VI Hobby Store Warhammer Tournament 14.-15.11.2009

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
RatGod
Strvinar

Re: VI Hobby Store Warhammer Tournament 14.-15.11.2009

Post by RatGod »

Luka Dragacevic
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
st1v xtr1m

Post by st1v xtr1m »

Ima negdje popis prijavljenih?

Evo ovako jedna prijava nas iz Zagreba, bit ce jos sluzbeno na mail...

Stjepan Pavuna - Lizardmen
Nikola Ferencak - TK/Empire/Lizardmen/nesto trece, nije sigurno jos
Vedran Zuanic - VC
Vedran Banjeglav - WE
milosh

Post by milosh »

st1v xtr1m wrote:Ima negdje popis prijavljenih?
Imaš na prethodnoj strani ovog topica, treći post po redu.
Nikolas

Post by Nikolas »

Nikola Sarić.Wood elves.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

1. Petar Rasic - Vampire Counts
2. Cedomir Paunovic - Orcs & Goblins
3. Marko Rajacic - Dark elf
4. Mladja - Dwarf
5. Nikola Nikolic - Empire
6. Djordje Sutic - Vampire Counts
7. Milos Nikolic - Lizardmen
8. Metodi Markov - Warriors of Chaos
9. Momcilo Markovic - Dark Elf
10. Nenad Nikolic - ???
11. Livada Ivan - Dwarf
12. Misa Trajkovic - Vampire Counts
13. Nikola Suzic - Empire
14. Nemanja Pencic - High Elf
15. Darko Jusufovic - Wood Elf
16. Uros Marjanovic - Lizardmen
17. Ognjan Kolarevic - High Elf
18. Jagos Uskokovic - Vampire Counts
19. Bojan Kavedzic - Warriors of Chaos
20. Josip Jakic - High Elf
21. Nikola Radojcic - Orcs & Goblins
22. Асен - High Elves
23. Ричард - Orks and Goblins
24. Йордан - Dark Elves
25. Predrag Urošević - Dwarf
26. Bogdan Urošević - ???
27. Andrija Šerfeze - Warriors of Chaos
28. Пешо - Warriors of Chaos
29. Aleksandar Vilotic Kirgan - Ogre Kingdoms
30. Boris Radujko - Wood Elves
31. Dragomir Dopuđa - Bretonnia
32. Mladen Jović - Warriors of Chaos
33. Nikola Ulemek - ???
34. Mirko Katanic - ???
35. Nikola Misic - Hgih elf
36. Luka Dragacevic - Warrors of Chaos
37. Stjepan Pavuna - Lizardmen
38. Nikola Ferencak - TK/Empire/Lizardmen/nesto trece, nije sigurno jos
39. Vedran Zuanic - VC
40. Vedran Banjeglav - WE
41. Vukan Truc - Dwarfs
42. Miljan Truc - Bretonnia
43. Nikola Saric - Wood Elf
44. Markovic Nemanja - Dark Elves
45. Relic Stefan - Bretonia
46. Ivan Bedi - Warriors of Chaos
47. Slaven Pranjic - Daemons of Chaos
48. Pavesic Sinisa - Dark Elf
49. Stefan Petrovic - Dwarf
50. Vladimir Curcic - Lizardmen

i to bi bilo to.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
teclis

Post by teclis »

ja cu morati da propustim turnir iz odredjenih razloga
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Vukan Truc - Dwarfs
Miljan Truc - Bretonnia
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Au kolko sveta, bas lepo.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

teclis wrote:ja cu morati da propustim turnir iz odredjenih razloga
Zato sto si vuna? :P
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
SRBENDA

Post by SRBENDA »

Markovic Nemanja Dark Elves
VIlin

Post by VIlin »

prijavljujem se
Relic Stefan-bretonija
vojamilan

Post by vojamilan »

Stefan Petrovic - Dwarf prijava
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Potencijalna zamena, jer je poznato da bar 8 ljudi ispali na dan turnira
Mozda da pustite da se jos ljudi prijavljuje kao zamene (naravno unapred im to reci), a da se dan ranije uradi jos jedna potvrda? Mislim, valjda ce 1 (slovima: jedan) dan unapred svi znati da li ce moci da dodju ili ne?! Bilo bi lepo iskoristiti sve table ;).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kao zamena moze da se prijavi ko god hoce i koliko god hoce ljudi.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Severian

Post by Severian »

Pošto vidim da moje prijava nije primećena ( ili ozbiljno shvaćena) iako je na prvoj strani ajde me ubacite ondak u te rezerve.

Daklem: Vladimir Ćurčić - Lizardman
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U, izvini Vlado. Ubacujem te odmah.

"Yes...yes."

st1v xtr1m

Post by st1v xtr1m »

Da li treba slati liste mailom ili ne treba uopce slati liste?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne treba.

"Yes...yes."

FEANOR

Post by FEANOR »

Otkud to da se ne šalju liste? Liste neće biti proveravane :?
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently"... Friedrich Nietzsche, genius of mankind
st1v xtr1m

Post by st1v xtr1m »

Sto se onda planira sa onima koji dodju sa ilegalnim listama? Lako je moguće nešto zeznuti slučajno (mi uvijek barem par listi prijavljenih za Arenu vratimo s napomenom: hej momak, ovo ti nije legalno), pogotovo s ovako nestandardnim brojem bodova.

Ili jos gore, s onima koji to tek skuze u cetvrtoj partiji? :lol:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Bice proveravane na samom turniru.

"Yes...yes."

Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

A gde tacno u Delta Cityju ce turnir biti (posto je Hala sirok pojam :))?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kod glavnog ulaza, tamo gde je reklamni auto.

"Yes...yes."

SRBENDA

Post by SRBENDA »

Ko nema armiju a hoce da igra ili da bude zamena imam par hiljada poena ofarbanih orkova, donecu u ponedeljak/utorak u HS, zahvaljujem se Duletu za DE :applause:
st1v xtr1m

Post by st1v xtr1m »

Kakva je situacija vezana za svinjski grip i održavanje turnira?
Plaše nas po svim medijima!
sto mu gromova

Post by sto mu gromova »

st1v xtr1m wrote:Kakva je situacija vezana za svinjski grip i održavanje turnira?
Plaše nas po svim medijima!
pa naravno da ce da vas plase, kao i sve ostale ljude. kod nas ga ima kao shto ga ima kod vas... nishta neobichno.
st1v xtr1m

Post by st1v xtr1m »

Prica se da ce bit proglasena epidemija, pa necemo moc uc u drzavu. A to se pise i po vasim medijima :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

st1v xtr1m wrote:Prica se da ce bit proglasena epidemija, pa necemo moc uc u drzavu. A to se pise i po vasim medijima :)
To bi bilo bas, bas lose... posebno sto bi trebalo da bude 10tak ljudi van Srbije, bez kojih turnir ipak ne bi bio isti :(.

Iskreno se nadam da ce sve ostati na "a jel ti zao 5 EUR? jel ti zao 5 EUR? ako ti je zao 5 EUR, daj 2.5 EUR" :(
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Hoce li biti Special Feature-a na tablama?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Monsterman wrote:Hoce li biti Special Feature-a na tablama?
Sta je special feature :oops: ?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

To je dodatak za bitku, da bude kao neki dodatni cilj, koji daje nesto posebno jedinici koja je drzi.
Za prijateljske partije, da bude kao raznovrsnije.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Slobodno neka dodju i Vladimir Curcic i Stefan, donecemo 25 tabli, gde je mesta za 48 ucesnika tu ima i za 50.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

http://www.blic.rs/drustvo.php?id=119911

Ja se nadam da ovo znaci da smo mirni barem do vikenda...

Glory to Arstotzka!
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Nadajmo se da se situacija nece drasticno promeniti u sledecih par dana. Barem ne bi trebalo...
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

sad tek vidim da se nisam prijavio. bio sam siguran da sam cak i mail poslao...

nebitno. docicu u subotu da vas vidim, ponecu i neke figure, ali samo kao rezerva.

previse foruma ucini to od coveka.

svaka cast za rekordnu brzinu popunjavanja mesta :) ovo nisam jos video da su sva mesta popunjena desetak dana pre roka.
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
st1v xtr1m

Post by st1v xtr1m »

Eto, zlo i naopako :(

Proglasena epidemija u Srbiji (link), ali masovne zabrane okupljanja su ipak samo na nivou kantona, tako da ce gradske vlasti Beograda odluciti o (ne)odrzavanju turnira izgleda.

Nama iz Hrvatske je sad 100 stvari lose - ako uopce i bude turnira, mozda ce granice biti zatvorene, a i ako budu otvorene, granicari mogu po vlastitom nahodjenju ne pustiti u zemlju nekoga tko lici da ima simptome (a ja recimo kasljucam nesto, mozda ju vec i imam :oops: )

http://www.24sata.hr/news/svinjska-grip ... ma/143926/

Povrh svega toga, ako i uspjesno dodjemo i sve bude ok sa turnirom, u velikom zatvorenom shopping centru najveceg grada u Srbiji vrlo lako moguce da ce barem jedan od nas pokupiti gripu, u autu u povratku prenjeti svima ostalima i onda mi budemo uzrok epidemije u Zagrebu :lol:

Ne znamo jos nista tocno, vi gledajte da li ce te moci odrzati turnir, a mi cemo probat doc ako cemo ikako moci O:)
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Koliko ja kapiram, u Hrvatskoj zvanicno ima vise obolelih ali je kod nas proglasena epidemija. Doduse kad je epidemija onda moze da se uvede obavezna vakcinacija i eto para gospodinu M.
A sto se tice zabrane javnih okupljanja, ocekuju da se to dogodi tek u januaru. Inace u zadnjih 24h nije evidentiran ni jedan novi slucaj.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

No 1 wrote:Doduse kad je epidemija onda moze da se uvede obavezna vakcinacija i eto para gospodinu M.
Bas bih voleo da vidim ko ce da me natera da primim....

Glory to Arstotzka!
mladjano bugarce

Post by mladjano bugarce »

Ma ljudi danas radim okupljanje s par hiljada ljudi(koncert) i odrzava se bez problema
ImageImage

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”