(Pirates) "Mida's Touch" Thursday30/04/2009 Sigil

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

(Pirates) "Mida's Touch" Thursday30/04/2009 Sigil

Post by Zulufic »

Evo nas ponovo da plovimo morima i pijemo.
Kad smo vec kod pitja, ko oce da pije neka donese pare ili resurse najkasnije u nedelju pre turnira, jer ako ne bude resursa nece biti ni pitja.
Scenario je sledeci:
The Midas Touch
If you buy a pirate enough rum, you'll hear all kinds of stories, from the plausible to the absurd. One tale that keeps going around is the legend of Captain Midas' Doubloon, a cursed coin that turns men and ships into solid gold. Most men wouldn't go near such a dreadful thing, but there are some gold-crazed sea dogs who would risk it all for the benefits it could bring.

Set up for a 40-point game as usual, except that the treasures should include exactly one 6-point coin; this is the Midas Doubloon. Play as usual, with the following additional rules:

1. The Midas Doubloon gets explored and taken aboard like any other treasure coin. Unlike unique treasures, you don't have to take it,but you have to show it when you load it.
2. At the start of each player's turn, if one of his/her ships has the Doubloon, one of that ship's crew turns into gold (the ship loses one crew). If the ship has no crew left, one of its masts turns to gold (it loses a mast). If all the masts are down, the ship becomes a normal derelict; the Doubloon can do no further harm to that ship. Crew and masts that turn to gold aren't worth anything -- the gold crew get buried at sea, and the gold masts are so heavy that they must be jettisoned to avoid capsizing the ship.
3. The ship with the Doubloon can throw it onto a ship (friend or foe) that it is touching, as a free move; the ship that receives it can't throw it back onto the ship it came from. You can also unload the cursed coin onto any explored island. Neither of these actions stops the Doubloon's effect on the ship that had it at the start of the turn.
4. You cannot unload the Doubloon in a fort -- they won't take it.
5. If a ship brings the Doubloon back to its home island, all other gold on that ship is worth +1 more than its face value.
Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

Re: (Pirates) "Mida's Touch" Thursday30/04/2009 Sigil

Post by Zulufic »

samo da vas podsetim no money no grog....
stalker
High Seas Commander
High Seas Commander

Post by stalker »

Zulufic wrote:samo da vas podsetim no money no grog....

...što je tužna istina :D
Bolje missat vino nego beton! - mudrost jednog neznanog dalmtinskog strucnjaka
Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

Post by Zulufic »

Oce li neko dolaziti ili ste se svi uplasiti od malo pirata.....Niko nije dao ni dinara za grog!!!!Bas ste postali vune!!!! Inace za turnir ce biti nekih konzervi Pirata na policama!!
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Nisam u gradu 29. inace bih dosao i potorosio i neke pare na nove brodove.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Lord

Post by Lord »

Argh I'll be comin' to plunder yer coffers ye rotten landlubbers,
but I'll be thrice cursed 'fore I put any more gold in 'em.
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”