Tale of (ne znamo koliko) gamers

Moderators: Shunka, bojan, Dzon Vejn

Dzon Vejn

Tale of (ne znamo koliko) gamers

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Dragi hobisti,

usled izlaska nove edicije, uz kojeg, normalno, ide i prateci hajp, sa par (2) ljudi sam pricao da pokusamo ponovo da napravimo tale of (X) gamers. Dakle, ideja je da se, za pocetak, ofarba po, okvirno, 500 poena figura, u toku meseca jula. Pod ofarba se misli na minimum 3 boje, postolje sa minimum flockom tj. jednim slojem cega god, itd. - dakle sve ono sto bi inace bilo neki minimum minimuma. Svaki mesec nakon toga radili bi se inkrementi od po 250 poena (opet okvirno). Na kraju svakog meseca bi se odigrala jedna partija (ko moze vise tim bolje) sa tim figurama, sve uslikalo, okacilo po forumu/FB/...

Nista nije striktno. Ne morate ofarbati na pocetku TACNO 500 poena, niti kasnije TACNO 250, moze i plus/minus nesto, uopste nije vazno. Ideja nije takmicarskog tipa, tako da broj pobeda ili nacin odabira figura nije vazan. Prosta matematika nalaze da bi nakon 7 meseci X ljudi imalo armije od okvirno 2000 ofarbanih poena.

Bilo bi lepo, ali ne i neophodno, ako bi u prvih 500 poena imali 1 HQ i 1 TROOP choice (patrol). Za kasnije bi bilo lepo, ali ne i neophodno, ako bi pratili detachmente (prvih par meseci verovatno samo patrol, pa posle bataljon, pa posle vise njih, itd.).

Za sada zainteresovani:
- Mitar: space wolves
- Chronos: death guard
- Igor: CSM
- Dorian: AM?
- Sunka: ???
- Dule: talons of the emperor
- moja malenkost: eldari

Samo deo vezan za bojenje:
- Srdjan: ?
- Stefan: ?

Ukoliko ima jos zainteresovanih - osetite se slobodno da se prijavite.
Last edited by Dzon Vejn on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dorian

Re: Tale of (ne znamo koliko) gamers

Post by Dorian »

Ja sam za! Najverovatnije Astra Militarum.
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Podsetnik da se prvi jul blizi, te samim tim i pocetak. Pripremite modele :).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Ja sam za, armija: Chaos Space marines
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Prijava, talons of the emperor
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Planiram jos da radim na ovima (freehandi i magnetizacija uglavnom), ali je ovo dovoljno dobro da bude ofarbano i da mogu da se igram:
WP_20170801_02_06_44_Pro[1].jpg

WP_20170801_02_06_27_Pro[1].jpg

WP_20170801_02_06_01_Pro[1].jpg

WP_20170801_02_05_53_Pro[1].jpg

WP_20170801_02_05_29_Pro[1].jpg
Last edited by Dzon Vejn on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Evo modela za ovaj mesec, Talons of the Emperor. Ima ovde vise od 500pts ali nisu zavrseni ima jos dosta detalja na njima da se radi.
Hvala Nenadu sto je organizovao ovu kampanju farbanja inace ko zna da li bi nesto ofarbao ikada (nisam ofarbao minijaturu sigurno 22-23 godine), air brush se ne racuna.
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Junaci, jel jos neko nesto obojio, ili prodadoste tale of X gamers ko Vuk Bankovic Lazara? :grin:
Last edited by Dzon Vejn on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Kampanja Farbanja”