ETC 2013, Srbija, Novi Sad, 9 - 11.08.2013.

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Severian

ETC 2013, Srbija, Novi Sad, 9 - 11.08.2013.

Post by Severian »

Ne znam šta više da kažem.... Zasad. :D :D :D :D :D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Last edited by Severian on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
Myth

Re: ETC 2013, Srbija, Novi Sad, 8 - 10.08.2013.

Post by Myth »

Momci, svaka vam cast, sve pohvale! :applause:
Mislim da je suvisno i pominjati, ali ako bude trebalo i budem u mogucnosti zbog obaveza, mozete racunati na moju pomoc.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

:applause: :applause: :applause:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Cestitke.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
teclis

Post by teclis »

bravo majstori!
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

:applause: :applause: :applause: :-({|= \:D/ :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Cestitke! :)
Sad vas ceka puno posla..
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Sve cestitke :applause: :applause: :applause:
I srecno sa pripremom :)
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Samo vidite da temperatura na mestu igranja bude ispod 40C i bice mnogo bolje nego ove godine :)
:applause: :applause: :applause:
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ljudsko telo okvirno emituje 100W na sat :D (ok, puno varira cifra, ali okvirno). Puta 600+ debelih gamera = 60.000+ W na sat :D. Pa ti sad vidi cime trebas da ih ladis :D.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Ma tako je bre!!!!
Cestitam!!!!
Dimco

Post by Dimco »

Bravo! :D
Dr. Nick Riviera MD

Post by Dr. Nick Riviera MD »

Bravo momciii! Svaka cast! :D :applause: :applause: :applause:
"Seriously honey, I can prescribe anything." :-)
"If you want to have an exclusive surgery with me,dial 1-800-DOCTORB.Note the extra B is for BARGAIN"
Don't worry you won't feel a thing:-)

Image Image
stalker
High Seas Commander
High Seas Commander

Post by stalker »

Severian wrote:Ne znam šta više da kažem.... Zasad. :D :D :D :D :D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

08.-10.08.2013. iskreno vam želim svako dobro u svakom pogledu i planirajte na vreme sve pomoćne aktivnosti

:applause: za hrabrost
Bolje missat vino nego beton! - mudrost jednog neznanog dalmtinskog strucnjaka
Severian

Re: ETC 2013, Srbija, Novi Sad, 9 - 11.08.2013.

Post by Severian »

Pozdrav svima,

što je bilo daleko došlo je blizu. Organizacija se zahuktava i svakoga dana rešavamo sve više stvari.
Sa žalošću prijavljujem da smo od donacija dobili samo boje od HGP-a na čemu smo im beskrajno zahvalni, veliku pomoć od tehničke škole Mileva Marić Ajnštajn čiji učenici su me uverili da entuzijazam i dalje postoji među mlađim generacijama i to je otprilike to.

Očekujemo još pomoć od Kluba Zmaj u obliku terena, od FOW igrača (ili Grenadier-a) takođe u obliku terena, Jataka iz Kragujevca u obliku terena i softvera i to je otprilike to. Oprostite ako sam nekog zaboravio.

Ako bilo ko ima neku ideju da bi neko hteo na neki način da pomogne nek mi se javi.

Od države, pokrajine i grada nismo dobili ništa. Ovo će dakle definitivno turnir koji su organizovali igrači za igrače.
Naša je želja da pokažemo da Srbija ima populaciju igrača a da istovremeno omogućimo svim zainteresovanim igračima da učestvuju na najvećem turniru na svetu u ovim igrama. Zato će upad na pojedinačni turnir za sve domaće igrače biti samo 600 dinara. I ovaj simbolični iznos tražimo prevashodno da bi ljudi prijavu na ovaj događaj shvatili ozbiljno i da ne bi otkazivali u zadnji čas. Za sve strance prijava na ovaj turnir je 20 eura.

Za sada imamo 83 igrača za 40K singles, 26 za FOW singles and 42 za WHFB. Ovaj broj će sigurno rasti jer zemlje od kojih najviše očekujemo još nisu predale svoje spiskove (Nemačka i Poljska).

Sve dodatne informacije o singles turniru objavljujemo ovde:

http://www.valhala.eu/ETC2013/?page_id=427

Takođe ovom priliko vas sve molim da ako se setite nečega što treba uraditi ili popraviti ili slično, slobodno mi to recite jer se ja najviše plašim da ću u ovoj gužvi nešto prevideti :) .

Dobro nam došli!
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

- za wh i wh40 event prve partije ujutru pise da traju 3,5 sati, a ostale po 3 sata.
- Second game u wh i wh40k tabeli za prvi dan pisu da traju do 16:30, a grafika na tabeli pokazuje da traje do 17

- isto tako (ista greska) break pise da traje 16:30-17:30 a tabela poazuje 17:00-17:30

- u FoW tabeli second game FoW pise da pocinje 13:30, dok tabela pokazuje 13:00 kao pocetak

- u tabelama u drugim odeljcima (fow, wh i wh40k team championship) fali za drugi i treci dan narandzasta boja i registration na pocetku
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Severian

Post by Severian »

za wh i wh40 event prve partije ujutru pise da traju 3,5 sati, a ostale po 3 sata.
Ovo je namerno jer se predpostavlja da prvi put treba i da se izvade figure.

Za ostalo ću da proverim i popravljam...
www.valhala.eu
Severian

Post by Severian »

Drugi i treći dan nema registracije na početku. Ako sam dobro shvatio šta želiš da kažeš.
www.valhala.eu
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ETC Novi Sad stranica:

- druga recenica ispod slika. pise march, treba March
- treca recenica pise "we live na a", treba "we live in a"
- treca stavka odozdo, pise Accomodation, treba Accommodation

deadlines and other info stranica:
- pise Cahirmen, treba Chairmen ili Chairman u zavisnosti da li je mnozina ili jednina

the venue stranica:
- cini se da imate jedan (space) vise u prvoj recenici ispod slika ispred "a" (the master hall is "a")

transport stranica:
- prva recenica ispod mape, posle Belgarde ima (space) pa :, treba bez (space)
- stavka 2. budapest airport, zadnja recenica pise shutles, treba shuttles
- u opisima kako doci vozom, imate link na 2 mesta gde pise "Via Michaelin", a treba da pise "Via Michelin". Link vodi na dobru stranu
- stavka za naplatu drumarine, feketic subotica pise 3.5 eura, treba 3.5 euro
-pri dnu, recenica pocinje Bare in mind..., treba Bear in mind

stranica accomodation and food:
- na vise mesta ukljucujuci i ime same stranice pise accomodation a treba accommodation
- pred kraj, pise "there is a limited number of hostels...", treba "there are a limited...:

stranica fun in novi sad:
- u sredini, "and during the Roman’s administration was known under the nam Cusum", fali "e" kod "nam"
- blize dnu, "It’s model of construction" i "It’s structure has two parts". Nisam siguran ali mislim da je it's skracenica od "it is", pa onda ne bi trebao da stoji apostrof.
- isti paragraf, church se pise velikim slovom (katolicka je napisana velikim, pravoslavna malim ;))
- pri dnu pise "Palaeolithic", treba "Paleolithic"
- na samom dnu "Danube river" se pise "Danube River"
- isto na dnu, pise "everything you need is near", mislim da bi trebalo "everything you need are near"

party for all stranica:
- pise "while fow players are eager", ima viska (space)
- "what is best about an event is the people that you meet." mislim da treba "what >are< best about an event >are< the people that you meet."
- pred kraj pise 3 Eu, sto nije oznaka za Euro cini mi se

terrains stranica
- pocetak "Tables quantity" treba Table's ili Tables'
- "These tables will be placed upon smaller metal tables because there is plenty of those on the venue." treba "These tables will be placed upon smaller metal tables because there >are< plenty of those on the venue." ili moze "there is plenty of that"
- "60 tables for WHF, 20 WH40K, 20 FOW." treba "60 tables for WHF, 20 WH40K, and 20 FOW."
- "semester assignments" ima ekstra (space)

the team stranica:
- "manage the modelling section and to discover" modeling sa jednim l
- "His positive and easy-going attitude have very" treba has, ili attitudes (mnozina) have
- "makes him an valuable member" treba a ne an
- "During his carreer he has" treba career
- "he is a dedicated memeber of" treba member
- "Imperial army modelled to look" modeled sa jednim l

to je to na brzinu
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

Severian wrote:Drugi i treći dan nema registracije na početku. Ako sam dobro shvatio šta želiš da kažeš.
u pravu si, zbunio me je fow registration
Severian

Post by Severian »

Imaš pivo od mene definitivno :).
www.valhala.eu
danijel2008

Post by danijel2008 »

Pozz junaci.

Ajde da ne otvaram novi topic za jednostavan odgovor vezano za ETC.

Dali ce biti kakvih standova sa GW robom ili tako nesto da znam ponijeti extra love ako bude sta interesantnoga. Mislio dolaziti mi iz Osijeka kad ste nam blizu pa da malo ošacujemo, jedinstvena prilika. I sad si tako razmišljamo oče bit čega po nekim "promotivnim cijenama" pa da ne mjenjamo u evriće bezveze.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Bice, GW nesto. Mantic games, Titan forge, Microart studio, Russian Alternative.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
danijel2008

Post by danijel2008 »

Oooo...pa to je odlicno....ajde samo jos jedno brzopotezno...oce biti sve dane ili odredjene neke posto mislimo dolaziti u subotu i ne mislimo ostati spavati?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mislim da će u subotu sigurno biti.

"Yes...yes."

danijel2008

Post by danijel2008 »

Puno hvala na infou i vidimo se u subotu.

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”