce0fb
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

imas je na youtube kao tnt commercial, i odlicna je...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coYoIHj9 ... r_embedded

Top comment je fenomenalan :D.

edit: vec je obrisan, evo sta je bilo:
[spoiler]Was it white when it came out?[/spoiler]

Glory to Arstotzka!
teclis

Post by teclis »

obrisan je, aj salji ponovo :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Stavio sam spoiler preko crnog teksta. Znaci samo obelezi crni deo i videces ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
teclis

Post by teclis »

video klip je obrisan
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Retardirani crnac ubacuje dete u ves masinu "da ga uplasi". Zatim zatvara vrata koja imaju automatsku bravu i pocinju da peru :D... dete. Vrata ne mogu da se otvore, jer su automatski zakljucana. Onda u panici krecu da prave neke urnebesne pokrete, skakucu, itd. :D. Na kraju su sa zadnje strane iskljucili ceo red masina da bi mogli da izvade dete :D. IQ? 2-4!

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

teclis

Post by teclis »

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Return to “Druženje”