Da se malo nasmejete, a možete i vi da dodate nešto: part 2: Tema za postovanje slika medveda

sa virtuelnim prijateljima

Moderator: Megabaja

Dzon Vejn

Re: Da se malo nasmejete, a možete i vi da dodate nešto: part 2: Tema za postovanje slika medveda

Post by Dzon Vejn »

žubor wrote:Razuman rok je rastegljiv pojam :) ili sta je to sest meseci u zivotu jednog gamera :)

P.S. ja sam svakako veoma srecan sto je igra stigla :)

What is best in life?

To get your boardgames in a reasonable deadline,
See them in the store,
And hear the lamentation of your woman (while you are spending money on boardgames)!!!
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Re: Da se malo nasmejete, a možete i vi da dodate nešto: part 2: Tema za postovanje slika medveda

Post by Telion »

Back on topic...zulum nad medvedima mora stati! :siren:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

hahahahaahah :D
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

kronos.JPG
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

http://www.telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti/17 ... smeje-foto

Heavy konverzija :)... ili se gadno zamerila Lanetu :).

Glory to Arstotzka!
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

jadna mala zabica, ovi je stalno muce :(
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
Đura_Samurajac

Post by Đura_Samurajac »

Toliko su je izmučili da je to prvobitno trebalo da izgleda kao slonče :-/
Dzon Vejn wrote:
This advanced bot stole my avatar!
srebrni vitez

Post by srebrni vitez »

Шта се одбројава?
"Пoкa цapь Hикoлaй вoйнy вoeвaл,
Pacпутин eму жeну пoeбaл!"
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Dan do zabrane alkohola za tebe. :wink:
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
srebrni vitez

Post by srebrni vitez »

Какви ли су то нељуди облатили моје часно име!

Какво је то невреме, па се и пиво укида...
Homer

Post by Homer »

Ocemu vi to?
Kakvo ukudanje piva?

Podelite neke informacije sa nama u dalekoj i bratskoj nam Nigeriji.
srebrni vitez

Post by srebrni vitez »

Не знам, и ја сам шокован!!!
Homer

Post by Homer »

BETAAAAA......

Javljaj se!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Hertz

Post by Hertz »

Someone Created A Bear Sleeping Bag For All Your Hibernation Needs
https://www.thedodo.com/giant-bear-slee ... e_facebook
Hertz

Post by Hertz »

Last edited by Hertz on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMarko

Post by TheMarko »

There is no problem a cannon* can't solve.
Dzon Vejn wrote:Ali uopste nije poenta u tome... poenta je da ti:
1. Nemas veru u Sigmara, i zato ti Hellblaster ne radi protiv goblina, kostura, itd.
2. Verujes u tamo neke tenkove, i ostale alternativne metodologije imperijalne borbe, dok je u stvarnosti Hellblaster osnova svega :D - dakle topovi, mortari, handugnneri, tenkovi - to sve dodje i prodje; jedino je Hellblaster siguran posao ;).
*Zbog promene sistema koji igram, ovo treba citati kao "combined late US veteran artillery barage of 12 or more barrels with first roll to range in success"
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Hertz

Post by Hertz »

MEČKA NOKAUTIRALA LOVCA NA TARI
Tri metra leteo kroz vazduh

http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Srbija/612772/ ... roz-vazduh
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

Read this description about GW on 1d4chan
It is the 3rd Millennium. For more than a hundred months Games Workshop has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Nottingham. It is the foremost of wargames by the will of the neckbeards, and master of a million tabletops by the might of their inexhaustible wallets. It is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with business strategies from the early Industrial Revolution Age. It is the Carrion Lord of the wargaming scene for whom a thousand veteran players are sacrificed every day, so that it may never truly die.
Yet even in its deathless state, GW continues its eternal vigilance. Mighty battleforce starter-sets cross the online-store-infested miasma of the internet, the only route between distant countries, their way lit by a draconian retail trade-agreement, the legal manifestation of the GW's will. Vast armies of lawyers give battle in GW's name on uncounted websites. Greatest amongst its soldiers are the Guardians of the IP, the Legal Team, bio-engineered super-assholes. Their comrades in arms are legion: the writing team and countless untested rulebooks, the ever vigilant redshirts, and the writers of White Dwarf, to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from other games, their own incompetence, Based Chinaman - and worse.
To support Games Workshop in such times is to spend untold billions. It is to support the cruelest and most dickish company imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of sales discounts and Warhammer Fantasy Battle, for so much has been dropped, never to be re-published again. Forget the promise of cheaper digital content and caring about the fanbase, for in the GW HQ there is only profit-seeking, Space Marines and Sigmarines. There is no fun amongst the hobby shops, only an eternity of raging and spending, and the laughter of former employees who left GW to join better companies.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Sjajno :)

Glory to Arstotzka!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Jel Nikola kupio?
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Morao sam da mu proverim steam profil - ali ipak nije :).

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

nene, to je drugorazredna igra. stekam pare za najoblje iz fransize
http://store.steampowered.com/app/265930/
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
teclis

Post by teclis »

Šta Saša Matić ima napisano na majici?
- Nisam ginekolog
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Druženje”