Warmachine/Hordes 2.3. SR Turnir Mađarska

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Yowza

Warmachine/Hordes 2.3. SR Turnir Mađarska

Post by Yowza »

Pozdrav svima, dobio ovo na mail od jednog slovenca koji je bio na AAW 2012 WM&H turniru koji sam organizirao, pa reko da podijelim sa vama:

Hello,

I read your article on Muse on Minis ( about the Zagreb Tournament) and I tought it would be a good idea to make a connection with the ex-YU Warmachine metas.

About me : Im am currently living in Budapest but I am originally from Vojvodina / Serbia. In the last year the hard core of the Hungarian gaming group has decided to get more organized and breathe new life into the tournament scene here and also to organize trips to nearby locations. We went now a couple of times to Vienna and to Bratislava and made a good impressions there, also we visited the OETC last year with one team and two teams this year.

The point I am making that in 2013 there will be the first major event organized by our group and we would like to invite folks that are nearby to good torunament

I made this sheet to better keep track of events :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VotYV9WcjZqc3c

Our first event will be on 2nd of March and I am already starting the preparations. Székesfehérvár is a bit more near to Slovenia and Croatia, a straight drive on the Highway.

I will be making a flyer with all the data neccesarray but the main points are :
- 1 day 4 round tournament
- 50 point Steamroller 2013, no reinforcements
- no painting requirements, proxyes in limited ammount with pre-approval
- accomodation on the spot ( in a student home dormitory, 4-man rooms, friday and saturday evenings if neccesarry)
- the tournaments is a 4 games tournament with spans 2 days. The games are 40k, Fantasy, Warmachine and Malifaux. It is not yet clear what the pairings will be but the Warmachine and Malifaux will be on separate days as there is some overlap in the player bases( also for the GW games).

That is all for now, if you could forward this message to the Croatian / Serbian (Bosnian?) metas it would be much apreciated.
My e-mail address is : [email protected] and I do speak Serbo-Croation, but no Slovenian unfortunately...

Thanks,
Lorand
Budapest

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”