Specijalne njuske

sa virtuelnim prijateljima

Moderator: Megabaja

Dzon Vejn

Specijalne njuske

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Morao sam otvoriti ovu temu. Naime naisao sam vec na nekoliko... izvanrednih primeraka... za koje, vec postojeca humoristicka tema (da se malo nasmejete), jednostavno nije dovoljno dobra.

Dakle ovo je samo za specijalne primerke, koji su prevazisli sami sebe... jedino sa cime bi, u mojim ocima, mogli da se "operu", je da dobiju Darvinovu nagradu:
Charles Darwin commemorates those who assist natural selection by removing themselves from the gene pool... Darwin Awards are given to honor those who do their best to ensure that the next generation is smarter--by one. These heroes sacrifice their very lives to give our children a better future...
http://www.blitva.net/arvina-sabic-ilit ... -27-slika/
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
PeraNekron

Re: Specijalne njuske

Post by PeraNekron »

Nisam mogao naci prikladniji citat za ovu....abominaciju..(a i mrzelo me, iskreno):
You have committed the ultimate heresy. Not only have you turned your back on the Emperor and stepped from his light, you have profaned his name and almost destroyed everything he has striven to build. You have perverted and twisted the path he has laid for Mankind to tread. As your own decrees have stated, there can be no mercy for such a crime, no pity for such a criminal. I renounce your lordship, you walk in the darkness and cannot be allowed to live. Your sentence has been long overdue and it is now time for you to die.
Mislim da i ovo sasvim lepo opisuje ono sto sam (na moju veliku zalost) video/cuo :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_UiWMW ... re=related

Ali odmah vas upozoravam: what has been seen, can not be unseen 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O ... what has been heard, can not be unheared... :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

Pazite... upozorio sam vas...
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Razlog zbog kog se vecito kikocem u sebi kada prisustvujem FoW partijama i ljudi pominju Pantere...
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Druženje”