Kampanja farbanja - istorijski sistemi

Moderators: Shunka, bojan, Dzon Vejn

Dzon Vejn

Kampanja farbanja - istorijski sistemi

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Planiram sa Nikolom da zapocnem nekoliko sistema i da se to sve pofarba. Svi ostali koji zele da se prikljuce - vise su nego dobrodosli.

Ovde cemo kaciti progres za fields of glory. Planiramo da za 1. decembar imamo spremne pocetne armije "iz knjige".

Na ovoj temi su dobrodosle i ostale slike istorijskih figurica.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Re: Kampanja farbanja - istorijski sistemi

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Nenadov progres:

Potrebno / sklopljeno / ofarbano
1 commander in chief / 1 / 0
2 sub commanders / 2 / 0
4 agema / 4 / 0
4 thessalian heavy cavalry / 4 / 0
4 thracian light horse / 4 / 0
6 hyspastist / 0 / 0
16 foot companions / 15 / 0
8 greek mercenary iphikratean hoplites / 8 / 1
6 Rhodian slinger / 6 / 2
6 agrianian javelinmen / 6 / 2
1 camp / 0 / 0

total: camp, 12 mounted bases, 42 foot bases, 3 commanders
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ovo je moja armija koja se planira za 1. decembar

Mid-Republican Roman Army

Commander in chief 1
sub commanders 2
hastati & Principes 4BGs*4 bases
Triarii 2BGs*2 bases
Velites 2BGs*4 bases
Cavalry 2BGs*4 bases
Italian Allied foot 1BGs*6 bases
Camp 1

Total: Camp, 8 mounted bases, 34 foot bases, 3 commanders
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Prema zahtevu: na ovoj temi neka idu i slike ostalih istorijskih sistema. Prvi post je editovan.

Osnovna ideja mi je da imate neki "plan" sta ce biti obojeno, i da se povremeno prikazuje progres. Ja jos zavrsavam sa sklapanjem "planirane armije", pa cu prikazivati kako sta bude napredovalo.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Skoro sve sklopljeno (nadam se u toku dana ce biti sve gotovo):

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Coveculjci idu znatno sporije nego sto sam se nadao, ali idu nekim tempom. Gledacu ubuduce da radim osovne boje prvo, pa onda doradjivanje. Jer kad krenem da radim detalje, treba mi (skoro) isto vremena kao za WH/40k coveculjke.

Elem, komanda je gotova:

Novi spisak je:
Potrebno / sklopljeno / ofarbano
1 commander in chief / 1 / 1
2 sub commanders / 2 / 2
4 agema / 4 / 0
4 thessalian heavy cavalry / 4 / 0
4 thracian light horse / 4 / 0
6 hyspastist / 6 / 0
16 foot companions / 16 / 0
8 greek mercenary iphikratean hoplites / 8 / 1
6 Rhodian slinger / 6 / 2
6 agrianian javelinmen / 6 / 2
1 camp / 0 / 0

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Evo samo malo da osvezim temu:
hy1.gif
li1.gif
lh1.gif

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Samo malo kao osvežavanje teme - staviću večeras slike, ostalo mi je bukvalno samo još par postolja da završim armiju. Znam da je Ota već spreman, Nikola je isto razamtrao farbanje svojih, tako da se nadam da bi uskoro mogli da imamo spremno par armija u Srbiji.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Kampanja Farbanja”