Agram Arena Summer 2015

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
kuki

Agram Arena Summer 2015

Post by kuki »

Dear friends!

It is time for another (13th annual) Agram Arena Summer Tournament!

We are in the second decade of organizing Arena events and this year's Agram Arena Summer is going to be held over two weekends:

11-12th of July 2015 - 40K International tournament + Black Queen International hobby and miniature painting competition
18-19th of July 2015 -Malifaux International tournament + Demo Games / Open play (Infinity and LOTR SBG on Saturday 18th; Flames of War and Warmachine on Sunday 19th)

Location: MS "Cvjetni trg", Miskecov prolaz 3, Zagreb, Croatia.

Entry: FREE!

Refreshing drinks for all players will be free during the tournaments.

Accommodation for Saturday night is also free for the 1st-time-comers (read more in the rules)!
Lunch is available at the price of 75 Kn (around 10 Euro) for both days (= 5 Euro/day)!

Check out the tournament rules & other info:
with background: http://www.ums-agram.hr/app/webroot/dok ... AS2015.pdf
w/o background (printer friendly): http://www.ums-agram.hr/app/webroot/dok ... 015-pf.pdf

Official languages of the tournament will be English and Croatian!

40K - from 1st of June to 04th of July
Black Queen - from 18th of June to 04th of July (not neccessary - see the rulespack)
Malifaux - from 1st of June to 11th of July
Demo Games / Open Play - from 13th of July to 18th of July
(you can find guidelines on registration in the rules (check out the above link))!

If you need any other information please contact us at [email protected]. or GSM +385 91 7620584

Start your summer holidays in one of World's favourite tourist destination - Croatia, by participating in free International tournament!

Welcome!

kuki

Re: Agram Arena Summer 2015

Post by kuki »

kuki

Re: Agram Arena Summer 2015

Post by kuki »

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”