Rumori

In imaginary world of happy pony land

Moderator: teclis

ZergLord

Re: Rumori

Post by ZergLord »

Ovo je limited release, kao Space Hulk pre 2 godine.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Wight King Battle Standard Bearer

Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

No 1

Post by No 1 »

Aragorn Marks joins GW.

I heard this back at the start of the summer but found out it was true at Games Day.
For those of you who don't know ... Aragorn Marks is quite handy with a bit of putty and once worked for a little known company called Rackham.

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

To mu dodje losa vest - posto je, meni licno, vecina Rakamovih figura izgledalo rahiticno (cast pojedinim izuzecima).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Aragorn Marks je radio vecinu Sessair kelta za Rackham.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

From BoLS (from Warseer)
Overall Summary
GW is going to produce a set of contingent rules which includes at least 5 new factions with model support.

The contingents will first appear in a White Dwarf (perhaps one or two at a time); WD will become what it used to be, models may appear around the same time. A contingent book encapsulating the new contingents and rules will be further on down the line.

This will not effect the release schedule for other armies

There will be rules to add contingents to your normal lists, possible scheme to add contingents from existing armies.

GW may be using this as an opportunity to clear out old stock of Kislev and Dogs of War.

Rumored Combo Book with WE and Brettonia that Ghost thought might be referring to upcoming contingent rules

A related rumor indicates the contingent paradign may be getting worked into the 40k rules as well, with GW seeing this as an opportunity to expand the scope of their game world without generating detailed armybooks for all the new things they want to include.

Contingent Rules
Contingents are aligned with Destruction, Order, or neutral similar to ally rules, there are supposed to be 2 of each in the first 6 new armies to be released.

Only 2 special/universal characters will make it into the book.
The allies rule has 3 different ways of aligning your force with another theres neutral allies, friendly and unfriendly (unfriendly represents, people forcing them to fight or they don't like each other but its for the best) there will be rules to use say (its just an example) chaos in empire.

There are significant drawbacks to this they also will be balanced for about 750 points to use by themselves, any more they lack any heavy hitters. You can align 2 or all of them together to create a rag tag army or infernal alliance (that's the exact wording), however some really hate each other and so have some drawbacks

There's only 1 character who can be an over general ( removing bad effects) and he's estallian

Allied lists can be used stand alone, but there will be no lord level character
Rules for Pikes were mentions

Future Expansion
Popular contigents may get more units later on. Zoats, snakemen, and fimir are being handled by forgeworld , but ghost felt these may get their own contingent list later on as well.

Rumors on the Book
5 of the coningents will make it into book with the official allie rules and possibly some scenarios.

These 5 armies are:
Insectoids
Fishmen/ichthylids
Estalia
Araby
Other non-human

Contingent Lists
Here are the rumors relevant to specific contingents
Each contingent to have 3-4 units 1-2 characters

Fishmen/Ichthylids
Harry was shown concept art a few years back, which could have been a preview or just a continuation of the long standing studio fishmen Joke
There is a long standing joke in the studio about the next release being fishmen. However tidbits about undersea creates continue to build up in the books (lizardmen book, sea creature rules in BRB). And on models (dark elf corsairs/special character)

Insectoids
Fire Belly Shield motif on latest ogre kingdom model may be clue about insectizoid race. Insect race also mentioned in the Ogre book, possible some fluff reference to kuresh or ind somewhere as well
Hinted at not being in the forces of destruction

Pirate list
Rumored to be White Dwarf Only

Estalia
Have a character that removes negative effects of opposingly aligned allies
Pike units and pike plus crossbow units

Kislev
Cavalry Using Old Sculpts with New Models
Re-releasing old sculpts in fine cast
New Ice wizard model
New unit of arquebus

Non-human Contingent
something that will be in the book, not yet identified

Araby
Will have 2 Cavalry units, 2 infantry units, 1 monstrous infantry unit, and 1 hero
No Elephants
Camel janissaries/ long barreled gun powder cavalry
Araby Wizard with Harem Guard
Djinn (see araby dread fleet boat)
Elemental Type unit for four basic elements with fancy names (e.g. Fire Efreets), presumably the Djinn would fit in here.

Dogs of War/ Tilea
Ghosts said not at first, Harry heard a whisper about them, could have been something about wharfs of Gouda though. Ghost indicated Tilians will get a WD list but will not make it into the book.
Tileasn will get units for duelists, pikemen, crossbowmen, heavy cav, and a wizard with a new poison lore

Chaos Dwarves
No specific rumors other than Forgeworld being told to stop making new ones (Hasstings69, et al). This could potentially mean that they are being reserved for some sort of future GW development, or not, we'll see.
Image Image
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kako su dobri!!!! :applause:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Figure su fantasticne, ali su ovog puta prevazisli sebe po broju lobanja. Brate mili, Gorgon ih ima na sebi makar 20-30, pa sta je bre to?
teclis

Post by teclis »

Jagos wrote:Figure su fantasticne, ali su ovog puta prevazisli sebe po broju lobanja. Brate mili, Gorgon ih ima na sebi makar 20-30, pa sta je bre to?
20-30 nekadasnjih imperijalaca :)
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Super su. A sto se tice lobanja, pa valjda pise u armybooku kako Ghorgon voli da salabajza sumom na random, i jede sve, ali bas sve sto mu se nadje na putu. Ja bih mu stavio jos lobanja! :D
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Jagos wrote:Figure su fantasticne, ali su ovog puta prevazisli sebe po broju lobanja. Brate mili, Gorgon ih ima na sebi makar 20-30, pa sta je bre to?

To je ono sto je vidljivo sa prednje strane... :D
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

extra
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Kako su dobri!!!! :applause:
:twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
teclis

Post by teclis »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

:applause: :applause: fantasticno

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Vrhunski!!!!!! :applause: :applause: \:D/ \:D/ :twisted: :twisted:
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

konacno plasticni black knightovi \:D/
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Bas lepa ova nova velika figura.. Jel neko zna sta ce da radi? 8O
teclis

Post by teclis »

deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Image Image
teclis

Post by teclis »

ne mogu da verujem da su i dalje ostavili one letece svinje za modele. jos ih stavili u finecast i prenapumpali cenu = 3 rechna trola ili 3 Necroserpenta (koji su btw mnogo veci, detaljniji i bolji modeli)!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Eh nemoj da si na kraj srca... nisi primetio kakav su marketinski twist napravili: sad ih ima 3 u jednom pakovanju :!: , a to ipak cini razliku :idea: , dovoljnu da opravda vise nego pristupacnu :oops: cenu letecih svinja sismisa :mrgreen:

Glory to Arstotzka!
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Mislim da je Coven Throne najbolji model koji su do sada izdali.

teclis

Post by teclis »

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja sam mislio da se govori o ovim (prastarim) modelima, koji su mi ultimativno ruzni:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... od1460028a

Vargheists / Crypt Horrors mi izgledaju ok. Fell Bats su mi najruzniji modeli u celoj vampirskoj armiji.

Glory to Arstotzka!
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Aaaaaaa... ok, onda ja nisam shvatio o cemu pricate.

Ajoj... 30 funti za ono?!?!
teclis

Post by teclis »

oink oink :-({|=
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Samo 12 evrića kod Mister O-a.

kgkid

Post by kgkid »

No 1 wrote:Mislim da je Coven Throne najbolji model koji su do sada izdali.
Mislim da su Malakai Makaison's Goblin Hewer i Novi Patuljacki Lordovi najbolje figure koje su ikad izdali. :) Mislim da su izbacili mnogo boljih minijatura od ove, ukljucujuci Ogrovske monstrume, mada je i ova vrlo lepa.

Mislim da su pravila generalno debilna i da je prava steta sto su resili da ovako rade (sredjuju "uboge" vampire, pa su onda u najavi "jadni" WoC), a da u dogledno vreme ne planiraju Sumske vilenjake.

Samo se nadam da nece u dogledno vreme da menjaju Patuljke. Stvarno se jezim od pomisli da bi mogli da uniste rune, a uvedu magije, konjice i monstrume...
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Ne znam da li ste primetili trend, ali nove vojske nisu niti prejake/izbagovane, niti preslabe, i prilicno su izbalansirane kada se uporede sa drugim novim vojskama. Pod novim, mislim vojske koje su dobile armybookove sa tvrdim koricama, za sada su to Ogre Kingdoms, Tomb Kings, i Orcs & Goblins. Zajednicko za sve nove armije su centerpiece modeli (grandiozne velike karakondzule), desetak magicnih predmeta, i raznorazna interesantna pravila. :) Ne znam za vas, ali meni se taj trend svidja. Jos samo da promene knjigu pravila, i bilo bi super. :lol: Cenim da ce novi vampiri i haosi biti jaki, ali ne i jaci od ostalih, i ne verujem da ce biti izbagovani kao pre. Imace neka cool pravila, i to je to. Zasto? Zato sto GW tako kaze. 8-)

Inace, nove figure su bas dobre. Onaj Coven Throne bas deluje kako bih ga ja zamisljao. Barokno, bahato, nakindjureno, bas onako kako bi ga svaki vampir koji drzi do sebe pozeleo. :D Napokon plasticni Black Knightovi, kapiram da postoje ljudi koji su na to cekali citavu deceniju, ako ne i vise. :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Some rules picked up from White Dwarf. (Thanks again to ZAlpha)

Rules tidbits:

All Vampire has rule called "Hunger" - You get to roll a D6 when the vampire kills one or more models in combat, on a 6 you recovers one wound. (Vlad with Blood Drinker pass the roll on 4+)

Also Vampire, including vampiric creatures "such as" Varghulf and Vargheist, can march. So Vargheist will be able to move 20" per turn almost all the time. (not sure if Varghulf can also fly)

Vampiric Powers: (not all of them, just those mentioned in WD)
Flying Horror - give the vampire ability to fly (unsure)
Dread Knight - ability to boost WS (don't know how - but a Vampire Llord with Dread Knight has WS of 9)
Quickblood - gains ASF
Master of the Black Arts - get to re-roll one D6 for the Winds of Magic.
Dark Acolyte - add D3 to the total number of models raised by Nehek.
Red Fury - should be about the same. (unsure)

New units:

Coven Throne
- Basically a chariot mount for your Lord.
- Is a Large target with S5 T5 5W and 5+ save.
- has Spectral Steed rules (can move 8"), Undead, Vampiric, ASF (only for Handmaiden who has 2 S5 Attacks)
- has Random Attacks (2D6) at S3 from the spirit horde.
- Has Ward Save of 4+
- Battle of Wills (before the first enemy rolls to hit against the character or the Throne, both player roll a D6 and add their LD value. Has effects based on the difference of the score)
* no effect (0 or less)
* suffer -1WS/BS
* the enemy must re-roll successful To Hits
* each model in the enemy unit strike each other (only 1 attack per model)
- Has Bound Spell (lvl3) allowing the Throne (and all of its crew) to re-roll either To Hit or To Wound rolls.

Mortis Engine
- Is a Rare Choice
- Same stats as for the Throne (S5 T5 W5 Sv5+)
- has 2D6 attacks at S3 from the spirit horde
- Undead, Terror, Spectral Steed, and Regeneration
- can make Ghostly Howl attack.
- can take upgrade, allowing any wizards casting spell from the Lore of the Vampires to get +2 to their casting attempt. (ANY) miscast wizards rolls twice on the table and have the opponent choose the result)
- The Reliquary (at the start of your turn, roll 2D6 and add the current turn number - until the start of its next turn, all friendly Undead units within this number of range gains +1 bonus to their Regeneration, 6+ if they don't have any, to a maximum of 4+. Also, all enemy units within this range suffers D6 hits at the strength equal to the turn number.

- Also has some penalties if removed from play - by damaging every units within a random range at the strength equal to the current turn number)

Master Necromancer
- New Lord choice (ie. better Necromancer)

- Banshees and Cairn Wraith are now Hero

Hexwraiths (special)
- Fast Cavalry with Ethereal (yes!) that can inflict automatic S5 hits on unit that it moved through.

Vargheist (special)
- Flying Monstrous Infantry that has Fly, Frenzy, and 3A.

Crypt Horrors (special)
- Monstrous Infantry unit with M6 S4 T5 I2 W3 A3, has Poisoned Attacks, Regeneration 5+, and Undead

I think that's all I've seen in the WD...

BTW, Heinrich Kemmler is back in finecast (and in the book) for sure. But on the original sculpt, no new miniature for him. (at least for now)

Seeing lots of people wondering if the Bloodline is back in the book.
Honestly, I'm not sure as it's not specifically mentioned rule-wise.

Round up from YoungOlo

The Hunger is character only thing, WD explicitly states this.

Vlad and Isabella both get ASF if they are part of the same unit. My guess is this is the "Beloved in Death" rule. Also, Isabella can heal Vlad with her Blood Chalice of Bathori (but I guess this will be in her rules)

Once again, summary of informations we extracted from GW site, to get them all in one place:

- Zombies: S3 T3
- Dire Wolves: Slavering charge (+1S in charge), Vanguard
- Corpse Cart: W4, Chariot-style characteristics, Vigour Mortis (ASF in 6" if CC is LoV spell target)
- Grave Guard: Wight Blades (magical attacks) gone
- Blood Knights: I5
- Varghulf: I4, Vampiric (marching outside general's 12" march bubble) gone, Undead gone
- Zombie Dragon: WS4, T6, W6
- Vampire Lord: Lvl1, A5, The Hunger (wounds recovery in combat on 6+ once/round)

- Vlad: A5, The Hunger, heavy armour, Beloved in Death (ASF if Isabella is in the same unit)
- Mannfred: A5, The Hunger, Dark Acolyte, Lord of the Dead gone, Loremaster(Death) gone
- Konrad: A4, The Hunger, Hatred, Infinite Hatred gone

Another great summary post from YoungOlo

Summary of the Army List as we know it. Red is confirmed information, normal font is uncertain:

LORDS
- Vlad Von Carstein
- Mannfred Von Carstein
- Heinrich Kemmler

- Vampire Lord
- Ghoul King (Strigoi Vampire: built-in Infinite Hatred and Regeneration (5+) )
- Master Necromancer(Level3)

HEROES
- Isabela Von Carstein
- Konrad Von Carstein
- Mannfred the Acolyte
- Krell 102,5 slaves

- Vampire
- Necromancer
- Wight King
- Cairn Wraith
- Tomb Banshee

mounts:
- Zombie Dragon (Vampire Lords only)
- Terrorgheist (Ghoul Kings only)
- Abyssal Terror
- Nightmare
- Skeletal Steed
- Hellsteed
- Coven Throne (Vampire Lords only)
- Corpse cart (Necromancers only)
- Mortis Engine (Necromancers only)

CORE UNITS
- Skeletons (hand weapon/shield, light armour) / (spear/shield, light armour)
- Zombies
- Ghouls
- Dire Wolves
- Bat Swarms

SPECIAL UNITS
- Corpse Cart (with Balefire)
- Grave Guard (hand weapon/shield)
- Black Knights (lance/barding)
- Hex Wraiths
- Fell Bats
- Vargheists
- Crypt Horrors
- Spirit Hosts

RARE UNITS
- Terrorgheist
- Mortis Engine (with Blasphemous Tome upgrade)
- Varghulf
- Black Coach
- Blood Knights
- Wraiths

MAGIC ITEMS
- Blood Drinker (Vlad only): Hunger works on 4+
- The Carstein Ring (Vlad only): 4+ ward save
- Cloak of Mists and Shadows (Kemmler only): Each turn choose if wearer is Ethereal or has Fly
- Flag of the Blood Keep (Blood Knights only): 4+ ward vs ranged attacks
- Black Axe of Krell

- Banner of the Barrows (all wights in unit get +1hit)
- Screaming Banner (enemies test fear on 3D6, discarding lowest)
- Scabscrath (frenzy, flaming attacks, devastating charge, Deathly Shriek (Terrorgheist-like attack), If you don't cause a wound in combat, wearer is killed instantly)
- Nightshroud (+1 AS, all models in basecontact get ASL&no bonuses to their strength)
- Black Periapt (stores 2 dice)
- Staff of Flaming Death (Bound Spell 3+, similar to Flame Cage)
- Book of Arkhan (Bound Spell 3+, casts Vanhel's Dance Macabre, doesn't burn out)
- Cursed Book (sacrifice D3 power dice to get off a random Hex spell of six (Miasma, Withering, Soulblight, Doom and Darkness, some Heavens spell and something else) as a bound with the minimal complexity)
- Staff of Damnation (Bound Spell 4+, all models in 6 inches (inc. mounts) get +1 attack untill next magic phase)

VAMPIRIC POWERS
- Dark Acolyte (+D3 wounds healed in Invocation of Nehek)
- Quickblood (ASF)
- Curse of the Revenant (+1 W)
- Red Fury (same as before, but can be used with 2HW)
- Mortal Strike (trade in all attacks for 1 with HKB)
- Dreadknight (+2 WS, must issue and accept challenges unless Krell or a Vampire with a higher LD are part of the unit)
- Summon Creatures of the Night (increase bats, batswarms & wolves beyond starting size)
- Forbidden Knowledge (access to rulebook lores (doesn't get to know all spells))
- Master of the Black Arts (get to re-roll one D6 for the Winds of Magic)
- Flying Horror (Fly)
- Beguile (same as now)
- Aura of Dark Majesty (-1LD to all enemies in base contact)

LORE OF VAMPIRES

The Curse of Undeath (Lore attribute): When a spell form the Lore of the Vampires is successfully cast, the Wizard (or another friendly model within 12") instantly regains a single Wound lost earlier in the battle.

- Spell0: Invocation of Nehek (6+): Augment, range 6". Each friendly Undead unit within range recovers D6+wizard's level wounds. Can be boosted to range 12" or 18".
- Spell1: Vanhel's Dance Macabre (6+): Augment, grants extra movement up to 8" (no charging probably)
- Spell2: Hellish Vigour (8+): Augment, some combat buff
- Spell3: Gaze of Nagash (9+): Magic Missile, range 24"
- Spell4: Raise Dead (9+): Creates new unit of up to 15 zombies or skeletons (2D6+3 probably)
- Spell5: Curse of Years (12+): Hex, Remains in Play
- Spell6: Wind of Death (15+): Vortex, small round template. Moves Artilleryx3 inches. Any unit beneath or passed by the template takes D6 S3 hits for each rank of the unit, with no armour save allowed. Big S4 template can be used instead on a roll of 25+.

Disclaimer on the Magic Spells: I did my best, connecting various bits of information from WD to guess spell numbers and effects, but (apart from IoN and WoD, which are pretty obvious) this is just speculation on my side!

Also, WD confirms every Vampire, Vampire Lord and Ghoul King is a Level 1 caster by default. Also, Ghoul King for sure can use Magic Items and Vampiric Powers just like "normal" Vampire Lord. Hero-level Necromancers can be Level 1 or Level 2, Master Necromancers (Lord-level) can be Level 3, if they can be Level 4 remains unknown.

and finally we have some pictures.

Thanks to ZAlpha

"Yes...yes."

Verterdegete

Post by Verterdegete »

Zasto moraju da izgledaju tako dobro ? :( (Osim ovih sismis krmadi od 40 evra. Koji je njima ? Ko ce ovo da kupi ?)

PS: Da li se zna nesto o novom VC bataljonu ?
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Vec vidim armiju od vampire lorda sa Scabscrath ( Deathly Shriek (Terrorgheist-like attack)) i Aura of Dark Majesty (-1LD to all enemies in base contact), 5 banshia i 2 terrorgheista kako se deru na sve 8-)
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Verterdegete wrote: PS: Da li se zna nesto o novom VC bataljonu ?
Procitah negde da ce vrlo verovatno biti 20 kosturova, 20 ghoulova, 10 dire wolfova, i corpse cart, komada jedan. :)
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

Konacno nesto sto se i meni stvarno svidja! =)
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

TK Tomb Guard kosta 11 poena, ima light armour i hand weapon/shield. Da uzme halberdu, kosta 2 poena po modelu.
VC Grave Guard kosta 11 poena, ima heavy armour i hand weapon/shield. Da uzme great weapon, kosta 1 poen po modelu.
Hmmm........ :evil: :roll:

Return to “Warhammer Age of Sigmar's Fantasy Battles”