Da se malo nasmejete, a možete i vi da dodate nešto: part 2: Tema za postovanje slika medveda

sa virtuelnim prijateljima

Moderator: Megabaja

joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Re: Da se malo nasmejete, a možete i vi da dodate nešto: part 2

Post by joggy »

"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

ahahahahah :D condition: Used! :D
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Jos jedan Suticev rodjak:
linky
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ne znam dal je postavljeno vec ali je super, obratiti paznju na "indeks" u postu ispod filmica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MQTcV8pcZo

ah da, i ukljuciti captions u settingu
Last edited by joggy on Thu May 07, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

:) stavio na fejs da se smeju i ostali :)
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Kada vas iznervira red na kasi...
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Auuuuuuuuu Suticu pa ovaj je i tebe zaebo.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Realno, vidi se da je lik neki profesionalac, trebalo je ovo sve uklopiti... :applause:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

:tbear:
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

http://www.shipadick.com/

moto firme: Send a giant cardboard dick to anyone!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

CYNIC, n.
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Ovaj medved je laksi od Milinovica.
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Dzon Vejn

Re: Da se malo nasmejete, a možete i vi da dodate nešto: part 2: Tema za postovanje slika medveda

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Maznuo od Marka Pouckog sa fejsa:

Glory to Arstotzka!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Re: Da se malo nasmejete, a možete i vi da dodate nešto: part 2: Tema za postovanje slika medveda

Post by Hypodermic »

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Moracu da prekinem trend od poslednjih nekoliko strana.

Imperijalna garda pise pismo Abadonu:
9YtNAbb.jpg
Jos modernih Diznijevih junaka:
20EcK1P.jpg
p8Q2viC.jpg
Kc4mlAU.jpg
dragon_effect_by_andrewryanart-d5lq8wr.jpg
Mj1oPXM.jpg
AJn8ibA.jpg

Nintendo je bese izdavac pulp romana?
the_puppetmaster_by_astoralexander-d8m38la.jpg
qzwyVvd.jpg
OyRtPea.jpg
fLqIspZ.jpg
A He-Man svetac?
c2KBqdW.jpg
cg9FqAx.jpg
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

U tom stilu:
Attachments
tumblr_mw64nejsL11rneqlno1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mluwp5WGWX1rneqlno1_500.jpg
tumblr_mlnhe6dWGV1rneqlno1_500.jpg
tumblr_mlkarfaoy21qdmu3po1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mfm31dJIUS1qfdplfo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mfa1q5Tbqe1r6amdjo1_500.gif
tumblr_mctitt1D6l1rneqlno1_1280.jpg
rouge_trader_movie_poster_by_jarredspekter-d331ygf.png
CYNIC, n.
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Ono kada zelis da ocistis kucu od buba xD

U usput da se resis problema palih ;)
United we stand!!!
Enemies of Man, fear our wrath!!!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Jedini nacin da Mad Max bude bolji :D
CYNIC, n.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Inspiracija se pojavila cim sam procitao ime..
Arhitektura + Warhammer 40k. :grin:

"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

U skladu sa imenom teme :)

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Još Chibi ptimarha...

Rogal Dorn

Image Image

Corvus Corax

Image Image

Magnus the Red

Image Image

Sanguinius

Image Image
Image Image
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

teclis

Post by teclis »

so i win right?

:D
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

CYNIC, n.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

žubor

Post by žubor »

Razuman rok je rastegljiv pojam :) ili sta je to sest meseci u zivotu jednog gamera :)

P.S. ja sam svakako veoma srecan sto je igra stigla :)

Return to “Druženje”