Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

sa virtuelnim prijateljima

Moderator: Megabaja

CirKhan

Re: Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Post by CirKhan »

Star Trek, Star Wars, and basically every other science fiction series uses hyperspace. 40K, however, uses the Warp, which is the gay pink-purple alternate-reality that explains both interstellar travel and why there are ugly demons running around in sci-fi land. Comparing the two, hyperspace is like DSL, while the Warp is like trying to connect to the internet on dial-up with a frayed wire in the small town of Atalaxupalpatinowahasibixo, Mexico.

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
CirKhan

Post by CirKhan »

Star Trek, Star Wars, and basically every other science fiction series uses hyperspace. 40K, however, uses the Warp, which is the gay pink-purple alternate-reality that explains both interstellar travel and why there are ugly demons running around in sci-fi land. Comparing the two, hyperspace is like DSL, while the Warp is like trying to connect to the internet on dial-up with a frayed wire in the small town of Atalaxupalpatinowahasibixo, Mexico.

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

CirKhan

Post by CirKhan »

Ovo sto tip drzi je prazna tuba vec ispaljenog dragona. Diletantsko dramoserisanje.
Nasi su sa ratista rutinski dovlacili tube ispaljenih zolja kao suvenire, a izvesni studenti arhitekture su ih tokom devedesetih koristili kao tube za crteze. E sad, pitanje koliko je tih 'trofejnih' tuba zaista bilo prazno.

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Shvatio sam ubrzo i sam, al' kad sam vec okacio vest, neka je.
I pri tom sam je okacio u pograsnu temu...
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

In Soviet Russia, kebab eats people:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8360569.stm
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Mussolini's 'brain and blood for sale on internet'
The granddaughter of Italy's fascist dictator Benito Mussolini has said that blood and parts of his brain have been stolen to sell on the internet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8371171.stm

Mi-go?
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

ne znam samo ko bi hteo parce mozga coveka koji je bio bezmozgonja i za zivota...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

My little Cthulhu!

"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Ciko, promasio si temu!
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Shunka wrote:Ciko, promasio si temu!
Zar ne shvatas da je to hibrid legendarnog warehorse-a i ktulua?
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Da, svaka američka devojčica želi jednog.
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Da, i to treba da ide na neki humoristicki thread.
Ovo je tema za postovanje bizarnih vesti koje asociraju na Lavkraftov horor.
rekurzivno glupilo
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

My little pony je, i bez pipaka u Ktulu fazonu.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

link

Pogledati prethodno i sadasnje zanimanje, kao i "odsluzenu kaznu" 8O
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Skobra

Post by Skobra »

Samo budite jako oprezni sa ovakvim vestima i novinarskim interpretacijama. Imao sam priliku da budem detaljno upucen u onaj slucaj u Bg kad je kao otac posuo neku kiselinu po majci i detetu. Novine umalo nisu raspele coveka iako je od pocetka (sto se kasnije i dokazalo) prica imala jako puno rupa. I na kraju kad je ustanovljeno da je prica potpuno suprotna ni jedne novine se nisu mnogo polomile da demantuju prethodne vesti.
opsidiannight wrote:Nema svrhe da ga osudujemo sto prodaje figure jebo je u stisci.

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ma naravno, sve sto procitas u novinama pisano je pre svega da se proda, pa onda kao vest ;). Sve treba citati sa makar malom rezervom ;).

Ipak, fascinantno mi je da nekome ko iz bilo kog razloga ima ovakve probleme, dozvolis da radi sa decom. I to u osnovnoj skoli...
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Avatar fans promised alien sex scene on DVD
Fans of Avatar, the record-breaking blockbuster film, are being promised a "blue" alien sex scene when the film comes out on DVD.

The sex scene was cut from the cinema version of James Cameron's 3D sci-fi adventure which is close to taking $1 billion (£621m) at the worldwide box office.
It features the giant blue avatar of paraplegic US Marine Jake Sully locking hair with his love interest, Neytiri.

Cameron said: "We had it in [the movie] and we cut it out so that will be something for the special edition DVD – if you want to see how they have sex."
Actress Zoe Saldana, who plays Neytiri, said the sex involves the same process the alien race uses to communicate on its fictional home planet.
In the film, communication takes place by locking hair with flora and fauna, in a process known as "synching."
Saldana said: "If you sync to your banshee and you're syncing to a tree, why not sync into a person?
"It was a very funny scene to shoot because there were so many technical things that sometimes you have to keep in mind that paying attention to all those might disrupt the fluidity of how a scene is supposed to take place."
The actress said the scene was left out originally because the film was aimed at a family audience.
CYNIC, n.
Fenjer-paša

Post by Fenjer-paša »

To je potpuno besmisleno...
Mislim, uvod u tu scenu je takav da ti je odmah jasno kakav će tu seks da se odigrava, neka naznaka za "synching" (kakv iznenađujući naziv!) bi bila njeno posezanje za pletenicom...
I wear my Grudge like a crown of negativity... desperate to control all and everything... unable to forgive...
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Blu je plavo. :mrgreen:
CirKhan

Post by CirKhan »

Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

rekurzivno glupilo
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Posto odavno smatram da je FB Cthulhu-ov spawn:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... l?ITO=1490
CYNIC, n.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Ako imate decu ovo je prava stvar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHJUrcVdJk
Fenjer-paša

Post by Fenjer-paša »

"Their souls make his tummy happy"...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wear my Grudge like a crown of negativity... desperate to control all and everything... unable to forgive...
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Millenium

Post by Millenium »

Danke :) Imali su kamarati i ludje ideje http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke :)
Goal i have no goal Fraulein i just want eternal war "Major Montana Max"

"Après moi, le déluge"
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

http://vimeo.com/12988340

Nisam jos pogledao do kraja ali navodno se tu pominje neki Dagon... Uz Srbe narod najstariji...
rekurzivno glupilo
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Ja to tvrdim svo vreme al mi niko ne veruje. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ie Dagon, ie Ktulu.
CirKhan

Post by CirKhan »

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Šta da Vam kažem momci, opet se uspavao. Ipak, probudiće se. Srećan božić.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxScTbIUvoA
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Mikhail Bopposov, a cattle farmer from the Siberian republic of Yakutia, Russia, constructed a giant cobra with 880 pounds of frozen cow dung,
http://www.rianovosti.com/analysis/2013 ... ldest.html
CYNIC, n.
Rover

Post by Rover »

tezak nurglovac... 8O
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

http://www.b92.net/info/vesti/index.php ... _id=744460

edit: i vrhunski komentar: "Gde je onaj Master Yoda da mu da i Dzedaj Master diplomu?"

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Druženje”