Runda 2 - slicice za kolo 7 - rok 22.7.2012. (pic heavy)

Moderators: Shunka, bojan, Dzon Vejn

Dr. Nick Riviera MD

Re: Runda 2 - slicice za kolo 5 - rok 24.6.2012. (pic heavy)

Post by Dr. Nick Riviera MD »

Hteo sam da samo malo razbijem monotoniju farbanja vilenjaka a za to nema nista bolje od Infinity minijatura :D

"Seriously honey, I can prescribe anything." :-)
"If you want to have an exclusive surgery with me,dial 1-800-DOCTORB.Note the extra B is for BARGAIN"
Don't worry you won't feel a thing:-)

Image Image
lezilebowski

Post by lezilebowski »

Ovoga puta:

Artileriska baterija 10.5cm leFH18 (EW-MW-LW) - 4 topa, 2 izvidjacka tima, komanda i osoblje. Postolja za topove su rucno radjena po uzoru na fabricka koja prodaje FOW, postolje za osoblje je FOW kupovno.

Pozdrav,
Lezilebowski
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Monstrumi za Mansions of Madness:

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
Hertz

Post by Hertz »

Evo i mojih oklopa spremnih za Istocni front. Sutra ujutro dodajem opis vodova.

Vod Pz38(t)
Zarobljeni KV-1 i T-34 obr. 1941
Komandi tenk PzIVD sa vodom
Svi zajedno
Last edited by Hertz on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

hvala na razumevanju,i znam da su vam neodstajale moje neuradjene baze ;) (opet, to je za D&D gde smatram da baze bolje izgledaju ako su samo crne.)

Artemis Entreri i mind flayer

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Odavde slicice za 6. kolo.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
teclis

Re: Runda 2 - slicice za kolo 6 - rok 8.7.2012. (pic heavy)

Post by teclis »

dark elfovska chuka
Hertz

Post by Hertz »

Nemački 1iC, 2iC i dva pridružena panzerschreck-a

Nemački MW/LW vod pešadije sa pridodatim Opel Bliz-om

Zajednička fotografija za žurnal
milosh

Post by milosh »

Pretposlednji iz buljuka grečina i 10. nob (kakva je ovo ironija da ga neću koristiti u 6. ediciji taman kada sam ofarbao prvih deset komada. A 10 još uvek čeka neofarbano :D )

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ovo kolo izuzetno slabo - samo jedan orc zombie, a i njega sam ofarbao samo da ne bi bilo goluzdravo pile :D. Elem, slicica:

That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
lezilebowski

Post by lezilebowski »

Ovoga puta Pz-IV AUSF.D DAK - platoon

Zvezdine makete, doradjene FOW komadirom, i FOW opremom za tenkove. Rucno radjene kofe, sajle i transportne kutije na kupolama.

Dr. Nick Riviera MD

Post by Dr. Nick Riviera MD »

Evo Dark Eldar Venom-a,nisam stigao da zavrsim vicice ali je vozilo gotovo.Kada zavrsim vicice update-ovacu slike :D

"Seriously honey, I can prescribe anything." :-)
"If you want to have an exclusive surgery with me,dial 1-800-DOCTORB.Note the extra B is for BARGAIN"
Don't worry you won't feel a thing:-)

Image Image
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Odavde slicice za 7. (poslednje) kolo runde 2.

Glory to Arstotzka!
teclis

Re: Runda 2 - slicice za kolo 7 - rok 22.7.2012. (pic heavy)

Post by teclis »

lezilebowski

Post by lezilebowski »

Za kraj: 1x Horch Kfz 15 i 5x Pz.Kp.fw III G DAK. Modeli PZ III G su Zvezdini, sa Battlefield miniatures dodacima (kante, slemovi, kutije), sajle i kofe su rucni rad.

Hertz

Post by Hertz »

Za poslednje kolo sam spremio SdfKz 7/1 quad 2cm AA. Jedinica Grossdeutschland, model Battlefront. Jedan quad je skreč bildovan jer nije stigao u blisteru. Reg. tablice su free hand.

P.S. Pošto mi se mnogo dopalo kako sam uradio halftrack pogonsku grupu, pigmente sam, od prvog do četvrtog vozila, nanosio sve manje i manje O:)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Od mene opet samo jedan ork zombie za undead BB tim.

Glory to Arstotzka!
milosh

Post by milosh »

Da završim ovu kampanju i odmorim do jeseni. Custom painboy on bike i preostali gretchin (iz buljuka od 38 komada). Sad predstoji pravljenje novih bikera jer su u novoj ediciji odlični ;)

Hvala Boci što je sredio jako loše fotografije.

Uživajte!

Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Evo i mene sa uobicajenim zakasnjenjem...
Ipak nisam hteo da propustim poslednju rundu, pa makar i reprizirao nedavno vidjene modele :)

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/

Return to “Kampanja Farbanja”