Rulespack, FAQ and Clarifications v1.0 za ETC 2014

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic, Mrzimsvee

RatGod
Strvinar

Re: Rulespack, FAQ and Clarifications v1.0 za ovu godinu

Post by RatGod »

nema misterioznih objektiva upravo objavljeno
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

To make it all easier on you to find everything back, one topic with all the updates for the documents coming your way:

1. Missionpack 2014 with Objective tracker
------------------------------------------
http://www.teambelgium.eu/EuropeanTeamC ... t_1.04.pdf

2. FAQ/Clarifications 2014 version 1.05
http://www.teambelgium.eu/2014_ETC_7the ... _V1.05.pdf
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

RatGod wrote:nema misterioznih objektiva upravo objavljeno
A to je verovatno da ne bi neke prejake sisterke ili moćni svemirski kučići/crveni marinci/nekroni... imali 1/6 % šanse da dobiju sky fire i tako ugroze jadne i uboge male haotične demone 8O 8O :evil: :evil: :evil:

Počinje da mi se sviđa što sam rešio da igram FoW i singles-u...
Image Image
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Luka, da li su ovo KONACNE verzije?
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Beams and novas are shooting attacks that do not roll to hit, therefore cannot be made as Snap Shots.
While your transport moves over 6" you cannot manifest a beam or Nova power unless vehicle specific
rules would override this.
Blasts and Templates hit all models under the template, regardless of what level they are on.
Mysterious Objectives will not be used at the ETC.
When considering victory points for a vehicle squadron unit, consider hull points of each
vehicle separatly. Likewise, where a codex entry allows you to take a number of
units/models as one choice (for example 2 Sanguinary Priests taken as one elite choice)
that can be split off during the game, these models count as separate units for the
determination of VP's and KP's.
Rentless models count as stationary, even if they moved in the previous movement phase, for all rules
purposes.
When attempting to manifest Flickering Fire, declare how many warp charges you'd like to expend for
which amount of shots (1 for 2d6 shots, 2 for 3d6 shots or 3 for 4d6 shots). This is the amount of
successes you need to generate for the spell to go off successfully. If you do not hit the required
number of successes the power does not go off and you don't revert to the lesser default value.

EDIT:
Vidim da kopiranje ne prenosi i ovakavnatpis...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Da li poslednju tabelu iz onog dokumenta trebamo sami da ponesemo ili nam je to obezbedjeno na licetu mesta? Ako nosimo sami, da svi ponesu i za sebe i za protivnika, vrlo je korisna.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

vidim da su objektivi ponovo menjani - relik je sada objektiv 7, assasinate kaze da mora da se skloni karakter unit, hungry for glory da moze da se koristi i za tekuci celindz, nestao je cloak nacin ostvarivanja objektiva...

moje pitanje je - do kada ce tako da menjaju rulspek? ima li na vidiku konacne verzije?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Trebalo bi da je ovo konacna verzija
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

When using an orbital bombardment, servo skulls may be used to diminish the scatter distance.
strana 43

JEL MENE NEKO OVDE ZAJEBAVA BRE?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Relic je ne zavistan od ostalih objektiva iz maelstorm misija, tako da ne prati pravila da mora da je 12 inca od ostalih.

P.S. Molim sve da ne zaobrave da su objektivi na kruznim 40 mm bazama sada ( moji kucici u prvom potezu uzimaju relic :D ).

Return to “ETC podforum”