Cenovnik

Hobbystore je prestao sa radom. Za informacije o proizvodima Games Workshop-a pogledajte forum Obavestenja.

Moderator: Moderators

crnaguja

Re: Cenovnik

Post by crnaguja »

Da li mozda ima neki Slann mage-priest? Znam da ne moze da se naruci, mozda se zadrzao neki u radnji?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nema.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
crnaguja

Post by crnaguja »

Par pitanja oko toga sta je trenutno u radnji: zanima me da li ima Grejv Garde, High elf spearmani, white lions, chariot za high elfove i bataljon lizardmena? Hvala unapred, sorry za komplikaciju :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Trenutno imam grave guardu i lizardmen battalion.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
dare89a

Post by dare89a »

Pitanje, da li ima nesto od space marinaca u radnji?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nista.

"Yes...yes."

Kapetan

Post by Kapetan »

Ima li mozda Ciaphas Cain knjiga u ponudi? Zanima me 'Hero of the Imperium' i 'Defender of the Imperium' ? I ako nema - da li mogu da se poruce?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nema ali moze da se poruci.

"Yes...yes."

crnaguja

Post by crnaguja »

Koliko su oni blisteri Razordon-a za lizardmene, i da li ih je ostalo 3 u radnji?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Samo jedan blister 1950din

"Yes...yes."

Dimco

Post by Dimco »

Da slučajno nema nešto od Skaven-a na stanju fali mi par sitnica?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ovako:

ikit claw x1
skaven assassin x1
skaven doomflyer weapon team x2
skaven gray seer x1
skaven warlock enginer x2
skaven warp grinder weapon team x2
throt the uncleen x1
tretch carventail x2
plague lord nurglich x1
night runners box x3

"Yes...yes."

crnaguja

Post by crnaguja »

A da li mozes, molim te, da okacis spisak blistera za Lizardmene, znam manje-vise sta ima u box set-ovima? Hvala
Dimco

Post by Dimco »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Ovako:

ikit claw x1
skaven assassin x1
skaven doomflyer weapon team x2
skaven gray seer x1
skaven warlock enginer x2
skaven warp grinder weapon team x2
throt the uncleen x1
tretch carventail x2
plague lord nurglich x1
night runners box x3
...da nema slučajno skaven poison wind mortar, ili je ovo gore navedeno sve što ima?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

To je sve sto ima.
Inace poison wind mortar ne moze da se kupi posebno, dobija se jedan u island of blood-u.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

crnaguja wrote:A da li mozes, molim te, da okacis spisak blistera za Lizardmene, znam manje-vise sta ima u box set-ovima? Hvala
Lizardmen kroxigor stari x1
Lizardmen salamander x4
Skink priest x2
Lizardmen swarm x2
Saurus hero on cold one x1
Saurus lord on foot x1
Skink warchief x1
Stegadon x1
Saurus on cold one x1
Saurus temple guard x1

"Yes...yes."

Dimco

Post by Dimco »

Jel ima da se pazari artillery dice i scatter dice (po jedan komad ili u setu) i set templates-a za WHFB? I koliko košta ako ima i jel šaljete kurirskim službama?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nema.

"Yes...yes."

Viking

Post by Viking »

Da li imate codex i nesto od figura Space Marinaca?
"All will die,but few will have lived."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Samo codex.

"Yes...yes."

kekenda

Post by kekenda »

sta ima trenutno za dark elfove i koje su cene?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Dark elf assassin 1120din
Dark elf dark riders x4 600din blister
Riper bolt thrower x3 1500din blister
Dark elf shades blister x2 600din blister
Dreadlord on coldone 1600din
harpies x3 700din blister
Shadowblade 1080din
Sorceress on coldone 1600din
Black guard command box 1400din
Black guard box 1400din
Corsairs box 2000din
Dark elf executioners box 1400din
Dark elf shades box 1400din
Dark elf executioners command box 1400din
Witch elf command box 1400din

"Yes...yes."

kekenda

Post by kekenda »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Dark elf assassin 1120din
Dark elf dark riders x4 600din blister
Riper bolt thrower x3 1500din blister
Dark elf shades blister x2 600din blister
Dreadlord on coldone 1600din
harpies x3 700din blister
Shadowblade 1080din
Sorceress on coldone 1600din
Black guard command box 1400din
Black guard box 1400din
Corsairs box 2000din
Dark elf executioners box 1400din
Dark elf shades box 1400din
Dark elf executioners command box 1400din
Witch elf command box 1400din
metalni dreadlord on coldone?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

da

"Yes...yes."

dankoni

Post by dankoni »

Jel ima mozda sm attack bike u radnji?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne.

"Yes...yes."

Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Šta trenutno imate od Bretonaca i WoC-a?
Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battle pilgrim blister x2 700din
mounted yomen x4 500din
Bretonnian bowman 2000din
Bretonnian man at arms 2000din
pegasus knight x2 1000din

Khorn lord on jaggernaut 2000din
lord of khorne 2000din
lord of slaanesh 1500din
i jos nesto blistera

"Yes...yes."

Joske

Post by Joske »

ima li možda HE strelaca i pošto?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ne

"Yes...yes."

Lukarus

Post by Lukarus »

Jel imate nesto od Space Wolves-a ,i sta imate?
"Bolje ispasti budala nego iz aviona."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

nista

"Yes...yes."

Lukarus

Post by Lukarus »

A sta imate od Space Marinaca/Ultramarinaca?
Last edited by Lukarus on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Bolje ispasti budala nego iz aviona."
EbonKnight

Post by EbonKnight »

Ima li nesto od Imperije, i koliko novaca? :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ima empire archers 1700din i empire wizards 1900din

"Yes...yes."

EbonKnight

Post by EbonKnight »

Hm, bedak, ne treba mi nista od toga. Hvala u svakom slucaju :)
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Jel imate bloodlettere, koliko i koja je cena?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ne

"Yes...yes."

crnaguja

Post by crnaguja »

Sta je ostalo od wood elf-ova u box-ovima?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Samo ethernal guarda.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Hobby Store”