Moderator: teclis

Highborn of Ulthuan

Re: Hobby Store subota stalni termin za Warhammer

Post by Highborn of Ulthuan »

Dolazim i ja i verovatno jos neko :wink:
kokoska

Post by kokoska »

иста мета исто одстојање...ако неко оће у наредних пар дана мало да се игра...нек се јави...
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ajmo ljudi neko sutra,igra mi se mnogo a zavrsio sa faxom neko vreme ?
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
teclis

Post by teclis »

oce neko u subotu da se igra?
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

e hocu ja. 2,5 ili 2k???
i jel moze oko 1-2?
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
teclis

Post by teclis »

moze kolko oces pojena, ajde u 3 pola 4?
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

2,5 k (taman vec imam listu ;) )

e super i meni kasnije odgovara,nego navikoh d ljudi rano dodju
gledamo se sutra okolo 3-pola 4.pozzzz
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
teclis

Post by teclis »

ok dogovoreno
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ja sad idem do HS pa ako ima neko ko hoce da se igra neka svrati
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Hoce neko sutra partiju? Bilo koja poentaza.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Bicu sutra u HS oko 1, pola 2, pa ko zeli partiju, neka dodje.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Kako je turnir u subotu propao iz nekog razloga,ja cu doci od 12 da se igram pa hoce neka svrati igracu sa beastmenima hocu da probam nesto,samo bez specijalnih karaktera i power scrolla!

Ili ako neko hoce moze i po novim ETC pravilima evo link : http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic ... 18&t=81485
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Zivo me interesuje koju si listu smislio, posto ja nisam nasao beastmen listu koja nesto radi, u novoj ediciji. Posalji na PM ako neces ovde.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Uzmes velikog maga lv 3 beast,3 ili 4 mala lv 1 sa shadow om ,bsb i beast lorda sa crown of command

Veliki mag uzme za 100 bodova fortress i on i mali magovi su tu sa bsb , sa 40 ungora 2* 30 gora ,6 minotaura sa AHW,2*7 harpija,2*7 raidera i 3 ili 4 tusgor chariota ,ovo je grubo ali to je ideja

Jedan mali mag ima shard koji stavi pored kule i castuju signutare spell iz shadow a,a veliki shaman budzi unite sa prvim ,beast lord je u jedinici koja verovao ili ne moze da zadrzi sa krunom sta hoce a na kraju i pobedi zbog rr i boostova

Meni izgleda bas zajebano,imas dobar magic def,huntere za masine,4 chariota i minose da biju a shadow kad bacis mozes i da menjas mesto sa karakterima pa se onda mesto jednog malog pojavi beast lord recimo tamo gde treba za CC.

Sta mislis?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pisacu ti na PM da ne gusimo ovde temu.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Hoce li neko sutra da odigra partiju? Voleo bih da probam u 2500 poena.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Da li ima neko ko hoce da se igra sutra u od 16 recimo ? Ja bi voleo po ETC pravilima samo zato sto ce biti na uprisingu pa zelim da probam da se testiram malo ,evo link

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic ... 2ac3e676e5

Takodje mozemo i po obicnim,neko?
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

E jel se meni cini ili su oni vratili war mashine pucanje u 7 ediciju (nema vise indirect pucanja)?
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

Otkud ti sad pa to?
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Pa u pravilima pise da masine sa pitama mogu da pucaju samo na jedinice koje parcijalno vide. :?
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Zato sto su napravili sta preko cega vidi ,sto je dobro zapravo ,zato sto je pesadija pesadija pa onda mozes da goblinima recimo skrinujes orkove ,isto tako i masina ne vidi preko pesadije ako nije na uzvisenju sto je i normalno .

Nego da li je moguce da se ove igre niko ne igra?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Naravno da jeste - 40k je drasticno bolji. WH ce patiti od istih problema kao i uvek dokle god se ne uvedu smisleni scenariji (nalik na 40k) u kojima samo core trupe (u principu pesadija sa bannerima i nekom minimalnom vrednoscu u poenima) mogu da drze objektive.

A dotle - tenk, 2 hellblastera, top, mortar (ili evenutalno 1 hellblaster a 2 topa). Plus magija. Plus shooting. Plus 1+ save. Pa tek onda ako ostane neki poen (a ne ostane), on ide na R&F infantry - sto je osnov problema sa WH sistemom ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Teško možeš dobiti partiju bez R&F pešadije baš zbog pucanja i magije.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Neko sutra da se igra?
teclis

Post by teclis »

dokle radi sutra HS ?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Do 20h
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
milosh

Post by milosh »

Ljudi ja sam sutra od 11h u HSu (tj od kad Dule otvori) pa do jedno 15h. Ako je neko za partiju neka navrati.
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

neko sutra protiv Demona 2 K ili 2,5 k??? oko 2-3...
..we have purpose
-----------------------
dekiBuldog

Post by dekiBuldog »

бићу у клубу за једно сат времена са тематско гоблинском (ноћном) листом. па ако неко оће да се игра нека дође. а да 2000 поена
dekiBuldog

Post by dekiBuldog »

У среду тј. данас бићу у клубу цео дан... доносим ноћне гоблине и два модификована модела да представљају манглер сквигове :D, да се играм наравно, па ако неко има времена нека дође. 2000 или 2500 поена
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

Neko protiv Demona ovih dana?? :)
..we have purpose
-----------------------
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Hoce neko da se oproba protiv novih Tomb Kingova? :D
Samo navedite poentazu, nisam pazario nista novo sto je izaslo.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

nisam pazario nista novo sto je izaslo
A u HS stigla nova roba...

milosh

Post by milosh »

No 1 wrote:
nisam pazario nista novo sto je izaslo
A u HS stigla nova roba...
http://forum.klubzmaj.org/viewtopic.php ... 19#p138619
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pa da, Per-han je kupio samo knjigu.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
No 1

Post by No 1 »

A ovamo se hvalio da će sve da pokupuje...

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

No 1 wrote:A ovamo se hvalio da će sve da pokupuje...
Jesam, ali nisam rekao kada cu da pokupujem sve. ;)

Ajmo jos jedared...ko hoce da mi pomogne u playtestiranju novih tomb kingova?
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

aj Pero ja cu sutra-Demoni 2,5 k ..moze??
(oko 1-2)
..we have purpose
-----------------------
No 1

Post by No 1 »

A osim Pere ko još zna pravila za nove TK pošto ja recimo nemam novu knjigu ....

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Dobro, malo bolje sam proucio knjigu, sve je manje vise isto, osim magije, i nekih sitnih dodataka i izmena. Dok ne budem pazario sve one silne andramolje iz pakla, liste ce biti manje vise nepromenjene.
Ko je raspolozen za play-test ovih dana? Samo navedite poentazu, da znam sta da ponesem. :)

Return to “Warhammer Age of Sigmar's Fantasy Battles”