GW porudzbina

Hobbystore je prestao sa radom. Za informacije o proizvodima Games Workshop-a pogledajte forum Obavestenja.

Moderator: Moderators

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

moze
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Ja bih da narucim palete (1 pakovanje):

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... od1490033a
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ok
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
No 1

Post by No 1 »

A kad sve ove figure nakupujemo i ofarbamo gde ćemo da ih koristimo?
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nadam se od 15. juna u novom prostoru. Ja vise od ovoga ne mogu da vam pomognem.

"Yes...yes."

teclis

Post by teclis »

ako nije poslata porudzbina onda bih narucio i kutiju zombija. znaci za ovu porudzbinu koja je aktuelna (ako je aktuelna):
- 1 mortis engine box
- 1 zombies box
Dr. Nick Riviera MD

Post by Dr. Nick Riviera MD »

E da,Dule ako nije krenula porudzbina ubaci i meni jednog Arjack-a Rockfist-a
"Seriously honey, I can prescribe anything." :-)
"If you want to have an exclusive surgery with me,dial 1-800-DOCTORB.Note the extra B is for BARGAIN"
Don't worry you won't feel a thing:-)

Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ok

"Yes...yes."

vanTodor

Post by vanTodor »

ako nije krenula porudzbina dodaj mi i ovu boju molim te
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... od1500152a

hvala
Army status:

Nids
2x Flyrant 1x Hive Tyrant 1x Swarmlord 1x WPrime 1x Tervigon 1xTrygon Prime 1xTrygon 1x Mawloc 5x Fex 5x Revener 1x Venomthrope 1x Zoanthrope 1x Doom 72x Termagant 74x Hormagaunt 24x Genestealer 12x Ymgarl 1x Broodlord 9x Warrior 3x Biovore 3x Tyrant guard 3x Hive guard 2x Lictor | Assembled: 90% Primed: 75% Painted: 10%
Tau
2x Hammerhead 1x Devilfish 9x Crisis 1x Commander 1x Shadowsun 1x Ethereal 1x Piranha 48x Fire warrior 24x Kroot 1x Riptide 10x Pathfinders 2x Broadsides | Assembled: 95% Primed: 95% Painted: 30%
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ok

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Porudzbinu saljem za koji sat, ako neko ima nesto jos sto bi zeleo neka se javi.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Porudzbina je otisla, nadam se da ce biti u Beogradu u utorak ili sredu.

"Yes...yes."

Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Ima li nekih vesti o novim prostorijama? Datumu eventualnog otvaranja?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Definitivno prostor od 1.jula

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
teclis

Post by teclis »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Definitivno prostor od 1.jula
hoce li biti neko otvaranje, neki turnir :) ?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hoce, samo polako.

"Yes...yes."

VicTheTrader

Post by VicTheTrader »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Porudzbina je otisla, nadam se da ce biti u Beogradu u utorak ili sredu.
Jel stigla ova porudzbina?
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout. - parody of the litany of command

Hurry up before we all come to our senses! - King Julien
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne. Doci ce zajedno sa 6.edicijom. Najkasnije do 5.jula.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ponovo izvinjenje. Stvari koje ste do sada narucili doci ce do 5.jula.
Uz njih ce doci i 6.edicija wh40k.
Ima li neko zainteresovan za knjigu, templajte, metar
ili psyhic powere?(pored onih koji su mi to narucili putem
Sms ili pm)

"Yes...yes."

crnaguja

Post by crnaguja »

1 templejti
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

1 pakovanje Psychic powera.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Roba je stigla i može da se preuzme od sutra poslepodne u klubu.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Molio bih sve koji su naručili robu a nisu došli po istu
da to učine u najkraćem roku.

"Yes...yes."

vanTodor

Post by vanTodor »

kada ide sledeca porudzbina?
Army status:

Nids
2x Flyrant 1x Hive Tyrant 1x Swarmlord 1x WPrime 1x Tervigon 1xTrygon Prime 1xTrygon 1x Mawloc 5x Fex 5x Revener 1x Venomthrope 1x Zoanthrope 1x Doom 72x Termagant 74x Hormagaunt 24x Genestealer 12x Ymgarl 1x Broodlord 9x Warrior 3x Biovore 3x Tyrant guard 3x Hive guard 2x Lictor | Assembled: 90% Primed: 75% Painted: 10%
Tau
2x Hammerhead 1x Devilfish 9x Crisis 1x Commander 1x Shadowsun 1x Ethereal 1x Piranha 48x Fire warrior 24x Kroot 1x Riptide 10x Pathfinders 2x Broadsides | Assembled: 95% Primed: 95% Painted: 30%
Filipenda

Post by Filipenda »

kada planirate sledecu porudzbinu
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Krajem meseca.

"Yes...yes."

Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Koliko bi kostao novi 6'th edition starter set?
Dark Vengence, obicni i limited?
United we stand!!!
Enemies of Man, fear our wrath!!!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Lumiteda više nema. Običan je 9540din.

"Yes...yes."

Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Hvala.
United we stand!!!
Enemies of Man, fear our wrath!!!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Koja je razlika?
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

U Limited Ed. dobijes Interrogator-Chaplain-a Seraphicus-a.
Lepa figura. :)
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ta special figurica je super odradjena, najvise me podseca na grimaldusa iz black templara, koja je po meni uz coteaza najbolja pesacka figura od gw-a
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.

Return to “Hobby Store”