(Pirates) "Golden Goose" Sathurday30/05/2009 Sigil

Obaveštenja o najnovijim turnirima u Zmaju i prijateljskim klubovima.
Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

(Pirates) "Golden Goose" Sathurday30/05/2009 Sigil

Post by Zulufic »

Evo scenarija za ovaj turnir....

The Golden Goose
There are legends of an island, hidden in fog and surrounded by dangerous reefs, where lives a marvelous bird that lays golden eggs. Is it just a children's fairy tale? Is it real? Can it be found? And if you succeed in harvesting its bounty, will your "friends" let you get away with it?

Start by placing one island in the middle of the play area. This is Goose Island, and it is not considered a wild island. Players take turns placing the following terrain: two Reefs in direct contact with this island, and six Fog Banks within L of the island. These Fog Banks should be fairly evenly spaced; it's okay if they touch each other. Each player then sets up two islands as usual, as long as no island is within L of the fog surrounding Goose Island.

Players get 40 points to buy their ships and crew. Each player contributes two sets of treasure coins (each containing 6 coins and worth 12 gold), one set for the wild islands and one for the Goose. Sets of coins for the Goose cannot include unique treasures. Divide the wild-island coins evenly among the wild islands. Place five of the Goose coins on Goose Island.

Play the game as usual, with these differences:

1. No one can build a fort on Goose Island or leave crew there.
2. Exploring Goose Island doesn't work like it does elsewhere. You choose coins at random, and you can't look at them until after you've loaded them onto your ship. Ships and crew with special abilities to look at or swap treasures don't work on this island.
3. At the start of each player's turn, if there are between one and four coins on Goose Island, add random treasures from the Goose's coins until there are exactly five coins there. If there are five coins on the island, the Goose's nest is full and she lays no eggs. If there aren't enough Goose coins left to add up to five, put all the remaining coins there. When the last of the Goose's coins is in play, announce that the Goose is done laying for the season. There will be no more coins added for the rest of the game.
4. If someone takes all the Goose coins off the island before the Goose is done laying, he/she has killed the Golden Goose, and no more coins get added for the rest of the game. The player who killed the Goose gets a -1 penalty on all his/her ships' boarding rolls for the rest of the game, because the others are so angry at him/her for this heinous crime.
Duc d' Elchingen

Re: (Pirates) "Golden Goose" Sathurday30/05/2009 Sigil

Post by Duc d' Elchingen »

u bre Zulufe pa što u subotu...
Lord

Post by Lord »

Kako ste smorili sa kukanjem...
A kad pocinje Zuluficu? 6 ili 7?
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.
Zulufic
Har!Haaaar!Ya, matey!

Post by Zulufic »

Pocinjemo u 19h

Return to “Turniri i dešavanja: Bez paljenja kartica i prevrtanja stolova od 2003.”