Mini Warhammer Age of Sigmar turniri u klubu Zmaj

In imaginary world of happy pony land

Moderator: teclis

No 1

Re: Mini warhammer turniri u HS-u

Post by No 1 »

Zanimljivi scenariji ali mi se čini da su skroz nebalansirani i najsmešnije od svega je da je defender taj koji ustvari mora da napada. Npr. 3 scenario, napadač mora samo 6 krugova da šteka svoje jedinice, ako treba i da žrtvuje par komada i eto njemu pobede dok branilac mora da se rastrči po tabli ne bi li ulovio koju protivničku jedinicu i makar je smanjio za pola. Ili 1 scenario gde opet defender mora da dovede 2 svoje jedinice u protivničku deployment zonu ili je izgubio a napadač treba samo da ga spreči iliti da se uspešno odbrani (zašto li se zove napadač?).
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Highborn of Ulthuan

Post by Highborn of Ulthuan »

Meni su ovi scenariji ok,i nece bas u trecem scenariju npadacu biti lako da usteka jedinice,jer se branilac postavlja na 18 inca od napadaca,sto znaci ako neko ima zmaja moze da cardzuje u prvom potezu,a i moze uvek branilac da dodje do njega pa se nada da ce ga razbiti u bliskoj borbi :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: ,a sto se tice prvog scenarija slican je onom sto je Vc da udjes u protivnicku deployement zonu,a drugi je malo problematican za onog ko brani Strategic Point.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Jbg. zauzet sam u subotu a bas mi se igralo.

Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Koliko nas onda ima ukupno?
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Highborn of Ulthuan

Post by Highborn of Ulthuan »

Po ovome ima nas 9
Joske

Post by Joske »

Eto i mene pa je onda valjda 10 :)
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Scenario 1: Hold the Line!

2. The Defenders are allowed to place up to one unit of Unit
Strength 15, one character and one war machine on the strategic
location.
Mozda glupo pitanje ali, da li je jedinica 15- ili 15+ US ili mora da bude tacno toliko?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

15 ili manje
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Izvinjavam se sto nisam dosao, uspavao sam se... :oops:
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Od cetvrtka ja radim 8 dana zaredom, posto sam procitao 8. ediciju mozete doci da se igrate i upoznate sa pravilima. Ja cu vrlo rado asistirati onima koji bi zeleli da nauce novu ediciju. Dodjite sami ili sa drustvom da igramo.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Joske

Post by Joske »

jesi li možda imao priliku da vidiš errate i koje izmene one donose?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Jos ne, to ce izaci nekoliko dana posle zvanicnog izlaska knjige.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Bice puno errata, to je sigurno - po onome sto smo isprobali, vec je bilo puno stvari koje moraju da se eratuju (primera radi - dark elf ne moze da uzme cauldron of blood (nema pridruzivanja karaktera masinama), zatim ima itema koji sada vise ne rade (imperijalni koji ti kaze da mozes da koristis kockicu vise nego sto ti je level limit), a ima i itema koji su sada jednostavno prejaki (+d6 na charge kod dark elfa, bretonije, itd.)).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Couldron of blood je unique unit.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

A zeleni amerikanac nas ubedjivao drugacije... c c c :D (naravno, cauldron of blood je bio u igri ;) ).

edit: inace, koliko sam ja procitao za imperijalnog inzinjera, tamo pise da on zameni clana posade - sto bi trebalo da znaci da se ne pridruzuje masini nego menja neki model, odnosno da tu nije neophodan FAQ (naravno, i da pise bilo sta drugo, ja bih uvek dozvolio pridruzivanje inzinjera patuljku, imperiji, i ako ima jos ko sa istim).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

To ce verovatno biti tako ili slicno. (tako sto daje svoje benefite ako stoji u 1"-3" od masine)

"Yes...yes."

kgkid

Post by kgkid »

Sta ste digli frku oko inzenjera...

Pravilo u knjizi kaze da karakteri ne mogu da se pridruze masini, osim ako njihova specificna pravila ne kazu suprotno.

Pravila za ME kod patuljaka kazu eksplicitno da se on moze da prikljuci masini i da tada moze da radi neku od 3 stvari:
1. kulira i drzi ruke u dzepovima, ili na orozu svoje licne puce
2. daje masini specijalne bonuse
3. menja clana posade

Znaci, ME se pridruzuje bez problema, ali RS, Thane, ili neko od Lordova ne moze.

pravila za Inzinjera kod imperije ne znam napamet (provericu ih svakako), ali mislim da su slicna, te da i inzinjer moze da se prikljuci masini i da joj neke bonuse (rerol na topu).

Kako se tada posada tretira, a kako heroj, spram pucanja i CC ostaje da se malo pojasni nekim FAQ ili necim...

Inace su pravila malo debilno i prilicno nejasno pisana sa puno prostora za sumnjive interpretacije, ali nisam iznenadjen...
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Subota 7.08. Pocetak 11h. 2000pta, max 14 ucesnika, 3 bitke (Dawn Attack, Blood and Glory i Meeting Engagement).
Teren ce biti postavljen unapred. Prijave ovde.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Prijava. Tomb Kings. :D
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
teclis

Post by teclis »

Prijava TK ILI VAMPIRI
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Prijava. Warriors of Chaos.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Baš da vidimo ko će sve od "momentalnih prijavljivača" da ispali ovaj put :?: :?: :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
teclis

Post by teclis »

videcemo . . .
Luka_Pancevo

Post by Luka_Pancevo »

Ja i Kolja cemo doci sedmog a doci cemo i sutra pa ako neko hoce da nas uci novim pravilima nek dodje! :mrgreen:
teclis

Post by teclis »

Da li su dozvoljeni specijalni karakteri?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Za tebe nisu. :wink:

"Yes...yes."

teclis

Post by teclis »

E jbg, onda nista od setre I kalide I liste sa 100 pucanja otrovom... :(
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Prijava. O&G
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

prijava .Imperija
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Evo i ja.

prokleti zabagovani forum

Post by prokleti zabagovani forum »

Ja.
Ovo znaci rat!
milos

Post by milos »

Ako neko ima na zajam 2 vampira i WK bsb-a dolazim i ja :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ja cu ti pozajmiti.

"Yes...yes."

milos

Post by milos »

Onda eto i mene :)
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Ja ne mogu da garantujem da cu doci. Posao...
sta da kazem, pola prijave? Lizardmeni.
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da sumiramo:

1. Pera Necron
2. Teclis
3. Luka Pancevo
4. Kolja
5. Snotling
6. Dellamorte
7. No1
8. Ogi
9. Milos
10. Rista
11. Antic
12. Budza
13. Milan Ogre
14. Beta
15. Bolta Foda???

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Samo da vas obavestim da stampac u HS-u ne radi do daljnjeg, tako da liste odstampajte kuci.

"Yes...yes."

Luka_Pancevo

Post by Luka_Pancevo »

Umesto Luka Pancevo napisati Pera Pancevo jer nisam uspeo da mu izmolim vojsku pa ce on da igra, meni fali zilion core-a.
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

cekaj, bre, ako je ogranicenje 14 igraca a ja sam no 15, da li da dolazim uopste?
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Dodji jer ce neko sigurno da ispali.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Warhammer Age of Sigmar's Fantasy Battles”