Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

sa virtuelnim prijateljima

Moderator: Megabaja

Dzon Vejn

Re: Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Post by Dzon Vejn »

That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Vise Total Recall, kao sto i pise u tekstu... :)
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Surfer

Post by Surfer »

Eksecntrika Galumbita Trosisa kurva sa Erotikona 6 :)
srebrni vitez

Post by srebrni vitez »

Shunka wrote:http://vimeo.com/12988340

Nisam jos pogledao do kraja ali navodno se tu pominje neki Dagon... Uz Srbe narod najstariji...
Реља Новаковић одавно у делу "И сва Србска идолу клицаше Дагону" доводи у питање изворно словенско порекло Срба, или макар правац досељавања на Балкан. Али то је друга тема...

И немој неко да дира ону тросису тету! Није вам нико крив што немате две китице за тетине три сисице :mrgreen:
"Пoкa цapь Hикoлaй вoйнy вoeвaл,
Pacпутин eму жeну пoeбaл!"
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rover

Post by Rover »

"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Seca li se neko stare Point and Click avanture "Prisoner of Ice"?

http://gizmodo.com/after-thousands-of-y ... 1686782409
Faldang

Post by Faldang »

Nažalost, samo sam Shadow of the Comet igrao :D
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

lord warrior wrote:
Knights Templar heirs in legal battle with the Pope

The heirs of the Knights Templar have launched a legal battle in Spain to force the Pope to restore the reputation of the disgraced order which was accused of heresy and dissolved seven centuries ago.
Evo, citiram svoj post iz 2008.

Zbog ovoga:

Knights Templar win heresy reprieve after 700 years
Rover

Post by Rover »

http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Srbija/550556/ ... sveti-sina
ne sam tekst, nego isecak na kraju
Neko je na selo bacio urok
- Ovo je jako mirno mesto, vrednih i dobrih ljudi, ali nešto nam ovih dana nije išlo, kao da je neko bacio uroke na nas. Umrlo je troje ljudi, dva čoveka su se obesila u poslednjih pet dana i sad ova tuča, sve negativno i previše za mali Silbaš - kaže meštanka Mira Kordić.
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"

Return to “Druženje”