Vazno obavestenje

Hobbystore je prestao sa radom. Za informacije o proizvodima Games Workshop-a pogledajte forum Obavestenja.

Moderator: Moderators

Mrzimsvee

Vazno obavestenje

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Molio bih sve koji imaju neke figure ili board gameove u Hobby Store0u da dodju po njih u sto kracem roku!!!

hvala svima
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Re: Vazno obavestenje

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hobby Store ce menjati prostorije do kraja meseca. Trenutno se jos ne zana gde ce biti novi klub ali bicete
blagovremeno obavesteni.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hobby Store radi jos sutra na trenutnoj lokaciji. Posle toga menja mesto. Uskoro cete saznati gde. :wink:

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Zasad Hobby Store ostaje bez prostorija. nadamo se da ce do sredine meseca biti u novim prostorijama.
Sto se tice robe nju cete moci da pokupite cim stigne.

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Ima li ikakvih nagoveštaja o novim prostorijama voljene nam prodavnice - kluba?
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Za sada izgleda tek posle 15.06.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Evo ovako:

Klub pocinje sa radom od 3.07. Nalazi se u Budimskoj 10a, kroz stara dvorisna vrata kroz dvoriste u dvorisnoj zgradi nalazi se hostel i u tom ulazu na 4.spratu, iznad hostela

Radice ovako:

ponedeljak ne radi
utorak-petak od 14h do 22h
subota i nedelja od 12h do 22h

Molio bih sve koji zele i mogu da pomognu da se pojave u nedelju u Budimskoj 10a verovatno pre podne oko 9-10h(jos cu obavestiti u vezi vremena)
da pomognu u nosenju tabli i terena u prostorije kluba, ima i 4 vitrine koje nisu bas lake.

Hvala svima unapred

"Yes...yes."

Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

URA! Dolazim da pomognem!
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Myth

Post by Myth »

Ok, mogu da dodjem, samo javi u subotu uvece kakva je situacija, ako se ne prijavi dovoljan broj mladjih entuzijasta :D
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U 10h ispred Budimske 10a

"Yes...yes."

Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Najverovatnije cu doci da pripomognem.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hvala svima koji su dosli da pomognu sa nosenjem svih gluposti na 4. sprat u 12h po 38 stepeni u hladu.
Hvala Voji, Nemanji, Joci, Boci, Teklisu, Histericnom, Milinovicu i Duletu Ljig.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"Yes...yes."

Oliver

Post by Oliver »

imate neki telefon u klubu da proverim pre nego sto dodjem u shopping ? :)
"Necromunda" and "Starcraft the Board Game" player
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne. Mozes zvati na 061/156-3033 Dule

"Yes...yes."

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Evo mape sa okolnim stanicama i prevozima...

Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie

Return to “Hobby Store”