Kampanja farbanja - runda 1 - slicice (warning: pic heavy)

Moderators: Shunka, bojan, Dzon Vejn

Dzon Vejn

Re: Kampanja farbanja - slicice (warning: pic heavy)

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ovde je kraj slicica za 2. kolo.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Jos jedno tatatatira sokocalo; 50mm baza.
Srecna NG svima.
teclis

Post by teclis »

moj Icon Bearer (tomb herald BSB)

uruk-hai

Post by uruk-hai »

Last edited by uruk-hai on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badtaste

Post by badtaste »

dodajem slicicu posle 12h, ne mogu ranije, najkasnije sutra ujutru. Ako je to problem, neka se racuna za sledece kolo.
veliki poz

EDIT - stigle slike, sad sa telefona, izgubio negde kabl, je*ni sony sa svojim posebnim kablovima -.-

Last edited by badtaste on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viking

Post by Viking »

Last edited by Viking on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All will die,but few will have lived."
Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Dzone, predlog: za svaki dan pre roka, neki bonus na poene. Da prestanemo vise da kacimo u minut do dvanaest :D
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
milosh

Post by milosh »

Olsianon

Post by Olsianon »

to je to za 3.kolo
izvinjavam se zbog kasnjenja
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Malo "pregledniji" post slika druga Staljina...

Image Image
deka

Post by deka »

Uh... Konačno danas dođoh do svoje sprave za uslikavanje, i dovukoh se do računara...

Pa evo ih slike za treće kolo... Da vas malo odmorim od himera šasije, sada je tu jedan Cadian-sko - Catachan-ski sentinel (pošto nisam mogao da se odluičim za šemu pokupio sam ponešto od obe...)

Last edited by deka on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Zamalo da zaboravim ovo :D

Kirganova figurica:

Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Odavde idu slike za 4. kolo.

Glory to Arstotzka!
milosh

Post by milosh »

Jos jedan biker u nizu

Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Staljinove slike za 4. kolo:

Napomena: Grey knightovska glava je odradjena od strane Dr. Nicka

Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
teclis

Post by teclis »

1 tomb swarm, zeleni scarabi, bube i ostale shkorpije

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ovo je ono sto sigurno postavljam za 4. kolo. A probacu da stignem da zavrsim i steam tenka ;), no da li cu to uspeti ili ne - znacemo tek sutra u 23:59 :D.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dr. Nick Riviera MD

Post by Dr. Nick Riviera MD »

Evo i mojih wychica :)

"Seriously honey, I can prescribe anything." :-)
"If you want to have an exclusive surgery with me,dial 1-800-DOCTORB.Note the extra B is for BARGAIN"
Don't worry you won't feel a thing:-)

Image Image
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

ImageImage
ImageImage
Viking

Post by Viking »

"All will die,but few will have lived."
hindza

Post by hindza »

Napokon, moj AOBR ekvivalent...

Smrt fašizmu, Sloboda : Rad - 2 : 0...
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

with minutes to spare! ha! :D
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

EDIT:
Crap, sada sam video...
Imao problema sa uploadom... da li mi se uvazava par minuta zakasnjenja iz tehnickih razloga?
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
deka

Post by deka »

Ja od nekih pola 12 pokušavam da postavim slike, ali sam tek sada uspeo da završim...

A evo sa drugačijim osvetljenjem...

Image Image
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Dakle - odavde slicice za 5. kolo :D.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

Ostale slike(iz drugih uglova mozete videti na strani 10 tj zadnjoj)
http://forum.klubzmaj.org/viewtopic.php ... 08#p147008

..we have purpose
-----------------------
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Lord Nurglic Poznat kao i Count Gustav Adolf IV von Schweinfurt pali Empire Noble :twisted:
Last edited by Kirgan on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
milosh

Post by milosh »

Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Gde ste vune,stig'o Gazgul,WAAAAGH!!!

Paladin Aleksandar Anderson, dusa od coveka, ruke mu se pozlatile.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ovo kolo sam bio izuzetno mrzovoljan, pa je samo single cika uradjen. U fast painting stilu :D. I postolje nije uradjeno zato sto jos nisam odlucio kako cu da radim postolja celom timu, pa nisam hteo na brzinu da radim nesto. U pitanju je konverzija za Blood Bowl (night runners kutija), ovo je gutter runner. Mozda u narednim kolima malo poradim na neofarbanim figurama za blood bowl ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Najmanja figura koju sama imao...

Return to “Kampanja Farbanja”